GI Joe Toy Sightings

Jase

I just found Wave 10 at retail in Target, in the Cleveland Ohio area. The sad part is they only had a Mutt swinging free, so someone must have already snapped up the rest. It seems like nothing new has been stocked around here for a long time. I know others are finding this stuff but for some reason nothing is showing up here. I have been doing a lot of heavy online shopping as of late just to try and stay current. I enjoy the thrill of the hunt and the discovery of new items in the wild but this dry spell on store pegs have driven me to higher priced E-retailers. UGHHH

Same way out here in Chicago area. I feel the same way as you do! I have just been finding the Leatherneck Awe Striker and 2 out of the 3 I have spotted (all in differant stores) have had broken wheels. I have only spotted the sharc and Firebat besides that. Meijer seems to be a good place for finds on a friday night after 11 pm

I don't know if this has been reported or not but I found the 25th Anniversary - Series 02 - Pyramid of Darkness DVD set at Walmart last night. They also had the Series 02 - Arise Serpentor Arise set as well... $19.98

• 2 weeks later...

Kohl's 2 day sale Friday and Saturday only

Kohl's is having a 2 day sale on almost everything in the store, what does that mean to you? The sale includes 15% off all action figures plus if you use your Kohl's card they will give you another discount based on your total purchase amount. I stopped in at the Kohl's store in Avon, Ohio and picked up all the figures from wave 10 I was missing plus a Clear Blue Wraith. The normal retail is $9.99 per but with the sale and bonus I receved I paid just over $5.50 per. It sure was nice having an empty Kohl's store credit card on hand.

So if you need any of wave 10 try to pop in at the Kohl's near you.

Saw 2 of the Ultimate Battle Packs at Target.

Picked up the Wave 6 2-packs at Kohl's San Marcos and got 20% off after applying for a Kohl's credit card. They also had 2 each of Croc Master, Mutt, and the BAT, but I passed since I'm foolishly hoping to find them at Target for 4.99.

Found the Ultimate Pack at Target in Southington. Nice set, but took me over an hour just to unpack everything, what with all their twisty ties, scotch tape, invisible rubber bands and such. Granted I was watching TV at the same time, but nothing interesting.

I finally picked up Major Bludd

Me too, the 2 Walmarts in Norwalk CT have a bunch of revision cases, and the Kohls has all of wave 10, well they did a few days ago, the Stop and Shops have a few revision cases as well.

Dude Norwalk is my hometown and the Kohls you got them from was a Caldors where I worked as a toy dept mgr before store closed down in 1999

Found the Ultimate Battle Pack at a Target here in Cleveland, Oh.

I now have my $62.95 Zap.

The employee at the store said they have several still in their store room and will be stocking new figures and vehicles on Thursday night.

Black Friday here we come.

Samantha

• 2 weeks later...

I now have my $62.95 Zap.

You mean Short Fuze I think.

My wal-mart seems to have quit carrying vehicles all together and TRU and Targerts here in the MD/DC area seem to only still be carrying the first wave vehicles. Targets do have the mega pack in fair numbers. Single carded figures seem to be getting stocked well though. I've been seeing a ton of the all around, including the comic book store. I found the armored Cobra Commander for the first time at retail at my local Kmart. It was on a newer cardback so I guess they are gettig re-shipped in one of the revision waves.

I found some of the new comic packs at Kohls. I picked up the one with Scrap-Iron and left the Snake-Eyes Blind master one. They didnt have the Beachhead Main Frame one. I have yet to see a Firebat or Sharc at any of the stores around here. I did find 1 Claw/Fang set at Targer a week or so ago but thats it for vehicles. None of the TRU have yet to put out many of the new exclusive 3-packs. I did see one air command set a week or so ago but thats been it. They mostly are still crammed with the first series.

Hey everyone, I just want to introduce myself, I am Kris in Austin, Texas. I have at least one of all of the G.I. Joe 25th except the original Flint and Firefly that I know have been released in this area. I just picked up the original Flint, but it is on a new 2008 white letter glossy card, not the original foil letter card. That doesn't include variations, I have a couple, but nothing huge. I will have many of these figures for sale, but still working on getting to that division of the online store. The others divisions are done so this weekend should be G.I. Joe photo and enter into inventory weekend at BenhamCollectibles.com. We will see after work tomorrow just how early I will actually start on that. Thanks for reading and feel free to check out my store and any questions are always welcome!!

Kris Benham

Saw a lot of new product tonight at Wal Mart, still no new DVD packs, but I did find...

Eel

Flint (Cobra disguise)

Scarlet (pilot)

Zartan

Matt Trakker

and new comic packs:

Hard Master/SE

Beachhead/Mianframe

Iron Grandier/Viper

Deep Six/Rock N Roll

CC/Gung Ho

Lotsa new stuff for the holidays!

My sweet wife picked me up Blowtorch (x2), Flint in Cobra disguise, Torch, Resolute CC and Resolute Cobra Trooper for me today at our local Wal*Mart. I told here to pass on Resolute Firefly and Duke.

• 2 weeks later...