GI Joe Toy Sightings

Jase

So...

did you play w/ them already?

I'm an adult, so I don't play with my toys. :D

Actually, yes, I did play with them already! I've got them on their battle stands looking cool right now. Now, I'm just dying to find a bunch more of the Cobra Officers, like I don't have enough troop builders already!

Which stuff did you get? What do you think of them? Congratz! I think everyone on the boards are jealous

I got one each of the single packs, so 1 Snake Eyes w/ Grey Timber, 1 Snake Eyes w/ Black Timber, 1 Flint, 1 Hoded Cobra Commander, 1 Cobra Officer, and 1 Storm Shadow.

I think they're great. I was a bit aprehensive at first over the slight size increase, but now that I have them, i don't mind that so much. The articulation is great as is the sculpting, but it's the little details that I really like. Such as the knife sheath on Storm Shadow's belt, and the knife/sheath system of the Cobra Officer. The gold stripe don C.C.'s pant leg. Everything ust looks great. The only minor concern is that the elbow joints in particular are a bit tough to get going. I got them moving with some gentle pressure, but I'd be careful not to force them. Once they get moving, they're fine.

And none of you will be jealous for long, I'm sure everyone else will start finding them almost immediately.

Just seems odd (no offense) to find them in COLORADO before anywhere else.

Not really. I suspect many west coast Walmarts got these in, but they don't seem to have a spot to put them in yet. If that's true, they go from the pallets to the back room. Scoring them might require catching them on the pallets before they're sent to the back, or finding someone's sloppy seconds who pulled them off a pallet (as Mongoose did).

Hmm if he them them in CO then maybe my crappy town here in New Mexico should be next? I hope!

'

Come to Atlanta! If you live through the traffic, you can be disappointed that all the stuff is stuck in traffic!

'

pylgrym

can you scan the receipt? You posted in your comic book figures thread, you had a scanner, that'd put some of the nay sayers to ease a little.

He already did. Isn't that what he has up there at post #14? @smilepunch@

After reading your find, I checked my nearest Wally, only to be disappointed. :(

can you scan the receipt? You posted in your comic book figures thread, you had a scanner, that'd put some of the nay sayers to ease a little.

He already did. Isn't that what he has up there at post #14? @smilepunch@

lol.. I was.. um... just testing you... @hmmm@

cool.. looks like they come in cases like the DTC figs came in...

Ok, don't try to call WM to have them check the UPC #'s...they send you to the department and those people will only check the shelf (at least at mine)....

At least at Target I can pull the DCPI # out and customer service will tell me how many they have and how many the stores in my region have....

So...who has the Target DCPI for these?

Same story here. They checked the computer to see if they had them, but the answer I got was "there in the computer, but I don't know if we have them".

Yeesh.

yeah... I'll be buying a couple of cases

VH should be happy with the Cobra Blue on that Officer(I know I am), I'm really glad that was fixed.

Very happy! :)

Must have been the lighting on the yojoe pics? Isn't the Soldier from the 5-pack, listed as a future single pack as well? That's the one I'd like to amass a small group of. 2 officers and at least 8 troopers.

Very happy! :)

Must have been the lighting on the yojoe pics? Isn't the Soldier from the 5-pack, listed as a future single pack as well? That's the one I'd like to amass a small group of. 2 officers and at least 8 troopers.

I was just thinking VH that the Officer looked lighter because the background in yojoe's pics was blue; I think that's what made him appear lighter. Cool pics Mongoose...