Jase

Star Wars Toy Hauls

I need Bespin Luke and the Stormtrooper.I seen them once as usual when I'm broke but when I have the funds they are no where's to be found

I need Bespin Luke and the Stormtrooper.I seen them once as usual when I'm broke but when I have the funds they are no where's to be found

http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Series-Skywalker-Figure/dp/B00CFELWJ2/ref=sr_1_1?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1400513959&sr=1-1&keywords=star+wars+black+series

If you have prime you get free shipping it's a good price only setback is you risk getting one badly painted.

Over the weekend I've seen Bespin Lukes erewhere....out of 3 Bespin Lukes only one had a suitable face w/out the droopy eyes....surprisingly I only saw one Obi-wan....for a lackluster debut he's sure scarce....so today after work, I had some business to take care of at the bank...afterward, we stopped at the Ross across the street...nada....they looked like they had been hit by a swarm of piranha's...just bare bone shelves....we ate at soupersalad taking our time....my girl asked me if I wanted to stop at the Target as well b4 we went home...at first I wasn't interested but I figured why the H not....someone left me a Stormtrooper.....& a Bespin Luke but I only had cash for one so I snagged up the trooper....WJ I would put money on Bespin Luke being the one of the Xmas specials on Amazon this year..I'm waiting till he drops down to $10 or clearanced out.....have faith WJ troopers are on the way...they should be strong by July I bet...if I see another one I'll snag it up for you..smile10.gifsmile10.gifsmile10.gif

Star Wars Weekends Haul

Here is the entrance..The trooper used to stand on the ticket booths but for safety reasons they now have thm like this..It was 9am and people were allready sitting on the street for the 11am parade....I should have done the sam but I wanted to hit Star tours and get some Disney Star Wars items

dis14d_zpsce498ac3.jpg

My time as an action figure

dis14e_zps83b19cef.jpg

My Haul

007_zps5677e8df.jpg

008_zpsa42320de.jpg

And there are more pictures here...

http://forums.toynewsi.com/index.php?showtopic=2094750&st=25

Finally , got the long awaited Black Series Jabba the Hutt . Aticulation : Waist (if he has any) . Wrist hinge , Elbow - swivel /single joint . Shoulder + Jaw Action feature .

10.5'' long . Approx 6 inches tall . See the Pics below :

Black Series Jabba the Hutt 6'' in package

Black Series Jabba the Hutt 6'' with Leia

Black Series Jabba the Hutt 6'' face

Black Series Jabba the Hutt 6'' Jaw action

Cheers !!

I found him..Repeat I found him

002_zps323492fb.jpg

People give that figure a lot of crap, but I like him.

Why do they give it crap?

I found him..Repeat I found him

002_zps323492fb.jpg

People give that figure a lot of crap, but I like him.

Why do they give it crap?

Every other post I read about it is complaining about the head sculpt. I think it's fine.

bought a Grand Admiral Thrawn figure MOC from local comic shop for 4 bucks...never found him all those years ago. Glad to have him. Keeping his memory alive as he faces continuity wipe. Thanks for helping keep SW alive all those years in between, Admiral.

bought a POTF2 Grand Admiral Thrawn figure MOC from local comic shop for 4 bucks...never found him all those years ago. Glad to have him. Keeping his memory alive as he faces continuity wipe. Thanks for helping keep SW alive all those years in between, Admiral.

He will be spending some time on my Star Destroyer playset before assuming command of the Death Star playset at a later date.

bought a POTF2 Grand Admiral Thrawn figure MOC from local comic shop for 4 bucks...never found him all those years ago. Glad to have him. Keeping his memory alive as he faces continuity wipe. Thanks for helping keep SW alive all those years in between, Admiral.

He will be spending some time on my Star Destroyer playset before assuming command of the Death Star playset at a later date.

Is it that one that came out with POTF2 figures in the 90s? I have that one. He goes good with my Tarkin. Him and the Mara Jade are the only EU figures I have. Ebayers love trying to overcharge for him but if you keep your eyes open, you'll find him for a good price.

Is it that one that came out with POTF2 figures in the 90s? I have that one. He goes good with my Tarkin. Him and the Mara Jade are the only EU figures I have. Ebayers love trying to overcharge for him but if you keep your eyes open, you'll find him for a good price.

Yeah, he had the pop-out diorama and everything. They had an Imperial Sentinel for $3...should go back for him. only other figure I had from this line was the clone Emperor

Good times...simpler times...

Good times...simpler times...

Gotta admit, the nostalgia factor played a big part in me deciding if I'd keep my 6-p.o.a. Power of the Force stuff or sell them off in favor of the more articulated and yes, probably better modern figures. Lots of fond memories of me with my brand new driver's license, hitting all the TRUs and Targets looking for Emperor and Slave Leia. Filled in a few holes thanks to later waves, but by and large, POTF2 made most all of the figures I wanted and rebuying them just seemed like a dumb idea.

Oh smack you found it.I was watching Jay C's review on it and he said they were starting to show up.Was Jabba there too?

I just found a Black Series Bespin Luke at Target this evening. I've been looking for him for quite some time. I too think it's an awesome figure and don't understand the complaints. Even in the film Mark Hamill had aged just enough to look a little bit different, and I think this figure reflects that fact pretty well.

And yojoe, I agree completely about the POTf2 stuff. I still have all of my MOMC specimens to this day, and I don't plan on getting rid of them any time soon. To echo what you were saying, I was in my college heyday driving all over between classes looking for the figures. It was such an exciting and nostalgic time, which is why the POTF2 stuff still earns a prominent place in my collection. Even the more "buffed" looking early figures remind me of how the characters were illustrated in those early Marvel comics drawn by Carlos Infantino. Good stuff...

Its 1/2 & 1/2 here in the valley....some stores are either swimming in Greedo's & Leia's or Pilot Luke's & Greedo's.......TRU has the newer waves in but my belief is someone on staff is poaching the Stormtroopers before they hit the floors...cause every time they restock its Han, Luke for everybody & they're also still getting Wave 1's in too?.....not a Sandtrooper, Maul or R2 to be had but plenty of Pilot Lukes....at the supermarkets they still have Wave 1 series....this is the lameness that is line distribution....I have no idea how the process works & neither does Hasslebro either.....I loves me some Greedo but I feel both Leia & Greedo were weak choices to turn this muther out....when a line starts they should always have powerhouse start-ups to get us addicted so far I've been wowed but not super amazed.....I purchased the full Wave 1 as a case online cause they were good & I even snagged up wave 2 from just because I wanted Boba Fett & I knew he was going to the be The Chase figure pain in the arse to find.....I'm not a big fan of Slave Leia (on screen sure)...I prolly wouldn't have purchased her at all if I knew I could've found Boba in the wild.....so far I've passed on bare bones Obi-Wan & Droopy Faced Lukes (yes YJB & WJ I'm that guy haha wayyy too much time on my hands)....I just don't want a Luke that looks like he's having a stroke....so far since May I've seen a far share of Bespin Lukes & only 1 Stormtroooper....the local toy shows have ST in droves & at a $40 who doesn't want bend over for that?.....I'm gonna wait & wait till the Big Gangster Slug & Speeder Trooper show up.....w/a $40 price tag I'm hoping the Trooper will be easy to find.....great find JMC....are you going to take him out of the box?