Jase

Star Wars Toy Hauls

Picked up the Palpatine wave from TRU the other day. Finally some new product on the pegs.

Oh sweet its out.....I finally found a new figure.There was this and Luke but I had finds for only one figure so I grabbed Han

hanstorm_zps9lzwe5ud.jpg

Stopped by Walgreens & snagged up an Dark Ant-Dude.....while perusing through Toy Section I felt a great disturbance...looked down to my right & there was IG-88....I was caught up in that "old Pizza-the-Hut" scenario......I was hunting the hunter, pizza was sending out for you so to speak....Chewbacca was there keeping him company...sorry old pal....I just need an Emperor or maybe an stormtrooper Luke or Han...it's slow going in finding these new figs at retail....Crom has shown favor my way.....I gotta find a plastic sacrifice....Jim Carrey Riddler toy....your skating on some paper thin ice.....now all I need is some Dengar & 4-Lom & Zuckuss action...

SAM_2205_zps3phrq0qi.jpg?t=1437793625

.I gotta find a plastic sacrifice....Jim Carrey Riddler toy....your skating on some paper thin ice.....

Hey, sell him and you'll have a whole $1.00 to go toward the $20 figure of your choosing!

:)

.I gotta find a plastic sacrifice....Jim Carrey Riddler toy....your skating on some paper thin ice.....

Hey, sell him and you'll have a whole $1.00 to go toward the $20 figure of your choosing!

:)

I'd rather send that Jim Carrey Riddler back to helllll "Home of Arctic Destro"......

I stumbled upon the Disney Store exclusive Elite Series 6-inch (7-inch?) The Force Awakens figures earlier this evening while on vacation. I had no idea what these were...at first glance I thought they were the Hasbro six-inch Black Series figures. But then I realized this things are die-cast from head-to-toe! The emphatic store employees even said they were surprised when they debuted in-store today...they acted like nobody knew they were coming out. Heck, I hadn't even heard of these things, so I definitely wasn't expecting to find them in the wild. I even compared the Rey I got to the Hasbro one I bought my little girl for her birthday to see how they stacked-up to one another, and they're pretty darn close, only the Elite figures seem to be painted better, come with more accessories, and they come with a cool stand. They also look to be slightly bigger as well. They're about five bucks more than the Hasbro ones, but man are they nice. I snagged Kylo Ren, Rey, and Capt. Phasma, along with a die-cast Resistance X-Wing and a First Order TIE Fighter.

I stumbled upon the Disney Store exclusive Elite Series 6-inch (7-inch?) The Force Awakens figures earlier this evening while on vacation. I had no idea what these were...at first glance I thought they were the Hasbro six-inch Black Series figures. But then I realized this things are die-cast from head-to-toe! The emphatic store employees even said they were surprised when they debuted in-store today...they acted like nobody knew they were coming out. Heck, I hadn't even heard of these things, so I definitely wasn't expecting to find them in the wild. I even compared the Rey I got to the Hasbro one I bought my little girl for her birthday to see how they stacked-up to one another, and they're pretty darn close, only the Elite figures seem to be painted better, come with more accessories, and they come with a cool stand. They also look to be slightly bigger as well. They're about five bucks more than the Hasbro ones, but man are they nice. I snagged Kylo Ren, Rey, and Capt. Phasma, along with a die-cast Resistance X-Wing and a First Order TIE Fighter.

I saw a picture of these on other boards. 3PO in die cast would be nice but if it's yet another scale than what we already have, I can do without.

You have a point there, Joe...it is a little redundant, especially if you've already gotten the Black figures. I guess I was just so excited to find anything, I snapped them up, especially considering I missed the midnight sales night before last...for some reason I was thinking it would start at 12:00 Friday night/Saturday morning. (lol) Everything's wiped-out where I am except for the Disney store I went to.

I would LOVE to have a set of those Elites... if anyone would like to help a fella out! lol I am probably 3 hours or more away from the nearest Disney Store. There used to be 2 within an hours drive, but that was many MANY years ago.

Question though. How much do those figures weigh and exactly what parts of them are made of die-cast?

I would LOVE to have a set of those Elites... if anyone would like to help a fella out! lol I am probably 3 hours or more away from the nearest Disney Store. There used to be 2 within an hours drive, but that was many MANY years ago.

Question though. How much do those figures weigh and exactly what parts of them are made of die-cast?

I know how you feel...there's nada for those Elite Figs at my disney stores....they still have plenty of the Die Cast Vehicles...that At-At is kinda boss....but no Elites anywhere or regular Star Wars black figs anywhere....I called one store & they said since they're an outlet store they wouldn't be carrying them....I said why would you, its the only figs I want to buy....haha....another store said they were out & they couldn't tell me what's been sold on the floor already...all she could tell me was that Kylo Ren is coming out on the 28th so get here early to get one on that day....I will most likely be at work...I'll be there afterword....she replied well they'll probably be sold out by then.....I told her I know you are.....but what am I?.....aneeewho.............IDC here's an link to the Disney Store for an Elite Storm trooper

http://www.disneystore.com/star-wars-stormtrooper-elite-series-die-cast-action-figure-star-wars-the-force-awakens/mp/1383218/1023301/

in the meantime I was killing time at Wallyworld & somehow this ended up in my cart....I've been buying these 20" Star Wars figs...they're the Poor Man's Gentle Giant.....so far I've gotten Darth Maul for $10 at Walgreen's on ClearanceClarence....Boba Fett for $20 very hard to find him...Bossk at Terget for $10 had a coupon for bounty hunter love.....Tie Fighter Pilot for $10 as well on clearance at Walmart....well I found the good Captain so I added it to my collection.....full price but still cool.....you know for awhile there I was really considering the Gentle Giant figs...but I'm okay w/these beauties.....

SAM_2212_zpsoqlbkfx8.jpg?t=1443229963

on a sidenote....I stopped off at an Fry's Marketplace...its the equivalent of Frey Meyers or even an Myers from what I understand...anewayyss at most of the these stores the most I've even seen is 2 cases of figs out but mostly just the usual 4 figures at a time until sold out, fill repeat so slowly.....one store had 5 cases out....all of them missing the Stormtroopers....my inner toy tracker tells me that they were here maybe this morning or last night....either an employee cracked open extra cases for friends & other employees or some lucky bastid has 5 troops in his collection.....I'm getting there.....Walgreens has Ep. 7 Black figs now, I was able to snag another StormTrooper I think I'm stopping at 2 just enouth to flank Kylo & the eventual El Capitan.....the selection is slim but they have em'.....good luck hunters & crazy people

While in Walgreens looking for something else I decided to hit the toy aisle and found IG-88.....Along with some wave 2 episode 7 figures

ig88_zpsndaupzh5.jpg

I scored a 3-3/4" Captain Phasma at Walgreens on Wednesday, and last night I found the 6-inch Black Series TIE Fighter and put it in layaway. It's the first item in a really long time that I felt I just absolutely had to have. I also found some Force Awakens Hot Wheels...I got the Kylo Ren car, and I found the First Order Stormtrooper and Phasma cars in a two-pack at TRU. And finally my wife got me the new Kylo Ren Hallmark ornament. It was a good week...