Jase

GI Joe Toy Sightings

Ross is getting the latest 50th 3 packs for $11.99.

I found a Cobra set tonight (SAW Viper, BAT, Cobra female Officer)

Ross is getting the latest 50th 3 packs for $11.99.

I found a Cobra set tonight (SAW Viper, BAT, Cobra female Officer)

I forgot to check the Ross down the street but I will check tonight....thanks for the heads up.

Dang. I wish I had a Ross in my area. There are still a couple of those 50th sets that came out last year that I may be interested in. Never saw them in stores....

Didn't come up w/anything yet....I'll check around this weekend as well.....I don't expect to find too many sets as the TRU's here had no Joes on the pegs for at least since Feb....Let me know what set your looking for & I'll keep an eye out for you YJB.....

Hey guys...if anybody could hook me up, it'd be greatly appreciated. I have three different Ross stores near me, and nothing's showing-up yet. You guys let me know which sets you need, and I'll keep a look-out on my end. I had grown so frustrated I ended-up buying the Outback/Lt. Stone/Shooter set online...besides the Heavy-Duty/Stiletto set, that one was the set I wanted most. But I'd love to get any of the rest. I'm on a limited budget, but I'll do my best to help you guys out.

So I had no luck in tracking down Joes at Ross.....I'm gonna try again this weekend but I haven't seen anything as of yet....

I tried two different locations today...nothing. *sigh*

Yup sorry guys...I tried...nothing anywhere around the PHX area....I believe one person on another website had some luck but nothing after that....I'll keep an eye out but I'm sure they're long gone by now...

I'll keep an eye out but I'm sure they're long gone by now...

Are you talking about the property or the action figures? @hmmm@

I had to pay a pretty penny---$30 plus shipping---but I'm finally adding a Big Lob figure to my Joe collection, he should be here today. Of course, I have a function after work that will eat up my whole night so I won't be able to enjoy him, but still. No real qualms about spending that since I haven't bought a Joe in forever and that price appears to be as low as he goes for. I have to find a good spot for him. Probably set him up next to Law, Chuckles, Tunnel Rat and Jinx.

• Like 1

Over the weekend I spotted the Heavy Duty/Stilleto & Iron G/Cobra Viper 2 packs...only one each at ROSS for $10 apiece....I went to 2 other Ross's & didn't see any Joes there, so they're spotty at best....good Luck Hunters

Over the weekend I spotted the Heavy Duty/Stilleto & Iron G/Cobra Viper 2 packs...only one each at ROSS for $10 apiece....I went to 2 other Ross's & didn't see any Joes there, so they're spotty at best....good Luck Hunters

Not much, but at least its something.

The next Joe I have my eye on--also animated movie related--is the exclusive Pythona. Even more pricey than the exclusive Big Lob. I just saw one go for over $50 loose at auction, so I'll have to start saving. I know stylistically she won't fit with my vintage Cobra-La trio, but I'm getting this itch for more GI Joes and God knows I won't find them at retail any time soon.

I finally, FINALLY found some 50th Anniversary figures at ROSS...it was just the Duke/Tombstone two-pack, but I did find an employee that took-down my number and promised to call me if any more came in. And incidentally, I actually love this set when I didn't necessarily expect to...the Duke sports some great details and colors, and I really like Tombstone way more than I anticipated. I had always loved the Pursuit of Cobra (?) Firefly sculpt, and here it makes a great new armored main character. I just really wish I could find that dang Heavy Duty/Stiletto two-pack... (lol)

Saw some Joe stuff my last trip to TRU... sort of.

They were these weird chunky, blocky things. Dorbz, Pops, or whatever funky lookin' piece of... plastic that makes me regret getting into this hobby as a kid.

But I'm not bitter! @grumpy@

(lol) Doesn't that suck, mako? It's almost worse than not finding anything, like Hasbro's saying, "Hey, we know you want Joes, but here's something else that kinda resembles what you really want instead, but it's way different." Why do they tease us so...

• Like 1

So a Walmart I went to had a case of those GI Joe blind box figures with most of them opened. I've dabbled into that line, got 3 of them then stopped before I blew my money on a double (darn blind boxes). Well I decided to peek in the opened ones and lo and behold there's the one I really wanted: Baroness. It doesn't make much sense that she would be left there because she's one of the rare ones, 1/24, and you'd figure the guy that busted those boxes open would have known what he was looking for. Oh well, I grabbed her up. So that's cool.

So now a have a hand full of these and a hand full of Funko Pop Joes. That's it for cutesy, niche-style Joes. Now it's genuine 3.75" or bust.

Hi all!

I have a Kickstarter going on for the reprints of G.I. Joe's Rank & File volumes 2 and 3 identification guides and resource books. It's currently 59% funded. Any contributions to obtain these guides would be greatly appreciated! If this Kickstarter isn't successful, these volumes will not be printed anytime in the foreseeable future. I will try to peek in again but I will be making the rounds to promote this Kickstarter. If you have any questions, it will be best to message me or make a comment on the Kickstarter. Thanks again for any support!!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/163945173/rank-and-file-volume-2-and-3-reprints-gi-joe-resou?ref=creator_nav