Jase

Found the new wave of ROC figures at a local TRU:

Night Adder

Artic Snake Eyes

Nano Viper (green)

Kamakura

Charbroil

Red Fang Ninja

Arctic Snake Eyes was in the previous wave but I've read these 2 variants are in Wave 5 with those:

* Storm Shadow(Arctic Assault) unmasked

* The Doctor(in white lab coat)

did you see them?

For those of you in the Phoenix area, I just now spotted the Walmart 2 pack exclusives. I had to hunt high and low for them. I purchased the Monkey Wrench/Tunnel Rat and Gung Ho/Copperhead, but no sign of the Night Creeper/Shockdude. They were 13.96 each ouch!! Also for the locals, Fry's Marketplace is running a sale buy two get one free on most of their action figures and vehicles, Transformers, Star Wars, Halo, Marvel Uni. iron man, DC, ect. The sticker prices vary on different items but there are plenty of ROC items to choose from, I saw the wave with the Pit commandos and crimson vipers and agent helix, so if your still missing these, they are a steal, the price is 8 bucks each for a fig. I was waiting for sale like this especially cause it seems like Fry's Marketplace is the only one carrying the wave 2 alpha vehicles here, from what I've seen. So for the buy two get one free I picked up the Snarler Cycle, Mantis Attack Craft, and Sky Sweeper for 38 bucks which was my budget for Joes for the month, thats just a little over 12 bucks apiece so I had to buy. I hoped this helped some, good hunting.

• 2 weeks later...

picked up the 2 new tru exclusives....camo repaint snow serpent and some guy named bench press that reminded me of Muskrat cuz of the floppy hat

• 2 weeks later...

Found the new Target exclusive set with the BLK resolute SE in it.

Draven

is this the one with the duke and 2 vipers as well?

Well I may have to move to Wisconsin.In Huntsville,there is a wall of wave 1 of the Target vehicle figure packs that has to be gone through before we can get the SNAKE Armor.Things are so backed up I haven't seen the Hydra,Dragon Hawk,and the Skysweeper.I know these will hit my area but not for a while.One Target had like 5 of the the wave packs but have yet to restock.So,there is hope. @grumpy@

Saw 2 ToysRUS new 5 pack exclusives for ROC

The Joe pack had:

Dial-Tone(female)

Law & Order

Footloose

Repeater

Zartan(dressed as a Joe trooper)

The were all wearing the desert outfits

The Cobra pack had:

Neo-viper

Elite-viper(has a very mean looking Dog)

M.A.R.S. Industries Officer

M.A.R.S. Industries Trooper

Duke

They are all dressed in Black and either silver or grey.

Of the two sets I think the Cobra is the coolest because of the Elite-viper/dog combo

Spotted the Wal-Mart Battle Stations today. Picked up the Heatseak Missile System (MMS) and Outpost Defender. Also saw the TRU 5 Packs. The Wal-Mart Battle Stations were going for $14.96, the the TRU 5 Packs for $19.99.

marshalls has been getting the 80s dvd set #s 3, 4, 5

ive found 3 and 4 im still looking for #5 (just the alpine and cc actually)

if anybody can help me out id apprciate it.

'Round here most of them are $12.99. Are they really getting set 5 in? I look whenever I'm there or at Ross

When it was first reported that the DVD sets were showing up at Marshalls I did find a single set of 3,4, and 5. I haven't seen any of those since and that was about 3 months ago.

At Ross & Marshalls I've seen plenty of sets 3 & 4 left, but I have yet to see #5 in person. Its very frustrating Bazooks is missing his life partner, my mass device is uncompleted so I have yet to take over the world, and it seems Hasbro could care less....I took a spin around the local Walmarts last night in the east valley, Prices for Joes are 5 bucks apiece now, some walmarts are now carrying the wave 2 smaller vehicles. Strange as it seems, I passed through about the time the restocking was going on and I found one city strike Duke and Jungle Ripcord amongst all the regular wave one guys, and the pegs were completely full so I know I was the first to peruse through. Are they trying to pack a small amount of the newer waves into the overstocked wave one fold? Funny how one wal mart has alot of one but none of the other, one WM had nothing new in vehicles or dudes, but had the 2 packs that everyone has been looking for in droves! WTH? I did make sure to hit the clearance aisle and picked up those Indiana Jones 3 packs for 5 bucks a piece! Marv Legends Punisher with a build a figure for 1 buck. gotta luv the bargains....

yeah in the last couple weeks i have found 3,4 a couple times and 5 once. only seen them at marshals too not any other stors (tjmaxx, ross) the case has #1,3,4,5 some marshalls have #1,2 for 7 bucks. round here the dvd packs are 14