GI Joe Toy Sightings

Jase

Well shut my mouth! I was at TRU and they actually put out new(ish) Retaliation figures. Joe Colton and the rest of his wave. Seeing the lone wave 1 Snake Eyes figure dangling all throughout the Christmas season made me think they were all done.

Maybe I'll see a Night Viper one day.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Stopped by Tuesday Morning today just on a whim....& found some Retaliation Joes! All in all I stopped at 4 stores & at all the stores there were only 2 on the pegs....I picked up Kwinn, Ultimate Duke & Flint....I left Budo behind but they seemed to be swimming in Ult. Flints....I'm glad I picked up another Ultimate Duke as I wanted to army build him so maybe I can snag him up again....maybe after mentioning this it'll be harder but I wanted to share just in case other hunters are still looking for a cheaper price as they were all $5 apiece....gotta love TM....& they even had the newer Thundercats Lion-O 5"? fig for $4 too....even had some of those NFL playmakers too & at one Tuesday Morning they had The Hobbit 2 packs for $6 as well......good luck hunters

Checked a Tuesday Morning yesterday and nada, I'll try another one on Wednesday. I did notice that Walmart is resetting and clearencing out stuff and out of nowhere Joes are in the clearence section. Three different stores that had nothing for the last six months suddenly have parts of Rertaliation waves one and two in stock at $6.50(atleast that's the price here). I'm very tempted tp try the couple of Walmarts that got waves three in to see if maybe they found some more in the back.

Even though it was raining cats & dogs & catdogs......I went out to hit a few places looking for my missing piece to my mandroid....can't build that damn robot if I can't find a torso....but that's another hunt....I stopped off at Ross & hit about 3 Tuesday mornings.....scoping out for Joes.....I picked up an Ultimate Crimson Guard & Firefly.....left behind Ult. Snake Eyes & Kwinn.....the other 3 TM's I called didn't have anything in....the words out & there isn't much to begin w/seeing as they seem to be only having 2 figs on the rack at any given time.....I'm holding out hope that the more I clear out then maybe I'll see a fricken Night Viper, I know I've heard their all hype but I still want one for my display piece....those figs were still $5.00.....they had quite a few of those Retaliation Motor Cycles ugh.....for $5 as well....good luck hunters...item #1389970...oh & by the way that TRU still has those same 3 green pantsuit dukes on the pegs still.....I just want to put them in the cardboard press in the back.....

I stopped at a Tuesday morning. They had 2 figures, Ultimate CC and Kwinn. I picked them both up. I wish they had more

they did have a bunch of the motorcycles @grumpy@

• 4 weeks later...

Well just cause I didn't stop at Ross this week they started putting out the Retaliation 3 Packs for $10! apiece......& at TRU the EagleHawks are on sale I picked up one after work the other night for $26...it says $44 but after you run it through the scanner it rings up on sale....even the employees didn't know they were on sale.....I scored another Cobra Invasion FF/SS/CT 3 pack & the Joe Tactical Set w/Mouse/SE/AB for $10 apiece & left behind the Dojo Set cause I wanted Kamakura but not the Rock or another Beachhead......I saw plenty of the Ninja 3 packs SS/SE/random Ninja....some tankers turned me on to the sale it figures I was in Ross last week too & they didn't have shiii.........other people have spotted the VTOL & Hisstank but I haven't seen those as of yet.....supposedly those were $10 too....& of course I spotted the Gi joe Nerf gun in droves too....2yay-thumb.gif2yay-thumb.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Went to Ross today & snagged up a Retaliation Fangboat for $7 today didn't see much else but those annoying Cycles & NerfGuns...I know this maybe old news but TRU's are getting wave 4 in again....cept mines....I called my local one & the manager said sorry sir those are discontinued & were out....2 days later the pegs are full but not a Night Viper in sight...go figure pun intended

Don't forget 5below... they're getting the NV wave in too, at $5 you can't beat that.

sad.gifsad.gifWe don't have 5 Below here in Sandland....sux out loud....I hear alot of dudes are finding NV's at that store...we don't have an equivalent, they did have them at Tuesday Morning but it seems most stores only had 2 figs a piece before they sold out....I haven't seen one in a hot minute....

Yeah, I got one at my local TRU. It was on "green-tag clearance"...I didn't know what that was at the time, but I scanned it, and it rang-up for $26.99. I jumped on the chance to get it. I had the original growing up, and it was always one of my favorites.

Found the Night Viper and Jinx at our TRU today.

:o

I just found a couple of cases of wave 2 at my TRU. Not so lucky as to see Night Viper, but now I'll be on the look out.

You may have seen some of the figures in that wave. The wave includes the Cyber ninja, Dark ninja, Joe Colton and Lady Jaye.

Picked up some more GI Joe goodness today. Check it out. The Night Viper and the 2 dark Ninjas came from TRU and others came from a Tuesday morning store. This is my second Night Viper I found in the wild.

• 3 weeks later...

Stopped at Ross & found a non-cross eyed Jinx to replace the cross eyed one I got from the BBTS Case assortment wayyyy back....I even picked up an extra Blind RZA for the cool ninja hat look....those were $4 at another ross I spotted Cobra Commander but I left him behind, finally spotted some Retaliation Hiss Tanks, Ninja Cruisers & Ninja Awestriker.....I left those even though I wanted another Cruiser for customizing....went to the Tuesday Morning & picked up an extra Cobra Combat Ninja & Data Viper.....for $5 each left behind an Crimson Guard Trooper, Ult. Stormy & Ult. Snake Eyes....I wanted to snag up another Shadow & the Guard but had to pick and choose due to money restraints.....I hate being broke....I've been out of the hunt for a bit now.....I heard other guys were picking up Night Vipers at Ross too so keep your eyes open & if anyone wants to trade or sell outright let me know....to date I haven't found one of those damn guys yet....I just want one for my ranks at this point...good luck hunters...