GI Joe Toy Sightings

Jase

Dang...you won that night force lot? droool....

I just got all the tiger force europe exclusive figures off of ebay (but sneak peak is missing an arm and a leg) <_< $180

I also got Red laser with exterminator and quarrel with her vehicle MISB, but i'm still waiting on those to come in the mail. $210

Also got a Cobra Invasor, with partial symbol and a cobra O invasor for like $31

On a side note, a few months back i got a MOC Superhero for $18 bin!!!! One of my best buys mos def.

My international collection is comin along bit by bit!

I've got two tiger force psyche outs in really nice shape as well as a UK spirit for trade for other foreign items....shoot me a pm if interested.

-saboteur

Dang...you won that night force lot? droool....

I just got all the tiger force europe exclusive figures off of ebay (but sneak peak is missing an arm and a leg) <_< $180

I also got Red laser with exterminator and quarrel with her vehicle MISB, but i'm still waiting on those to come in the mail. $210

Also got a Cobra Invasor, with partial symbol and a cobra O invasor for like $31

On a side note, a few months back i got a MOC Superhero for $18 bin!!!! One of my best buys mos def.

My international collection is comin along bit by bit!

I've got two tiger force psyche outs in really nice shape as well as a UK spirit for trade for other foreign items....shoot me a pm if interested.

-saboteur

Did you buy the Red Laser, and Quarrel off Complex3? He's by far my favorite seller on E-bay, and saw him selling some Action Force stuff lately.

I'll be posting pics of my MOC collection as soon as I stop buying crap. I'm hoping to stop at the "100 figures to go" mark, but as of right now it's not happening.

-Kevin

no, i didnt buy them from him, but i've boughten stuff from him in the past, and he always has pretty good prices it seems...shipping usually takes a while though.

He's got quarrel mib for like 5-10 bucks less than what i paid too...oh well, the red laser was a good find.

-saboteur

• 3 weeks later...

Went to a local toy show, not expecting much... But picked up two redback mail-ins, sealed in baggies - Zap and Short Fuze! Just what I needed, and reasonable too - $125 Canadian for the two of them. My original team is now complete! (Except that my V1 Snake Eyes is a straight-arm version... I'd like to get a swivel version at some point soon.)

Also picked up a Sigma Six Zartan at retail price, and eight loose Joes in a mixed bag for another $25. Some of them are kind of crappy, and I may sell a couple off if I can get some accessories for them.

All in all, a good day! Last time I went to this show I only came back with a bagful of GI Joe stands, so this was a nice surprise.

• 3 weeks later...

I recently purchased this mixed lot from eBay:

mixed_lot.jpg

Love the Recondo with Endor gear :)

Here's a shot of the Joes from it:

joe_lot.jpg

I paid around 56¢ per figure for this lot. I plan to post some of these figures in my buy/sell/trade thread.

• 3 weeks later...

I got one of each of the single packs tonight! I hit about 10 Wal-Marts and at the last one, there they were! Had I not looked down at the right time, I would have missed them. Someone went through 2 cases of them after taking them off a pallet and left them on one of the ankle-height shelves. The cards were warped and bent, but that's fine with me. Start hunting hard for them, cause they're officially out!

I am not sweating it, I have my BBTS stuff coming and I have three friends that work at Walmart so I will get the hook up, no doubt. That is how I got like 100 Clone Troopers and Jedi. They put them aside for me, I pick up a few things for them out of my pocket and its all good. One hand washes the other. The only thing is, I dont really sell anything, for some reason I just hang on to them. Maybe my kids can sell them when I am gone.

See there? @lol@

I told you guys to keep "hunting"....even when others were saying "calm down, relax, it'll be WEEKS yet!" ;)

Which walmart did you find them in, as I havnt seen anything south of Denver.

I found them at the Wal-Mart off of Smoky Hill and E-470. Southlands I think it's called? I usually don't hit that one, but I was on a big toy run last night and decided to give it a shot. Let me hook up the scanner and I'll post the receipt, not only as proof, but for those who may want the numbers to have their Wal-Marts check.

So...

did you play w/ them already?

I'm an adult, so I don't play with my toys. :D

Actually, yes, I did play with them already! I've got them on their battle stands looking cool right now. Now, I'm just dying to find a bunch more of the Cobra Officers, like I don't have enough troop builders already!

Hit the closest WM to me here in Ohio, and no 25th stuff, but they had the new Sigma Six Kung Fu Grip guys there. Inferno and Gung Ho.

Gung Ho is VERY cool! ^_^

So...

did you play w/ them already?

I'm an adult, so I don't play with my toys. :D

Actually, yes, I did play with them already! I've got them on their battle stands looking cool right now. Now, I'm just dying to find a bunch more of the Cobra Officers, like I don't have enough troop builders already!

Which stuff did you get? What do you think of them? Congratz! I think everyone on the boards are jealous