GI Joe Toy Sightings

Jase

Lowe Mainland, B.C. (Canada) Wal Mart @ Lougheed mall.

Just saw a ton of Joes. It was an assorted case with figures from Pursuit W1 - 3

Stopped by Toys R Us on the way home today and they had wave 3. I couldn't believe it either, they still had a Shock Trooper left!!!! I'm officially at 50:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i picked up 2 poc alley vipers at a toys r us today. i also got a wave 3 destro at a walmart. the big score was a vintage dial-tone for 10 bucks at a comic shop.

yeasterday i picked up a mars trooper 3 pack, a cobra trouble bubble movie version, and scarlett desert ambush

just picked up 2 roc red fang ninjas and a charbroil at tj max for 5 bucks a piece. my kids will love them.

The entire G.I. Joe Pursuit of Cobra Wave 5 is available in the Philippines: General Hawk, Cobra commander, Jungle Bat, Blowtorch, Cobra Trooper and Steel Brigade.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Whew its been so long since I bought retail JOE's. I forgot what it felt like. I've picked really good deals at garage sales recently. For a 1.50 I found a battle weathered "The General & Space Shuttle Defiant" which was cool, also found a badly used "Whale" for 25 cents, whatta bargain....but my real score was last night at ROSS and Target. At Ross I picked up POC Cobra Ice Cutter for 8 bux and at Target I snagged a POC Cobra Doom Cycle for 4.47! So the clearance savings aren't over I guess, but I can almost smell the SkyStrikers in the back room......now I just need to find 35 bux before sunday morning....may the ToY GoDs bless all of us

So I've been oot and aboot lately and the local east valley Wal-marts still have POC hanging from the vines. I still see alot of Dukes, Beachhead, Blowtorch a few Shock Troopers, Jungle Vipers and very few Alley Vipers, plenty of Dusty and SE's but zero Steel Brigade and Nil on any sightings for 30th figs at Walmart or Target. At Target I picked up a Skystriker! for $35 sorry landlord rents a lil for that one, it still had plenty Skystrikers on the shelves plus the 12" guys but to my great dismay 12 POC Arctic Destros and of course in the desert he has no Dio potential at all. So please Target clearance em already and bring on the 30th dudes! At the Wal-marts they're clearancing POC vehicles Doom-Cycle, New Sky-hawk, Ice Cutter for $9 and Ross, Marshall's still had trickles of ROC vehicles gotta POC Awestriker for $9, Tuesday Morning had scant trickles of ROC guys for $4 gotta ROC Crimson Viper-dig these guys, Torpedo, the black jacket Doc, Zartan and Duke. I've been out hitting garage sales and have been getting some great stuff, used but still great, my lady friend even found POC guys still in the package at the local Goodwill for $2 (it was 50% off day) and she had to wrestle with some other mean mama for POC Recondo. Nothing at Big Lots not even Chap-Mei stuff just Star Trek, Nada at Family Dollar either. I keep looking out at Ross though hoping that they'll get Resolute 7packs in much like they got the 25th 7packs last year......that's all for now, its a lonely toy run but I love the the thrill of the hunt. Good luck and may the ToY GoDs bless you with many blessings of Plastic Warriors....

Just stopped in at TRU they had 2 for $12 sale on Joes, IronM, Marvel, CapA, I snagged Zartan/Jungle Vip, guy told me they're cleaning out for the reset buttt didn't tell me when that would be. Yesterday after much reveling, I sold some toy stuff & gots sum cash! & went hunting in the vast sprawl of urban hurly burly. Bare w/me here, like a hunter praying for fresh kill or maybe meditating on it, I scoped out a Target far out of my usual grounds and it payed off. I found CrazyLegs! There was one other and quite a few Iron Grenadiers, Umpteenth version of SE looks like a ninja tron, few Rock Vipers (these guys seem like they ran outta ideas & had plenty of paint/accessories for a rando) the lone Zartan and of course our MVP peg warmer of late 2011 Winter Destro and his unforgettable card that I can spot from the car passing by most major area targets and wally worlds. Buttttt Crazy Legs!! Dunno why he was my white whale as of late but he was....now I need to find Gen Hawk, --onna side note I went up to the reg to pay & they weren't ringing up on the bar scan, my lady friend snagged an Iron G & her cashier gave it to her for 6.31! buttt of course my luck the cashier in my line after conferring w/her manager (sideways glances at me the whole time) in her lil walkie talkie she said action figure, I said collectible haha, she said ages 4 & up, I says I'm advanced for 4yo, anyways after they skyped with the White House & Congress & the Pentagon they sold it to me for regular price & the people rejoiced......I gots mah Crazylegs though, now just need to find Abernathy.......I feel like the POC line was rushed out of the stores too soon, so my inner force tells me they should show up at Ross ect or TRU Express maybe before Xmas or after Tgiving......good luck May the ToY GoDs shine down on your hunt....

Jeez I have too much free time these days, went to a far out of my way Walmart and they had scores of POC Blowtorch & CC. The toy supervisor (does that exist?) told me they're resetting on Sunday!! So the new product should be out next week but I would keep your eyes open for Sunday or Monday. I went to a Ross spotted leftover Mechs both the Joe and Cobra for $8, & TJmaxx had ROC figs for $5 CStrike SEyes, The Doctor, Charbroil, NightAdder, PPursuit SE, Various Stormshadows, but not a single Kamakura somebody musta been on their game. Still haven't seen that guy since Xmas of last year and that was only 1 fig. Butttt went down the road & at Marshalls they had the same wave of figures but for $4!! damn those clever bastiches.....anewayyys so there it tis.....

Went by a TjMaxx and they had more ROC guys butttt they had more 25th ann. figs whatttt? This particular one had Mutt, Pyth Pat Crimson Guard, Ninja Viper (lovely shade of soft blue/green that really brings out his eyes against his swords and uzi?) and hawhaw ladies and gentlemenz ooooooooour 2009 PegWarmer MVP "Tripwire"!!! I was taking back my City Strike SE I bought for 5 bux cause I snagged one at Marshalls for a buck less over there they are 4 bux for ROC dudes.....also snagged a NightViper( love the overall thuggish look, & its good to see minorities on the Cobra Payroll again).....