GI Joe Toy Sightings

Jase

FINALLY found the Copperhead wave of comic packs at Kmart. I snagged the Copperhead/shipwreck pack and think it's great!

There was a few cases of the new vehicles at Wal Mart last night, but I passed (I'm saving for the BMF Falcon, and have all the originals).

And I still can't find wave 9 anywhere!!

I made the motherlode of hauls today! CT has finally been populated with the new vehicle sets and wave 9 singles. At least Walmart has them anyway, I dropped $200 between 2 locations and walked away with 3 HISS, 2 VAMP, and 1 each of the RAM and Armadillo. And there was actually more I left on the shelves! (Truly amazing considering recent Wally stock level!) Add to that 12 figs from wave 9, and I consider this day the granddaddy of all successes!

Tomorrow and Sunday, I'll go back out and check other locations, but for those of you in CT, go and reap the bounty!

(Sadly, no comic packs yet, though... )

Walmart in Valparaiso, IN has six full pegs full of Wave 8 Vipers, Hiss Drivers, Snakes, Spirit, JP Duke. So any body local looking this is the stop for you.

Thanks

Andrew

FINALLY!!!!!!! I hit the big one, after only scoring 3 of the 6 figures of wave 9. Toys R Us got the mother load today. 4 Cases of vehicles, 9 cases of wave 9, 3 cases of comic paks. So I completed my wave 9, and got 1 set of Vehicles and left the comic paks. Plenty of stuff left for someone else. NOW I AM BROKE........

The 'DVD Battles' sets have hit Knoxville, TN. I found them both at the Target on Ray Mears blvd. this morning. Lady Jaye is SWEET! I hope Hasbro plans to release more aquatic troops in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

Just dropped about $100 on the newest waves. Picked up all 3 2-packs, BBQ, Snow Serpent, Bazooka, Storm Shadow a couple of B.A.T.s and a battle damaged Darth vader. Looks like they put out about 3 cases. Also saw the 2 MASS device set for $20. I thought about getting them but really only want Snake Eyes. Maybe later...

Found four each of BATS and Snow Serpents the other day at Wal Mart. The nightly stock guy was just putting out a couple of cases and I was fortunate enough to snag the whole bunch. As I was circling the palettes for anymore, I saw two more cases of wave 9 buried towards the bottom. I usually don't troop build, but these figures are so cool I made an exception.

Found the Wave 4 comic packs this morning at my local Wal*Mart, although didn't see the black headed Destro variant.

saw all the new comic packs and the new 12 inch figures too

Found the new TRU battle packs. The Crimson gaurd 5 pack, and Firefly vs Green shirts.

Oddly the US Flags on the Joe Green shirts are reversed, with the blue section in the upper RIGHT hand corner. OOPS!

Yo Joe!

Isn't that how it is supposed to be on an Army uniform?

For those having a hard time finding the latest wave...Meijer has gotten them in. Was finally able to get the second BAT I was wanting. The price isn't bad either: $6.99 a figure.

Now just need to get the Tripwire comic pack and possibly a Python Patrol Trooper to get ready for September which could really hurt my wallet (Two Waves of Figures, Next Two DVD sets and the Firebat).

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back yesterday from an extended road trip yesterday, and it appears that western Canada is finally getting with the program:

Wave 7/8 found at:

-TRU Edmonton

Wave 9 found at:

- Walmart Airdrie

- Walmart Red Deer

- Walmart Edmonton

- Walmart Vegerville

- Walmart Lloydminster

- Walmart North Battleford

- Walmart Saskatoon

- Walmart Regina

- Walmart Swift Current

- Walmart Medicine Hat

- Walmart Calgary

CP Wave 5 found at:

- TRU Regina

- Walmart Swift Current

- TRU Calgary

Walmart in Swift Current also had the new Star Wars build-a-droid packs and several cases of wave 2 star wars stuff.

@can@

• 2 weeks later...
I managed to snag a Flash on the "As seen in the comic" card at the Wal-Mart in Hartselle. Sure it would have been nice to have been the 25th Anniversary logo one but I won't complain.

I noticed him as well, and snagged for customizing.

I was at the Local Toys R Us here in Lorain, Ohio last night and found 5 BATS in the wild and swinging free. I purchased all 5; I now own 9 and will finish this squad with the Bat that is coming with the DVD collection. His different paint app’s make him ideal for a BAT squad leader. They had a complete restock of figures from this wave but to my surprise no crimson guard 5 pack. I am scouting out the local stores hoping to find the new AVAC but no luck yet.

Thats an awesome find. I have 173 single carded figures(so far) in this line and I still haven't found a single B.A.T. figure!!!

B.A.T.'s.........where are you?

Oh where oh where can those little B.A.T.'s be, Oh where oh where can they be...

You will find them just hold in there. I have only seen them in the wild twice now, and both times I picked every one on the pegs. If people are army building these guys most might have already gotten their fill and hopefully we will start seeing them on pegs for longer than an hour. I had a heck of a time finding Hiss Drivers but now they are popping up everywhere.

Good luck to you and your quest.