Star Wars Toy Hauls

Jase

I haven't seen Han anywheres

I have seen zero 3.75" Hans or Reys in the wild. I've seen their case buddy Haask Thug multiple times, telling me I've been too late each time.

I got my resistance Rey through a generous guy on rebelscum charging me cost plus shipping and I got Han from amazon for $8 (after using my $3 points).

Beyond that...no sign of any of the newest guys in my area.

Looks like Walmart is starting to put out new 6" cases, because I saw Jango for the first time last night. There was probably about 6 pegs full of figures, lots of Han's in the mix too. I've only seen the 4" Han once and wasn't impressed that much. I think with the home release we should start seeing new stuff on the shelves.

Looks like Walmart is starting to put out new 6" cases, because I saw Jango for the first time last night. There was probably about 6 pegs full of figures, lots of Han's in the mix too. I've only seen the 4" Han once and wasn't impressed that much. I think with the home release we should start seeing new stuff on the shelves.

I haven't seen any Hans

• 3 weeks later...

I hope I can find at least Luke..I still haven't seen the 6 in Han Solo

Try Walgreens, I've seen a couple of Old Han there while hunting. Old Han is available on HTS.com also.

I scored TFA Admiral Ackbar and Nein Nunb this weekend from the LCS. Nunb fits right in with Chewbacca as characters who haven't changed their clothes in 30 years. Ackbar gets the "best articulation feature" award for his hinged mouth...makes him a must-own.

Feeling less and less hopeful about seeing these guys at retail. Every indication is that these are the last waves before the Rogue One stuff. Still need unmasked Kylo, Stormtrooper squad leader and Tassu Leech but I'm really glad I got Ackbar at least.

I hope I can find at least Luke..I still haven't seen the 6 in Han Solo

Try Walgreens, I've seen a couple of Old Han there while hunting. Old Han is available on HTS.com also.

I have to hit a few in my area.Some Walgreens still have the Obi Wan figures

My Black Series farm boy Luke finally arrived (after I originally gave my old shipping address to the store). Having a lot of fun posing him around. Unlike just about everyone else, I think the soft goods works fine. I also snagged an extra Stormtrooper belt and blaster so I can recreate the Death Star escape with the Han. Gonna have to get some pics soon.

Another OT character locked in!

Won $50 placing second in a Star Wars trivia night at a bar downtown last Thursday (go team "Beatrice Arthur and the Yub Nubs!")...then blew it mostly on SW toys the following weekend.

found the first order stormtrooper squad leader and helmet-less Kylo Ren at TRU

went across the street to a comic shop and scored Unkar Plutt, Admiral Akbar, Haask Thug, and Fifth Brother for 25% off on Free Comic Book Day

found the first order stormtrooper squad leader and helmet-less Kylo Ren at TRU

went across the street to a comic shop and scored Unkar Plutt, Admiral Akbar, Haask Thug, and Fifth Brother for 25% off on Free Comic Book Day

I think those later waves are going to be harder to come by. I overpaid for unmasked Kylo this weekend just to be done. Between retail and free comic book day, I've got all the others.

My favorite of the 3.75" line would have to be Ackbar followed by Stormtrooper (I think I have about 8 of him).

Well, in the past week I was able to pick up another Ahsoka, Asty and Jango Fett... and my Kmart Starkiller Base Reys arrived today, so I now have at least one MIB and one loose of every single 6" Black figure made!

Today's Reys caught me up!

I will say though that the delivery really pissed me off.

UPS Tracking showed a delivery date of today and my package was "On truck for delivery" this morning at 5:15 am, so I figured they'd be here around lunchtime. Anyway, I waited around home all day until around 6:30 when I stepped out to grab some dinner and hit Walmart with the family.

When we got home and pulled into my driveway, I noticed something lying in my yard near the road. I got out and it was my package in a clear plastic bag tied at the end. Just lying there in the grass at the end of my driveway... as far away from my house as you can get. I have a pretty long driveway that goes up a hill to my house, and there was my package lying at the end of it near the highway. What the hell?

