GI Joe Toy Sightings

Jase

Well, I hit three Targets today, and not a single one of them had the 25th Anniversary figures. I was pretty disappointed to say the least! Two of the Targets had the toy isles cleared out for the reset. . . but they've been that way for weeks, and the other one had yet to even start the reset. I think that it's because here in NC we have Tax Free Weekend this weekend . . . they're probably going to wait until next weekend to do the resets so they can try to get rid of as much of the clearance stuff as possible. Or it could be that they just haven't gotten anything in. Which could also be the case. Glad I ordered mine on Amazon.

Well, I hit three Targets today, and not a single one of them had the 25th Anniversary figures. I was pretty disappointed to say the least!

Shockingly, there was nothing at my Target either. I wasn't holding my breath.

What? How is this possible? I thought that it was written on a stone tablet that Targets across the nation would have these on that magical date of 8-05-2007!?! @smilepunch@

I love these street dates hahahaha. I think if I was trying to figure out when these toys will be in full force I might look at what else Hasbro is trying to get out on a specific date. The newest wave of transformers is suppose to be released on August 7th. I'm only trying to remember, but the newest wave of movie transformers did have a Hasbro specific street date. In theory one could assume that might go for other major Hasbro releases like Star Wars and GI Joe.

What? How is this possible? I thought that it was written on a stone tablet that Targets across the nation would have these on that magical date of 8-05-2007!?! @smilepunch@

I am going to pass this along to our Target expert, Spacemonkeymafia... Any comments, Mr. Target? @firedevil@

2 closest Targets and my walmart here doesn't have them or have tags for them... :( but I already have them.. I just wanted a couple extras for custom fodder.. the one across the street is usually slow anyway... so I'm sure they'll have them in the next couple of days.

I was surprised that I didn't see ANYTHING new this weekend. No new Joes. No new TFs (hell NO TFs period! The reason being this weekend was "tax free" weekend.

Last Tuesday (or so), TRU had the tags up for the 25th singles and I even found ONE Cobra 5-pack. Don't know if the rest of it sold quick but the next time I went, a few days later, the tags were gone (I think someone jumped the gun).

So when I went to Walmart today, they had the stocking sheets up and they listed the 25th stuff as being avaiable 8/6/07.

So, with luck, I'll be able to pick this stuff up tomorrow. I thought about TRU and K-Mart, but I just can't see paying for an "extra" figure and not getting one.

So, with luck, I'll be able to pick this stuff up tomorrow. I thought about TRU and K-Mart, but I just can't see paying for an "extra" figure and not getting one.

The 5-pks and singles are the same price at K-Mart as they are at Target......$24.99 and $5.99.

went to 5 Targets this weekend. the one that was reset had them, and the other 4 that were not obviously did not -- which actually supports Spacemonkeymafia's assertion that they would be showing up with the reset.

I found them up in Mufreesboro TN yesterday. Got the Joe 5 pack wich completes my 25th stuff for now. They had pegs for the individual figures, but they had all sold aparently. It was the last 5 pack they had as well. On another note, I found some individual figures at a KB up there.

FAKEOR

Well, I hit three Targets today, and not a single one of them had the 25th Anniversary figures. I was pretty disappointed to say the least!

Shockingly, there was nothing at my Target either. I wasn't holding my breath.

Now hold up......I said the week of Aug 5TH...which is now!!!! My Target and Walmart had them in Knoxville and Maryville....if they didnt show up on the date then like I said it would be that freaking week, so why dont you #$#@# on Sunday if they arent there then. My Target and walmart had wave 4 of star wars 30th and wave 3 of the comic packs (crap cheap plastic by the way) also.....but I dont care...you guys want to be jerks....so be jerks...I was just trying to help!!!!

I am going to pass this along to our Target expert, Spacemonkeymafia... Any comments, Mr. Target? @firedevil@

Yeah........GROW UP!!!!!! They will be in this week....like I said before...."On Aug 5TH or that week" My Walmart and Target had them both on Sunday Aug 5TH....maybe you still live in the backwoods....but you have them so what does it matter?

Ok Gang,

This is what I have found out. Wal-Mart and Target are doing their Christmas re-sets this week. They should have the figures in stock. They maybe in their backroom, but do I like I did take a copy of the UPC. go to your selected victim ( Wal-Mart or Target Employee) have them check the stock using the UPC you brought with you of the item you wish to purchase. If they have a case it will be in the backroom waiting to set the new mods. And the unfortuate employee will tell you that. Then tell them to go get it. At this point you are a unsatified customer and you demand satisfaction by means of G.I. Joe figures. They will tell you they cant find it or it is buried behind stuff or they cant get it, cause the people who re-set the shelves are the only ones who can touch it. Be persistant and you shall get your Joes. You could also read Sun-Tzu Art oF War if you need any extra help.

Good Luck!!!!

