GI Joe Toy Sightings

Jase

kmart has additional 50% off clearance this week.

just picked up:

friefly $1.50

stalker $1.50

first cobra 5 pack for $8

second dvd pack for $8

ROC night raven for $11

they also had the kmart exclusive 4 ROC 4 pack for $11

SW turbo tank for $40

Not sure if this has been posted or not.......assault on cobra island g.i. pack was found at Ross for $16.99 a set!! Hopefully the Cobra set will show up but if you missed out or looking for the g.i. joe set whichout being charged for an arm and leg go now!!

• 3 weeks later...

I found 3 Combat Heroes two packs for $3.99 each, and a few figures from ROC. I picked up the CH, (Never thought I'd get them!), and roadblo..err... I mean Heavy Duty! Awesome!

post-14418-12716452608535_thumb.jpg

post-14418-12716452944456_thumb.jpg

post-14418-12716453396964_thumb.jpg

post-14418-12716453694804_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Wandered into a Family Dollar that's on the way home. They have Joes! The same wave that's on sale at Big Lots, except the price is a dollar less, its only 3 bucks! So here's a good opp. for army building, all you who need frogman armies in maddening numbers & the eccentric army of half sleeved Flint's or Cobra Mechanics.....good hunting ereone

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wandered into a Family Dollar that's on the way home. They have Joes! The same wave that's on sale at Big Lots, except the price is a dollar less, its only 3 bucks! So here's a good opp. for army building, all you who need frogman armies in maddening numbers & the eccentric army of half sleeved Flint's or Cobra Mechanics.....good hunting ereone

Posted 14 May 2010 - 11:00 AM

Thanks to this little note from Guitar Devil I went into a Family dollar store, which I have never been in before since usually I find that dollar store only have cheap crap. To some that may still be the case but for me it was a great find. I went last night and found these:

DSCN0121.jpgDSCN0120.jpg

and after finding all these and leaving behind a few Bazookas, Tripwires (to whom I only bought 1 of to make a custom that I had seen on here) and a bunch of Cobra Commander Battle Armors I ran out this morning to 3 other semi near family dollar locations and found these along with the rest of the cast + Ripper

DSCN0126.jpg

DSCN0120.jpgDSCN0122.jpgDSCN0124.jpg

Some have reported that some of the figures have sloppy paint. This is very true on a few of the figures. I had to dig through the tripwires to find one with good chin paint, most of them looked like he had a creepy flesh toned beard rather than a helmet strap. Many of the BBQ's also had bad helmet paint and when I was looking for a good one and found it I totally missed how bad his boots were. Now I already have one, but I really liked this figure and bout him for photos and display scenes but I have attached pictures you can see for yourself.

DSCN0131.jpgDSCN0132.jpgDSCN0133.jpgDSCN0134.jpg

So he'll be used for spare parts or customs, meh $3, who cares. The funny thing is that his hose is better than the original that I got when the figure was first released.

Many of these Joes do have good paint though and yo can tell which ones are good and which ones are going to need a good inspection by just flipping the card back. The ones with the stickers all seem to have some sort of sloppy paint but the ones without are good to go.

DSCN0129.jpgDSCN0128.jpg

Hope this helps!

• 3 weeks later...

So is anyone seeing the Pursuit of Cobra wave one in stores yet? It seems like i've heard some mumbling about it being around, but no one has listed a concrete sighting here. Just wondering. Thanks, guys.

• 2 weeks later...

I got a POC sighting for you. I scored the TRU exclusive POC Quick Kick and Spirit (aka Billy from Predator) during lunch today. Bonus! I got them both for ten dollars and eighty one cents, total. I guess Joes are on sale or something.

I grabbed a couple of BATS at Family dollor for $3 myself. As for NEW Joe stuff, I saw the new Hiss Tank at TRU.

Bought my first, and really ONLY ROC vehicle: the Polar Sharc from the ROC wave 3 assortment released up here. None of the other vehicles in the wave interested me. The Sharc is okay, but not spectacular........had fun putting all the stickers on.

The inclusion of Ice Storm as a figure makes little sense, I think another version of Heavy Duty might have worked better.

Its a pity this toy wasn't released earlier--but it might still see distribution in the US ( no-one seems to have asked about this to Hasbro at SDCC though).

39943_410403506614_712941614_5209675_3538221_n.jpg

Found all of Wave 1, Ghost Hawk, and the Mech suits at Target today in Jackson, MS.

Yep - same here. I got to one right after they were done with the reset. The only thing that is kind of a bummer is Target only has one lousy column of peg hooks (maybe four or five tops) for PoC figures planned in this reset apparently. It's sad when they have three times as many Bravo Team or whatever generic army figures next to this little sampling of Joe stuff.

Found all of Wave 1, Ghost Hawk, and the Mech suits at Target today in Jackson, MS.

Yep - same here. I got to one right after they were done with the reset. The only thing that is kind of a bummer is Target only has one lousy column of peg hooks (maybe four or five tops) for PoC figures planned in this reset apparently. It's sad when they have three times as many Bravo Team or whatever generic army figures next to this little sampling of Joe stuff.

Did you find these in Jackson or another store??

• 1 month later...