I have a fairly large enclosed front and back porch and have had deliveries laid on my picnic table, but never just thrown in my yard like that. ANYONE just passing by on the highway could have pulled over and grabbed my delivery. That's service for you, huh?

They had even taped a little "Sorry we missed you" note to the bag, so what had they done?... Drove up my driveway, knocked on the door, saw I wasn't home, took the package with them and then dropped it in the yard on their way out? Why didn't they just leave it on the porch after they figured out no one was home?

The more I think about it, the less sense it makes... and the madder I get!

I got the last two figures I needed today. Tassu Leech thanks to wheeljack and unmasked Kylo thanks to overpaying on amazon.

Can't believe how little Leech is. I guess he is one of those "little freaks" after all.

I really like unmasked Kylo. Yeah I overpaid but if it means putting a cap on this line and calling it "done" I think it's worth it. Nice mix of mean and pouty in the face sculpt...really nice sculpt overall. I'll have to take some pics.

I really like unmasked Kylo. Yeah I overpaid but if it means putting a cap on this line and calling it "done" I think it's worth it. Nice mix of mean and pouty in the face sculpt...really nice sculpt overall. I'll have to take some pics.

It is a great figure. But what irks me is having to buy 3 figures to get the perfect Kylo configuration. The deluxe figure minus the down-hood cloak...that cape went to unmasked Kylo. And the helmet head popped of makes a great accessory. Then, the hood that came with the unmasked Kylo looks pretty good on the deluxe head that was just the helmut, making the original masked, non removable hooded Kylo figure obsolete.

Just wait for the inevitable charred vader head pack-in...

So am I right that the only two you need to make the "ultimate" Ren would be the deluxe and the unmasked version?

I have Unmasked and the super articulated Walmart one. I've read that the unmasked head fits on the s.a. version but haven't tried it myself. I don't have helmet-only version and I'm really weary of getting another Kylo.

No matter what. Hasbro doing an official "ultimate" Kylo Ren is a 100% guarantee. It's just a matter of when.

So am I right that the only two you need to make the "ultimate" Ren would be the deluxe and the unmasked version?

I have Unmasked and the super articulated Walmart one. I've read that the unmasked head fits on the s.a. version but haven't tried it myself. I don't have helmet-only version and I'm really weary of getting another Kylo.

No matter what. Hasbro doing an official "ultimate" Kylo Ren is a 100% guarantee. It's just a matter of when.

I never saw the articulated one, so I wouldn't know about that. But, yeah, I think that the hood from the unmasked figure looks pretty good on the helmet only deluxe figure.

I never saw the articulated one, so I wouldn't know about that. But, yeah, I think that the hood from the unmasked figure looks pretty good on the helmet only deluxe figure.

Star checking your local Walmarts.

I have been in 2 over the past week that have been stocked to the gills with the older Black 3 3/4" figures. The one I was in today had 20 Han Solos, 22 Poe Damerons, 17 Leias, 18 Finns, 6 Reys, 23 Jedi Lukes, 8 Chewbaccas, 12 Stomrtroopers, and 13 Kylo Rens.

Same Walmart had a crapload of older 6" as well. 12 Kylo Rens (2nd version with textured cape and painted lightsaber hilt), 8 Resistance Troopers, 10 Guavian Enforcers, 8 Poe Damerons, 15 Constable Zuvios, 6 Captain Phasmas, and of course... around 16 or 17 Finns. I know Phasma was pretty hard to find for a while.

The other Walmart I went to last Saturday had almost as many of each one as well.

Just a heads up for collectors looking for any of these.

Oh, the Walmarts I found all of these in were the stores in Morganton, NC (the one I was in today) and the one in Weaverville, NC... for anyone near them here in Western NC.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...