GI Joe Toy Sightings

Jase

I found a Rattler at retail… I was online early this morning and thought, why not take a look at the Target.com site and see if any of the Rattlers had hit yet. I have already been hearing rumors that they are being shipped short packed and that most Stores where already sold out. Well I entered my Zip code to do a search and saw that the local store had Limited Supply listed. I jumped in my Lexus and drove the two miles to Target and there it was. It cost 24.95 plus tax. I would love two of these but they store only had one. A worker there said he had just put it out and that there was only One Rattler and One Conquest per case. I checked E-Bay this morning too and they are charging $40.00 Plus for the Rattler, I hate scalpers. Just a heads up to all of you check your Target’s they are hitting.

Good Hunting

:D

found conquests and rattlers today.

I found a Rattler at retail… I was online early this morning and thought, why not take a look at the Target.com site and see if any of the Rattlers had hit yet. I have already been hearing rumors that they are being shipped short packed and that most Stores where already sold out. Well I entered my Zip code to do a search and saw that the local store had Limited Supply listed. I jumped in my Lexus and drove the two miles to Target and there it was. It cost 24.95 plus tax. I would love two of these but they store only had one. A worker there said he had just put it out and that there was only One Rattler and One Conquest per case. I checked E-Bay this morning too and they are charging $40.00 Plus for the Rattler, I hate scalpers. Just a heads up to all of you check your Target's they are hitting.

Good Hunting

I jumped in my Cadillac Sedan Deville and scooped 'em on Saturday. #US1#

I found a Rattler at retail… I was online early this morning and thought, why not take a look at the Target.com site and see if any of the Rattlers had hit yet. I have already been hearing rumors that they are being shipped short packed and that most Stores where already sold out. Well I entered my Zip code to do a search and saw that the local store had Limited Supply listed. I jumped in my Lexus and drove the two miles to Target and there it was. It cost 24.95 plus tax. I would love two of these but they store only had one. A worker there said he had just put it out and that there was only One Rattler and One Conquest per case. I checked E-Bay this morning too and they are charging $40.00 Plus for the Rattler, I hate scalpers. Just a heads up to all of you check your Target's they are hitting.

Good Hunting

I jumped in my Cadillac Sedan Deville and scooped 'em on Saturday. #US1#

Very nice, I walked into my local Target again today and they had 2 of each. It looks like we may actually see these on the shelves.

Yeah, I was VERY pleasantly surprised to see any notable selection of 25ths at all at my local Target, to say nothing of finding these (and most of the newer comic packs -- aside from the Iron Grenadier one, of course).

Thats funny because I was at a Wal-Mart last week that had atleast a dozen Iron Grenadier packs along with all the other wave four and five packs. The store had the largest G.I.Joe peg section that I've seen in years or atleast since the VVV days.

• 2 weeks later...

Found at Target

I went to a local Target in Lakewood, Ohio today and found the strangest thing. It was a Flight Pod & Joe bike set. What makes this a strange find you may wonder? Well it seems some one must have purchased the toy taken it home and switched the Tele-viper with some horribly done, badly painted kit bash, custom. The body was a Marian Ravenwood from the Indian Jones line painted a single color of blood red with a standard cobra soldier head placed on it followed by a painted black helmet, let me remind you I said badly painted. I picked the box up and took it to the Guest service area. The lady behind the desk assured me that the item came like that and then tried to explain how she has seen many of these box sets and they all came with this exact same figure. I told her OK, there was no need to argue with her, and went back to my shopping. Just goes to show that trying to be nice and helpful just doesn't pay some times.

Man...I shoulda picked me up a RAM and Trubble Bubble when I had the chance. Saw tons of them in the Northwest burbs of Chicago and now none. Three strikes and I'm out apprently. I'm sure some'll pop up somewhere. My Stalker will just have to go without his bike for the time being.

Went by the local Wal-Mart a short while ago & picked up the Firebat, Desert AWE Striker & FANG/CLAW vehicle packs. Outside of the newest AWE Striker from Target I've never had any of these vehicles, so this is nice. Although the CLAW's wingtips are just one piece. Didn't the original version's retract?

