GI Joe Toy Sightings

Jase

So has anybody else found these at retail? I check yesterday on my way home work and nothing @hmmm@

Andrew

GIJoe 25th Anniversary Figures Found At Retail

View the full article

I agree with TM! :unsure:

A little redundant ain't it?

A fellow on Joesightings wanted a view of the Cobra Trooper without his helmet, so I'll post it here too. The Cobra Officer uses the same head, so he too is bald.

TrooperHead.jpg

Just like Night Force, the proto pics looked better. But at least the colors aregood.

$4.88? Ok I was debating picking this line up, I have too many toys. But $4.88? Dayum! I'll buy all of them. I'll quit Marvel Legends to buy Joes, save some cash, and have far superior toys. Win-win!

$4.88? Ok I was debating picking this line up, I have too many toys. But $4.88? Dayum! I'll buy all of them. I'll quit Marvel Legends to buy Joes, save some cash, and have far superior toys. Win-win!

Yeah, Hasbro killed the ML line. but I hope the Joes will come my way soon. @optimus@

So I headed to that walmart here in Denver first-thing this morning, and I lucked into the singles of Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow, and discovered a hidden Cobra box set. Very, very cool! Everything else was gone, but I asked an employee who told me two guys came in this morning and hid the Joe stuff inside the base shelf on some random aisles. The caught one guy and threw him out but still haven't found the rest of the stuff. WTF is wrong with people??? Anyway, the 25th Joe stuff is truly AWESOME. Brings back major nostalgia.

Everything else was gone, but I asked an employee who told me two guys came in this morning and hid the Joe stuff inside the base shelf on some random aisles. The caught one guy and threw him out but still haven't found the rest of the stuff. WTF is wrong with people???

@loll@ GREAT story, man! I can't believe people are still doing that stuff. Looks like retailers are catching on to our shenanigans!

-PJ

So I headed to that walmart here in Denver first-thing this morning, and I lucked into the singles of Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow, and discovered a hidden Cobra box set. Very, very cool! Everything else was gone, but I asked an employee who told me two guys came in this morning and hid the Joe stuff inside the base shelf on some random aisles. The caught one guy and threw him out but still haven't found the rest of the stuff. WTF is wrong with people??? Anyway, the 25th Joe stuff is truly AWESOME. Brings back major nostalgia.

I think I probably know of the 2 guys you're talking about. Hiding stuff is something they do, and I'm glad they got caught. The one guy is a big HotWheels collector and he probably tries scalping whatever else he finds on eBay.

I wonder if Hasbro purposely bought Marvel's license just to sabotage the lines and make them suck. Then Transformers, GI Joe, and Star Wars sell better, 2 of which are Hasbro's brands, the other is licensed for another 20 years. Then when toybiz picks up the dismantled reigns of its old flagship line it'll take a lot of effort to get back into the market.

Hasbro is so saavy.... or I'm a conspiracy theorist. You decide.

Yo Joe!

11211ev6.png

I wonder if Hasbro purposely bought Marvel's license just to sabotage the lines and make them suck. Then Transformers, GI Joe, and Star Wars sell better, 2 of which are Hasbro's brands, the other is licensed for another 20 years. Then when toybiz picks up the dismantled reigns of its old flagship line it'll take a lot of effort to get back into the market.

Yo Joe!

Na they paid a lot for that license.

I would like to see some Marvel Legends Showdown again this time using the 25th Anniversary Joe construction.

Nothing at my Wal-Mart either. Although there were lots of palettes etc around since they were restocking. I think they should dump all the Transformer movie toys in the back room. There is just too many of them & no one seems to want them.

Yo Joe!

All THREE are Hasbro brands.

I still haven't found the IG/Inferno wave of Sigma Six yet. They are non-existent in N.Central FL. I can't imagine finding any of the 25th Anny figs unless, as some of you have said, I pull them straight from a pallet and run like hell. I don't want to end up caught by VH's collector/scalper cop, lol.

I still haven't found the IG/Inferno wave of Sigma Six yet. They are non-existent in N.Central FL. I can't imagine finding any of the 25th Anny figs unless, as some of you have said, I pull them straight from a pallet and run like hell. I don't want to end up caught by VH's collector/scalper cop, lol.

Im going to have to disagree with you some there Scotty97. I was just in Lake City Florida and Bay Pines Florida for my job and picked up Inferno Shipwreck and wetsuit. Inferno was in the Lake City walmart that close to the Big Veteran Affairs Hospital. I left several Infernos IG's and Leathernecks there. Shipwreck and wetsuit were in the walmart closest to the Tampa International Airport. There were plenty of them thaere as well.

I can't imagine finding any of the 25th Anny figs unless, as some of you have said, I pull them straight from a pallet and run like hell. I don't want to end up caught by VH's collector/scalper cop, lol.

When I found the 5-packs, the employee working the pallets was more than helpfull. I kindly asked if he could open up the case even though it was a little out of the way and he actually treated me like a valued customer, unlike some employees who think all collectors are evil.

You just have to get lucky and ask the right person!