Star Wars Toy Hauls

Jase

Guest McBragg

Got R5-J2 and Naboo Soldier at TRU's Buy one get one free sale (Feb 18-19 only, online included!). I didn't want the soldier that much, but it was him, Moff Jerjerrod (have him already) or that Hoth power droid.

Naboo soldier not so bad, but not so great. R5 is nice.

Joe you still need any wave 8? I have yet to see more at Walmart! Just wondering if I do.

Draven

Just Appo, I finally got one today, if I can get more, that's awesome, but if not, I'm happy with just one... I can always hunt for the TAC:Legends 501st clone...

THanks for checking mike.. if you ever do see the Purple clone or the Orange one(the ones with the coins).. hook a brother up ;) I'm sure I'll see plenty of the Jedi's around here.

• 2 weeks later...

bought a whole case of the new 30th ani figures at target today. I have an extra:

-obi

-r2

-marine

-airborne

if anybody needs them lmk

I got a set of 30th anniversary figs and the album at target today. Used the DCPI number Ghost provided and they brought em out. I did have to go to two targets though. The first one I went to the guy checked the number and he said they had them and went in the back to get them and comes out with only obi, battledroid, the mustaf guy and r2. I was like were are the rest of them, you no the good ones. He acted kinda stupid and said thats all there was. Suffice to say I left all the the figures and went to another Target were the guy brought out a complete set and grabbed one of each.