Star Wars Toy Hauls

Jase

damn man i can't beleive people are excited for mace, r2, obi wan.

I don't know about Obi-Wan and R2, but this Mace is supposed to be super-articulated. Haven't opened mine yet to confirm, but after 3 movies of crappy articulated Mace's im pretty excited about this one.

I'm pretty excited about Mace and R2.. mainly cause what Jay said, all the Maces we've had were crap.. even with all the cool figures we got in RotS.. we got a crap Mace...so finally, we get a nice super articulated one..

As for R2, I just love the whole fire thing and the SBD how they can hook up and make a cool mini dio from the movie.. now that's cool hasbro

i found about 8 camo cout troopers today. if anybody needs any lmk, $10 each plus shipping. thanks

Two boxes of TAC figures & two boxes of Vader with the album have hit TRU on the far north east coast (Cape Cod, Massachusetts). They should be hittin' everywhere over the next week or so..

What I ment wheeljack is that our Target stores follow the reset date to a tea.I was just saying people at other Target stores are getting the figures they want when they want them.The Targets in may area are going to hold on the the TAC figures until the reset.It is amazing how many Target stores are not ging a hoot about the reset date.

got the Treachery On Saleucami Battle Pack today at walmart

got 2 more concept figs, and a case of the order 66 figs at target

100_0746.jpg

100_0748.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

got the 3 new galactic heros 2 packs

-jedi luke/ unmasked vader

-royal guard/deathstar gunner

-leia boushh/han/carbonite han