GI Joe Toy Sightings

Jase

MY TRU restocked this week (Mass) They had like 8 of the 5 packs, & a restock of singles on a new rack on the side of an endcap. Most 25th's I have ever seen! @_@ Finally got my 1st Cobra Officer & a Flint for my brother... the last 2 we needed. After so many unfufilled trips to different stores over the weeks, it was a GOOD day for Joes today! :D^_^B)

In the San Jose, Ca Area on Thursday September 13th,

The Target on Hilsdale had nothing in 3 3/4 Joe... Some BBI Apache and the blackhawk and some BBI Soldiers...

They did have some sigma stuff.... but too big for me...

Big Lots across the street had alot of the Elite force and world peacekeeper stuff...

Target at Eastridge Mall had no G I Joe...

Walmart on Monterey rd had 7 of the wave one 5 packs... no pegs for the single guys...

The super Walmart in Gilroy had nothing but the pegs are still up for single guys...

Yeah, I have an addiction...

Found the following in Gainesville, TX at Wal*Mart today, I even left some (except for the Troopers @firedevil@ )...

Wave2.jpg

we are getting them at the kmarts in PA, but no where else that I have seen in my area, none of the walmarts here even have the 5 packs. kmarts have the 5 packs, but single packs are pretty rare.

Picked up the remaining four Wave 2 figures I needed today at Target:

Lady Jaye

Serpentor

Cobra Trooper

Beachhead

Looks like they had just stocked as they had exactly 8 figures and it was empty a few days ago.

Went everywhere today, SIMI VALLEY, CA Walmart, Target, Kmart (all i found was empty pegs and 5 packs)..... Then the Porter Ranch Walmart and TRU same thing, then Burbank Target and TRU, same thing...NOTHING... This sucks... I had some good luck with wave 1, but this wave is just so hard to get a hold of.... .arhhhh

Went everywhere today, SIMI VALLEY, CA Walmart, Target, Kmart (all i found was empty pegs and 5 packs)..... Then the Porter Ranch Walmart and TRU same thing, then Burbank Target and TRU, same thing...NOTHING... This sucks... I had some good luck with wave 1, but this wave is just so hard to get a hold of.... .arhhhh

I'm willing to bet that CA was first to see them. Here in NJ we've had nothing but empty shelves. We JUST got the newest wave of Transformers Titaniums but still no sign of G1 Ultra Magnus....grrrr.....I'll find him soon enough since there isn't anything that I can trade.

Got the second Cobra 5-pack tonight at Wal-Mart. Gotta love employees who are helpful when you're polite. @bounce@

Probably 3 or 4 cases that were marked with "Wave 2" on them of the 5-packs.

I had forgotten how damned goofy the Cobra "theme" was. @bounce@

Update:

Upon actually getting the stands out (they're behind the "pedestal" that CC is standing on, really cool looking display here folks) I found that not only is SS's bow packed in with the stands, but so are a regular Cobra rifle & helmet, so the Air Trooper can look normal as well! Very, very awesome. Hopefully the single card version will have this little bonus as well.

And Update #2:

Whaddya know? CC & SS's file cards are even different. Artwork matches they're appeareances in the box set, info is updated too. CC is now "Supreme Cobra Leader". Funky.

Well, I order all of Wave 2 off of HTS yesterday.. and then I find them at a local Wal-Mart around my area. 4 cases of them (well, at least by my count 3 each of LJ, BH, Buzzer, and Serpentor left and 4 each of CC/SS/SE), but not a trooper in sight. I grabbed the new 4 for myself and can now give my poor buddy the extra set. 4 cases give me some of possible better saturation (even if the distribution is sparse).

Found the 2nd Cobra Boxset at Walmart in MD today. They had 3 of em and 2 of the Joe sets with the reposed figures. They also had one complete set of wave 2 figures on the pegs which I left since I already have wave 2. Target had some new Sigma's, the wave with the grey Torpedoe, went to 3 Targets and no sign of wave 3. TRU didn't have much eaither, some wave 1 figures and for Sigma they have the Land Sea and Air sets out.

found the cobra leigon set today at target, bought both of them that they had

Finally got everything I wanted.. I found at a local mall of all places, I paid a bit more, but got everything and still left an antire set of wave 2 minus the trooper for others.... but that was 2 daya ago and could not post, but tonight I hit the mother load of Cobra Legions 5 packs.... I have 2 for me and there are 5 left at the Culver City Target... Happy Hunting..

Found 2 cobra H.i.s.s with red nightcreeper for $8 each yesterday