W.M.=0

2-TARGET=0

2-MEIJER=0

FLINT,MICHIGAN

TRU=0

TARGET=COMIC PAKS WV1, SINGLE PAKS SOME WAVE 2 & 3

3 X MEIJER= ONLY ONE HAD A FEW WAVE 3

KMART =0

WALMART =WAVE 4 ,WAVE 1 COMIC PAKS----bought a few of wave 4 here for custom stuff-----------left one of each though!!

MY BOYS AND I HAD A GOOD TIME THOUGH----LOTS OF FUN

DOC

My local Wally (here in Ardmore, OK) is FINALLY carrying the 25th stuff, they have both wave 1 & 2 comic packs. I snagged the wave 2 packs. Looks as though the single-carded figures haven't arrived yet, but they've left space for them.

My local Wally (here in Ardmore, OK) is FINALLY carrying the 25th stuff, they have both wave 1 & 2 comic packs. I snagged the wave 2 packs. Looks as though the single-carded figures haven't arrived yet, but they've left space for them.

It's the same story at my Wal*Mart.

Lafayette, IN strikes again!

I went to work at 7:30 this morning only to find out that I wasn't actually scheduled to work... so instead of going home, I went to Walmart to round up some stuff for my photo studio. They were out of GI Joe stuff except for a Hawk/Scarlett and Duke/CC comic packs - only 1 each too.

Went to Target and they had 2 of each of WAVE 4 waiting on the pegs for me. I grabbed 2 Air Troopers and left the rest. Proof that they do exist outside of HTS.

Good luck guys.

Chicagoland,

I hit a walmart yesterday: 4 pegs completely full, looked like about 8 cases.

3 cases of wave 2

1 case of wave 4

4 cases of wave 5

3 pegs of wave 1 comic packs

I walked out with 16 figures!!!

All of wave 4

5 CGs

1 Flash

1 Destro (IG)

ran out of money so I had to leave behind 4 Cobra soldiers and 2 Cobra Offciers.

I'm ready for the next wave

I saw a refresh case (actually 2 cases) of 25th Joes that were just put out within the last day or two at my Wal-mart today. It's the second time I've seen this shipment. It had Serpentor, Zartan, Stalker, Red Ninja, Buzzer, Cobra Officer, and Cobra Trooper (multiples of either the officer or the trooper).

It's good Hasbro (or maybe it's Wal-mart with slow distribution, though that seems unlikely given the pegs at this Wal-mart have been bare for weeks and weeks) is getting old product that might have been missed back out to stores, but this is just the wrong assortment. Waves 4 and 5 are the two that didn't hit here in large amounts. Wave 3 was readily available and two was refreshed enough after Wave 3 (again, in this area).

Found Tomax & Xamot, Wild Wesel & Ace, and the Crimson Guard Officer and scarred Cobra Trooper comic packs today. Yo Joe!

Bwha...? Where? Which store? What area of the world? Details, man, details! I'm still finding Wave 1 Comic Packs and IG Destro and Snowjob elude me..

Found Tomax & Xamot, Wild Wesel & Ace, and the Crimson Guard Officer and scarred Cobra Trooper comic packs today. Yo Joe!

Bwha...? Where? Which store? What area of the world? Details, man, details! I'm still finding Wave 1 Comic Packs and IG Destro and Snowjob elude me..

Sorry, @ Walmart in Southeast Texas

Clarion PA walmart had wave 6 single (sold out now I think) and Dubious Walmart had series 2 and 3 comic 2 packs, full box on pegs.

too bad I already have the snake eyes set on preorder at BBTS. I am kicking myself for not grabbing the Crimson twin set while I had it in hand :(

good hunting

just rechecked at both places, wave 6 disapeared, bvut they do have wave 5 now....not sure how you go backwards a wave unless they found a box in the back

I guess alot of walmart's are going backward all the ones around me have went from wave 5 to wave 4. Which is fine with me i needed some of them for customs and a couple of airtroopers.

I did find all the platoon figures today i really like them i just wish they had hip articulation.

Another trip out and nothing to show for it. I did find a case of wave 4 at one of our 3 walmarts, picked up an extra Air Trooper. I think I'm just gonna wait a while before looking for these again. My wave 6 BBTS order just shipped today, so that'll hold me over for a bit.