Went by the local Wal-Mart a short while ago & picked up the Firebat, Desert AWE Striker & FANG/CLAW vehicle packs. Outside of the newest AWE Striker from Target I've never had any of these vehicles, so this is nice. Although the CLAW's wingtips are just one piece. Didn't the original version's retract?

Nice find! As for the CLAW, originals swiveled up and down rather than retract.

I just received a limited amount of New DVD sets (2 of each) and wave 10 figs (1 of each).

I know you guys are gonna hate me but, I posted them on ebay. I figure I will wait for next shipment to get mine:(

Good news, the Quick Kick is not cross eyed like pictured in most preview pics. All figures are very nice looking and the Cobra Para-viper is a customizers dream piece for parts.

I got the regular Wraith and no variant.

Completest note: Quick Kick: Nunchucks have a #1 baranded on the handle.

Mutt: Baton/Billy Club, has a #1 on tip.

One strange note on the DVD sets I received; the stands are taped in the back!

Meh, nothing but HISS tanks and Air Chariot/Armadillos here. Where's the friggin' VAMPs???

I thought the Walmart here had been good with the BAT/Snow Serpent wave lately, but they recently loaded the shelves with the PP Officer wave. Hopefully that sells out soon so they get new product, but we'll see...

Nice find! As for the CLAW, originals swiveled up and down rather than retract.

The canards swiveled up and down - the wingtips retracted in and out.

I picked up Mutt and Junkyard at an H.E.B. grocery store. They must have a toy fan working in their administrative department, because I have better luck there than Toys R Us. What made it REALLY cool was when the cashier tried to ring them up, she had a problem. She asked me how much it was. I stated it was at least $7 something, I really didn't check, I was just happy to find him. She said "You know what, I'm just going to ring him up at $4.99 as a pharmacy item." :) Wow. "Well Thank you." I responded. It just made the find that much sweeter. :D

I picked up Mutt and Junkyard at an H.E.B. grocery store. They must have a toy fan working in their administrative department, because I have better luck there than Toys R Us. What made it REALLY cool was when the cashier tried to ring them up, she had a problem. She asked me how much it was. I stated it was at least $7 something, I really didn't check, I was just happy to find him. She said "You know what, I'm just going to ring him up at $4.99 as a pharmacy item." :) Wow. "Well Thank you." I responded. It just made the find that much sweeter. :D

Ditto here in CT - the 'local' grocery chain Stop & Shop is carrying Joes for the original MSRP of 5.99. Got myself a Mutt today, passing on the rest of the lineup.

• 2 weeks later...

Got a b.a.t. and two snow serpents at the local Target and a b.a.t. and a snow serpent at the local Toys R Us. I saw a Mutt and a cobra paratrooper figure at the Giant Grocery store but passed on them. I just couldn't bring myself to pay $9.99 a figure!!!

I picked up Mutt and Junkyard at an H.E.B. grocery store. They must have a toy fan working in their administrative department, because I have better luck there than Toys R Us.

I usually find the figures here first, but wait to find them some place else! But I was really tempted to get that Mutt, such a beautiful figure!! I also really liked the Cobra Paratrooper, really nice new figure!!!

I just found Wave 10 at retail in Target, in the Cleveland Ohio area. The sad part is they only had a Mutt swinging free, so someone must have already snapped up the rest. It seems like nothing new has been stocked around here for a long time. I know others are finding this stuff but for some reason nothing is showing up here. I have been doing a lot of heavy online shopping as of late just to try and stay current. I enjoy the thrill of the hunt and the discovery of new items in the wild but this dry spell on store pegs have driven me to higher priced E-retailers. UGHHH

Haven't seen wave 10 in the wild yet, but I did get my Croc Master and Mutt and Junkyard from HTS.com. These two figures are awesome!

I also saw the FANG and Claw set the other day at Wal Mart but passed, those pilots look pretty bad.