GI Joe Toy Sightings

Jase

found them today too

I found a Lady Jaye on the pegs along with the Cobra Night 5 pack at Toys R Us. I found that a bit odd about Lady Jaye being on the pegs. (it's only important to me because she was the only one I was missing.)

I found a Lady Jaye on the pegs along with the Cobra Night 5 pack at Toys R Us. I found that a bit odd about Lady Jaye being on the pegs. (it's only important to me because she was the only one I was missing.)

It's funny you mention that - I (CT) am experiencing the whole of wave 2 like it was never released before. To be honest, I never did see it, so my theory is Hasbro kinda 'oopsed' in the distibution department, and we're getting them now. I ended up ordering her online (sucked!) and now, every frickin' Walmart I walk into has full stock of that wave. The only fig I cared about was Lady Jaye, but now, they have to get rid of all the SEs w/wolf and Camo SSes on top of what they already had before stocking the next wave! On the plus side, they did restock rather well, full pegs and all, which is usually one of my gripes about them.

Found Wave 7 Snake Eyes and Viper at a Walmart in Lafayette, IN. Kinda disappointed in the Viper- weird feet, weird hands, loose goggles, limp wrists that pop off easily, backpack won't stay on... but hey, he looks cool. SE is pretty sweet though.

Same Target in Chandler, AZ 101/ Chandler Heights Blvd (across the street from the Chandler Fashion Square)

I picked up

-Wild Bill

-Spirit Iron Knife

-Snake Eyes

-Viper X4

-Hiss Driver X2

Still there

-Snake Eyes X2

-Duke

I will be returning

-Wild Bill (paint splotch on neck)

-Spirit Iron Knife (paint Splotch on back of eagle)

Same Target in Chandler, AZ 101/ Chandler Heights Blvd (across the street from the Chandler Fashion Square)

I used to hit that Target on my toy runs! Isn't that a Target Greatland?

I used to hit that Target on my toy runs! Isn't that a Target Greatland?

Yeah, it is. It is a really nice Target and has good stuff pretty regularly. I found all of the current G.I. Joe wave there and I also picked up Transformers Movie Salvage (Red Dropkick). I just love Targets all together. I am returning that extra Spirit Iron Knife I got if anyone is looking for it. It has a paint splotch on the back, but it is good if you want to have a separate one for posing/playing with. I think I am y be keeping the extra Wild Bill. That figure is just too good.

got all the new joes at target today except major bludd.....2 cases were opened no bludds

He's been bumped to the next wave, according to the BBTS website...

Congrats on the rest of your find, though. Maybe I'll get lucky this weekend. And, maybe I'll find some Joes ;) ...

I found the 3 packs @ TRU but passed on the due to horrible paint apps.

I snagged another Viper and Duke (need the jetpack for Grand Slam) from Target.

That is all for today.

The Walmart in Vicksburg had wave 7 (or wave 3 '08) this morning. I say had because now I have them.

Found Wave 7 (wave 3 08) at my Wally-mart In Mass. Only got one case but it shows they are in the New England area already. Wave 5 and 6 have also had good distribution too. This definitly shows Hasbro is doing a better job of pushing these out. Oh, and the Vipers kinda suck to my dismay.

Found Wave 7 (wave 3 08) at my Wally-mart In Mass. Only got one case but it shows they are in the New England area already. Wave 5 and 6 have also had good distribution too. This definitly shows Hasbro is doing a better job of pushing these out. Oh, and the Vipers kinda suck to my dismay.

Thanks for the heads up! Been looking to see when they'd get here! I'm out the door!

I'm not really seeing the "better job" that Hasbro is doing. It's nice that wave 7 is finally making its rounds, but in my area, stores never even got wave 4 until about two months after wave 5, and I've seen Wave 6 figures at all of maybe 2 stores so far. I can't find an armored CC figure for the life of me. Most of the stores around here get new cases in maybe once ever 5 weeks or so, and then it's usually one or two cases, if they're lucky...

I found the Viper wave @ Concord NH Wally-World Last week.

Officer 3-Packs came out bout' a month ago in NH.

Target vehicles were available 2 weeks ago.

Found some of Wave 3 locally today. Well, some is quite the understatement. I found '89 Snake Eyes at the Woodstock, Ga Target in a sea of peg warming Serpentors, Buzzers, and Stalkers. But, at least I've spotted it.