GI Joe Toy Sightings

Jase

Oh man, I've been finding lotsa Joe's lately. I found all these over the last week and a half:

Waves 4, 5, and 6

I picked up all of 5 (except I haven't seen Flash yet), all of 6 (Torpedo is my new fave, excellent job Hasbro!), and I passed on wave 4 since I already have 'em all.

Comic packs Crimson Twins, Ace and Wild Weasel, and "Fred" series Crimson Guardsman and Scarface Cobra Trooper.

I love it!

Yo Joe! #US1#

P.S. I also love the new comics written by Larry Hama that fit into the old Marvel series' continuity. They're fun reads that add depth to the original series.

Found Ace/Wild Weasel, Tomax and Xamot, Torch and Ripper, CG and Scarred Cobra Officer, and the Destro/Breaker comic packs in Livermore, CA. at Target and Walmart.

At the Toys r Us near Glenbrook Mall in Ft. Wayne, IN, I found one Snake Eyes vs. Red Ninja pack and one pack of the Night camo troopers. Passed on the troopers. Keep your eyes peeled.

This morning I was also able to get all 3 vehicles (H.I.S.S. tank with Cobra driver, Night Specter with Grand Slam, and A.W.E. Striker with Crankcase). I also used the $5 coupon with these. I've saved so much money with that online coupon.

Last night I hit the motherload!!! I went to the Toys R Us and target at Sports arena, and found the Dreadnok comic pack at target, and I asked them to tell me where else might have them, they both looked and pointed me to escondido. I drove the 30 miles, in traffic and got to my first stop of Toys R Us. I found the red ninja 5 pack, but everything else was same old same old. They had the gi joe 5 pack figures and same figures on single card, as well as the air trooper,CG, and wave 1 cobra troops on card. I asked the employee to check as I would have wasted a trip otherwise (except for the 5 pack I got). I got the last of the red ninja 5 packs, there were no night troop 5 packs. Well the employee did the search and said they did have stock in the back but they would have to look. 5 minutes later they cam out with 3 boxes. 1 box of the comic packs, so I finally got the twins!! The other 2 boxes were single packs. I finally got the Blade destro!! I also scored Rock and roll, Torpedo and Battle armor Cobra commander!! I am thoroughly impressed with all that I got, and must say my faves of that score is Blade destro, Cobra Commander in armor, and Torpedo. I wasnt really impressed with rah torpedo, but this one is simply amazing. I think it is awesome that the water gear has peg holes to put the flippers on and stand him on with all the gear on. I am really liking the 2 peg stands compared to the single peg stands, and would buy 2 peg stands for the rest of the figures. Another thing I really liked was with the twins, they are awesome as well, and the packaging is like the original with the mirror siding on each side.

I was thinking oh no another redone SE to go with the ninjas, but he is nicely done. I would have rather had another ninja, but don't mind this SE.

I can't wait for more!! I want a BAT v1 5 pack (with either v1 or v2 Overkill or not)!! I just want to army build them they are awesome looking. I also would definetly go for a Cobra trooper 5 pack all with red emblems, and just like in the cobra 5 pack with an accurate officer as well.

The target and walmart in escondido didn't have anything, just toys r us FYI

• 2 weeks later...

Been a while since I've seen anything. I stopped by TRU on my lunch break today, and found all 3 of the Officers 3-packs, one of each.

I stopped at Target after work, and found 4 Awe Strikers and 2 Night Specters. No Hiss tanks.

These were in the Lafayette IN stores, btw.

I made trip back home to AL this weekend and made a few stops coming and going. Here's what I found:

The Cobra Night Watch at the TRU in Tuscaloosa, AL

The Red Ninjas vs SE at the SRU in Tupelo, MS

The Cobra Night Watch, Red Ninjas vs SE, & the Joe Senior Ranking Officers packs in Jackson, MS

One of the Walmart stores here received 4 cases of figures last night. That's the most 25th I've ever seen on the pegs at once. Finally got to see all of Wave 4 in person. If I had found them months ago, I probably wouldn't have stopped collecting them!

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone find any good finds at the very nearest of San Francisco? Ever since they closed the Toysrus, it's been pretty dry here in the city. But, if anyone has any good finds, I'd love a heads up.

wave 7 droppin now.... check ur stores out.

found a case today

Which retail store(s) have you seen them at?

Found Wave 7 at the Baybrook Wal-Mart on El Dorado in Friendswood, TX. Bought 2 Snake Eyes and 1 each of the rest. They had at least 2 full cases there with at least 1 more full set and a couple extras left when I checked out at around 8 this morning.

Scored all of Wave 7 at lunch from my local Wally in Ardmore, OK!