GI Joe Toy Sightings

Jase

INDY AREA FINALLY!

Pegs are set at the Target at 106th and Michigan on the NW side (Credit to my buddy Smokescreen on the JBL boards). Found and purchased both 5 packs at Wal-Mart on the 7100 block of Keystone. They were the last two 25th items there and someone tried to hide one of them behind a bunch of Spidey gear.

Found wave 1 of the single card figures at the KB Toys at Concord Mills Mall in Concord, NC

KB toys at Carolina Place had none today . . . they said they had some in but sold out. I haven't seen heads nor tails of any Joes here. I saw AT 12 inch at a walmart here . . but the next day all 12 of them were gone.

I resorted to just buying the 25th off of Amazon tonight.

Found wave 1 of the single card figures at the KB Toys at Concord Mills Mall in Concord, NC

KB toys at Carolina Place had none today . . . they said they had some in but sold out. I haven't seen heads nor tails of any Joes here. I saw AT 12 inch at a walmart here . . but the next day all 12 of them were gone.

I resorted to just buying the 25th off of Amazon tonight.

Well I called in Torrence, as they told us to, because they may have been in, but nothing or they just think I am scalper and told me none were in... I am just to burnt right now......THis just in from my mother in law in Canada....She went to Target and nothing their too.... @grumpy@ ......I did resort to Amazon for both the 5 packs, as Igot a good deal when I signed up for a Amazon Card...you get 3o bucks of...so I got both for 38 shipped to my house...then I pay the card off and done....Hopefully I dont get some charge for anything or it all goes for nothing...Did buy Snake Eyes (Grey Wolf) and Cobra Officer online, but I feel I should have waited as it ends up to be 14bucks shipped..but I had to make sure to get them...I know I should have waited....

Ok again for the people who wont listen to me...and I dont really know why you wont...maybe because Im new here.

One more time.....THE WEEK OF AUG 5TH (key words there) WEEK OF AUG 5TH TARGET WILL HAVE A WHOLE DISPLAY OF THIS FIGURES.....THEY WILL BE ON THE FLOOR ON (LISTEN TO ME HERE) SUNDAY AUG 5TH.

Why waist your gas when Target will have them IN STOCK on Aug 5th. In fact most if not all Walmarts will have them (TADA... say it with me) AUG 5TH....thats Sunday Aug 5TH. Please the reason I keep posting this is because you people that are bitching about not finding them. Jeez....have some patience and walk into Target (When Boys and(?) girls?) on........AUG 5TH. All you had to do is ask one of the guys at Target to look up the 25TH GiJoe Figures and they will tell you the week of (here it comes again) AUG 5TH...........

I bet some of you will still #$#@# because you cant find them on Tuesday.....

What the hell... Do you work for Target or something and trying to drum up business?

I'll go to Target on August 5th and if I don't see a single G.I. Joe figure than except a call from my Lawyers for false advertising... <_<

Dont want to ring my own bell here.....BUT....Target was putting up the price tags today Aug. 3RD. Looks to me that Aug 5TH is going to be the day.........(cough) like I SAID.......so I asked the guy to see if they were in the back and he did.....guess what they were there......OH MY!!!!! He got me the SE ad Ss V2 out for me.........Outsider do you want to apoligize now or on AUG 5TH?

Ok again for the people who wont listen to me...and I dont really know why you wont...maybe because Im new here.

One more time.....THE WEEK OF AUG 5TH (key words there) WEEK OF AUG 5TH TARGET WILL HAVE A WHOLE DISPLAY OF THIS FIGURES.....THEY WILL BE ON THE FLOOR ON (LISTEN TO ME HERE) SUNDAY AUG 5TH.

Why waist your gas when Target will have them IN STOCK on Aug 5th. In fact most if not all Walmarts will have them (TADA... say it with me) AUG 5TH....thats Sunday Aug 5TH. Please the reason I keep posting this is because you people that are bitching about not finding them. Jeez....have some patience and walk into Target (When Boys and(?) girls?) on........AUG 5TH. All you had to do is ask one of the guys at Target to look up the 25TH GiJoe Figures and they will tell you the week of (here it comes again) AUG 5TH...........

What the hell... Do you work for Target or something and trying to drum up business?

I'll go to Target on August 5th and if I don't see a single G.I. Joe figure than except a call from my Lawyers for false advertising... <_<

Dont want to ring my own bell here.....BUT....Target was putting up the price tags today Aug. 3RD. Looks to me that Aug 5TH is going to be the day.........(cough) like I SAID.......so I asked the guy to see if they were in the back and he did.....guess what they were there......OH MY!!!!! He got me the SE ad Ss V2 out for me.........Outsider do you want to apoligize now or on AUG 5TH?

Odd. I saw the pegs as well at my target, but after using the floor scanner to see if they were actually in stock, it revealed that they were not. Oh well, I still have two days to hope and dream. :wub:

Odd. I saw the pegs as well at my target, but after using the floor scanner to see if they were actually in stock, it revealed that they were not. Oh well, I still have two days to hope and dream. :wub:

Well a target here in Colorado did their reset yesterday(Aug 2nd) and I went back this morning and they had the 25th Joes (got me a black timber), as well as the new Sigma's (Shockwave was lookin pretty cool), and the BBI stuff (figures, Apache Copter, and the Humvee), so spacemonkey was correct, good job!