Yeah........GROW UP!!!!!! They will be in this week....like I said before...."On Aug 5TH or that week" My Walmart and Target had them both on Sunday Aug 5TH....maybe you still live in the backwoods....but you have them so what does it matter?

Lose the attitude... It's not impressing anyone...

Your coming across as this little kid who keeps whining cause no one is listening to him...

Lose the attitude... It's not impressing anyone...

Your coming across as this little kid who keeps whining cause no one is listening to him...

Let me get this straight.....You can talk all the smack YOU want to and its all good, but when I do its me having an attitude???? You might as well BAN me now because everytime you say something smart ass to me...I will reply in kind...jerk!!! Ive got an idea.....shut up!!! I could careless about TRYING to help out here....Im done and Im out....I never knew you fANBOYS COULD BE such........... JERKS!!!!! FYI I dont want to impress you dude...I just got tired of SOME of you whinning about these not being out when Hasbro never really intended them to be out till this week anyway.....its called "TESTING THE MARKET" for the product...to see how well they will sale. Thats why only Certain Wally Worlds and TRU....had them.

If anyones acting like a little kid....dude that would be a big fat YOU....by the way The U. Marvel Fury is better (Opps I was being a little whiny kid)

Just drop this!!!

I mean I always thought collecting was about having fun....not this stupid smack talk. Ill drop the so-called "Attitude" if you do....then lets use this post for what it was made for.....reporting joe sightings.

We collect the same thing and should be using the intel to help each other....not to dog someones info. Now can you be man enough to let this go and drop it or be the little kid your calling me and keep up your attitude?

I somehow think youll still have attitude with me....but oh well....."Yo Joe".... #US1#

Found them in Target in Kalispell, Montana today. :D

Walmart here still doesn't have them though.

Ok Gang,

This is what I have found out. Wal-Mart and Target are doing their Christmas re-sets this week. They should have the figures in stock. They maybe in their backroom, but do I like I did take a copy of the UPC. go to your selected victim ( Wal-Mart or Target Employee) have them check the stock using the UPC you brought with you of the item you wish to purchase. If they have a case it will be in the backroom waiting to set the new mods. And the unfortuate employee will tell you that. Then tell them to go get it. At this point you are a unsatified customer and you demand satisfaction by means of G.I. Joe figures. They will tell you they cant find it or it is buried behind stuff or they cant get it, cause the people who re-set the shelves are the only ones who can touch it. Be persistant and you shall get your Joes. You could also read Sun-Tzu Art oF War if you need any extra help.

Good Luck!!!!

Wow, Sun Tzu's "Art of War" that's awesome, I haven't heard anyone mention that book in years, and yet here we are now employing those tactics that were used to conquer nations against disgruntle or lazy Target employees for some joes. It doesn't get any better than this.

Hi all...well the hunt was over for me a few days ago and I got everything I needed...and my sister who had not contacted me and was under strict orders from me that even if she could not get a hold of me, to buy any GI joe she saw...so I have and extra set of the 25th 5 packs for JOE and Cobra... I was going to take them back to Walmart..where they were purchased...but before some SCALPER gets a hold of them I thought I would post here..I am going to post in the wanted section, but its dead, so i thought I would give it shot here were all the action is... I am asking 30 Only for each...you can pick up if you are in CAli... I live in Santa Monica CA.... thats only 2bucks after taxes...(a small finders fee)....Please PLEASe I am not a scalper..just lucky I have my hunters all over searching Hi and low for me.....aka sister, mom , mother in law, step mom, wife.....so I have an extra of each with reciept, and would love to to sell to someone who really wants one and appreciates these..CUz i do.....

pics are here...they are in GREAT condition....if you are intrested please e-mail me at pvellos@gmail.com I am open to shipping... dont worry I will do my best to pack them safe and try and find you the BEST price...so its not to much..

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f22/pvel...ys/DSC_8705.jpg

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f22/pvel...ys/DSC_8709.jpg

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f22/pvel...ys/DSC_8707.jpg

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f22/pvel...ys/DSC_8708.jpg

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f22/pvel...ys/DSC_8706.jpg

well the other day i found the cobra 5pk at tru and was super exicted but then on the drive home i was a little down because in my mind i was thinking i would find both 5pks at the same time but there was no joe set so now cobra has no one to fight i guess i could have used my rah figs but they would be at a disadvantage seeing as cobra now is sa and have cool belts and accs. so today i went to 4 walmarts 2 targets and back to tru and found nothing but then on the way home i decided to go a diff way it was a little longer but i could hit a nother walmart and a biglots(i got the elite hq) well i see right off the bat the joe 5 pk and that made my day so then i start looking for the single carded figs. which i dont see so i tell my son the look for the peg with the label on it after about 5 min there they are right in front of me the whole time all 5 of them i guess my eyes are still use to looking for starwars they just scaned over them

so i guess im done untill next month i cant wait for serpentor,beachead,and buzzer