Well a target here in Colorado did their reset yesterday(Aug 2nd) and I went back this morning and they had the 25th Joes (got me a black timber), as well as the new Sigma's (Shockwave was lookin pretty cool), and the BBI stuff (figures, Apache Copter, and the Humvee), so spacemonkey was correct, good job!

Where you at in Colorado? I'm going to check Target after work today. :)

Where you at in Colorado? I'm going to check Target after work today. :)

I'm in Colorado Springs, it was the North Academy store., by the Citadel.

Thank you kind sir.....

Well, I only did a tiny bit of looking today, didn't go out of my way or anything.

I can confirm that KB Toys at Annapolis Mall in Annapolis, MD had NOTHING today, or at all this week. I've gone to Annapolis Mall like every other day this week, and have not seen a single Joe (or Cobra) in that store. <_<

I also checked the Target in Laurel, MD and they have NOT done their reset yet. I might check some other locations tomorrow, to see if any Targets in the area put the 25th Anniversary stuff out early. :unsure:

At this point, while I have everything from this wave, I'm keeping my eyes open for more Cobra 5-packs to hit the area. I haven't opened mine yet, but upon inspecting the figures through the plastic bubble, I noticed that Destro's gauntlets seem poorly painted. There are areas where the paint is either really thin, or not there at all. It definitely doesn't look right. I may have to take some pictures to show you all what I'm talking about.

So, because of what looks like poor quality control at the Hasbro factory, I now want to exchange my Cobra 5-pack for another one. Which means one of 2 things has to happen:

1. A Wal*Mart in my area needs to have these on the shelf, so I can go in with my receipt and do an exchange, OR
  2. A store that is NOT Wal*Mart needs to get them in, so I can buy another one, then return the defective one with that receipt for a refund! @twisted@

Either way, I WILL find a set that has the 5 Cobra figures painted correctly! ;)

Outsider do you want to apoligize now or on AUG 5TH?

Do you want to kiss my ass now or on AUG 5TH?

I can careless when you get the damn figures cause I got the figures close a month ago and I didn't have to keep sucking up to Target to get them...

you Guys crack me up :)

Tommorows the Big day. Im gonna hit every Target and Walmart in the City. if I score Some Cobra Officers I will be Happy.

Outsider do you want to apoligize now or on AUG 5TH?

I can careless when you get the damn figures cause I got the figures close a month ago and I didn't have to keep sucking up to Target to get them...

Outsider your a jerk plain and simple......but oh well I guess one prick per forum is needed.

Well I found a SE with Black Timber and a Cobra Officer. My first Target was a strike, then I went to a different one, but nothing was on the shelves. I spoke to a lady and gave the DPC number and she typed it in and said they had back stock, she then brought out one case consisting of 2 SS, 2 CC, 1 Flint, 2 SE with white timber, 1 SE with black timber and 1 Cobra Officer, someone must have gotten a few others. It is nice to see that stuff is finally coming in. At the store that did not have anything on the shelves but the tags were up I saw 4 j-hooks for the single packs, 4 j hooks for the commando S6 Wave and 4 pegs for the other S6 wave (the 14.99 ones).

......and outsider I didnt SUCK up to Target I just used the Brain I have to ask them........Im sure you drove all over the place waisting your gas., but I know having them in your hand before everyone else is such a MUST!!!! "Must get them before EVERYONE else".

Hey everyone our figures suck becaue outsider ALREADY had them a month ago. I think Yoda said it best about having patience.........look into it.......

......and outsider I didnt SUCK up to Target I just used the Brain I have to ask them........Im sure you drove all over the place waisting your gas., but I know having them in your hand before everyone else is such a MUST!!!! "Must get them before EVERYONE else".

Hey everyone our figures suck becaue outsider ALREADY had them a month ago. I think Yoda said it best about having patience.........look into it.......

You should probably just drop it already. Everybody appreciates the Target intel you provided, however you attitude is not welcome.

On a better note......

I stopped in at the Target that I scored the Joe 5-pk at yesterday. They removed the gray dots from the single pack hooks and had stocked 2 cases! Finally picked up Snake Eyes w/black Timber, Snake Eyes w/gray Timber, and 2 more Cobra Officers. I just want one more Cobra Officer and then I'll be done with that "army" builder.

I still haven't opened any of the 25th stuff......I'm having trouble ripping into that nostalgic packaging! Once my PDD gets here from HTS, I'll be current - until next month!

I ordered mine from BBTS and got them about 2-3 weeks ago. Why wait, but my local walmart got them and they went pretty fast.

Why don't you look before you speak...

I posted way before this that I ordered my figures online and gave all the information to other members on how they could as well. My 5 packs only cost $30.00 which is the same cost as Toys R Us and the single figure packs only cost $6.00 which is cheaper than stores were selling the figures.

I than posted about going to one Kmart about a mile away and found a case on the pegs and got help from an employee who did a Kmart search in the area and found more figures at another Kmart. The whole process took a total of 10 minutes.

So why don't you just sit back and be happy you got the figures and keep getting excited about Target getting them... I'm glad your Target got the figures and I'm sure people who haven't gotten them yet will be glad if their Target gets them... But the worse thing in life is someone who wants to keep throwing it in everyones face about a store getting the figures and if that store gets the figures than that person wants to keep braggin he was right and it makes him think he is someone special. But we wouldn't know someone like that around here...