Star Wars Toy Hauls

Jase

• 3 weeks later...

I saw and passed on the last wave of comic packs with Exar Kun & Ulic Qel-Droma, Jedi Masters Tholme & T'ra Saa, Black Hole Stormtrooper with Hologram, and Commander Cody's Lieutenant & Trooper at Target.

None of those excite me at all - who decided to release yet another set of Cody's troopers over the Delilah Blue set anyway? Sheesh.

Oh, and Walmart had the Y-wing marked down to 45 bucks, which is a darn good price for it's size. I'd almost buy a second one to paint up.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw and passed on the last wave of comic packs with Exar Kun & Ulic Qel-Droma, Jedi Masters Tholme & T'ra Saa, Black Hole Stormtrooper with Hologram, and Commander Cody's Lieutenant & Trooper at Target.

None of those excite me at all - who decided to release yet another set of Cody's troopers over the Delilah Blue set anyway? Sheesh.

Oh, and Walmart had the Y-wing marked down to 45 bucks, which is a darn good price for it's size. I'd almost buy a second one to paint up.

What is the deal with these new comic packs? Several years ago when Hasbro first began to produce these comic packs they were always easy to find. There was always plenty to go around. Now I have been searching all over the place for the Ulic Qel-Droma and Exar Kun pack and they're impossible to find. I am a little dissapointed however that the Ulic Qel-Droma figure comes with a green lightsaber blade instead of yellow. I was really hoping for yellow.

What is the deal with these new comic packs? Several years ago when Hasbro first began to produce these comic packs they were always easy to find. There was always plenty to go around. Now I have been searching all over the place for the Ulic Qel-Droma and Exar Kun pack and they're impossible to find. I am a little dissapointed however that the Ulic Qel-Droma figure comes with a green lightsaber blade instead of yellow. I was really hoping for yellow.

Well, they're Walmart exclusives for starters and they're lower production runs since it's the end of the line.

News from another front though: I found the TRU Force Unleashed 5 packs today. Best of all my TRU had a "buy one Star Wars get the second 50% off" sale, so I saved 15 bucks.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, they're Walmart exclusives for starters and they're lower production runs since it's the end of the line.

News from another front though: I found the TRU Force Unleashed 5 packs today. Best of all my TRU had a "buy one Star Wars get the second 50% off" sale, so I saved 15 bucks.

I just picked up both of those Force Unleashed 5 packs the other day as well. I think they're great. I'm really enjoying these. It's cool to have more Galen Marek ( Starkiller ) figures in my collection.

• 1 month later...

Woohoo - TRU was stocked. The had all the new vehicles, but I passed since I ordered the Cloud Car and Snow Speeder online. Beyond that they had the new packaging of Clone Wars figures, but they're all repacks - none of the new stuff. Still, thanks to the BOGOHO deal, I finally picked up a Dooku/Ventress. The better news was they had the new VINTAGE carded figures - also BOGOHO. I picked up a new Hoth Leia and Cloud Car pilot - these figs are priced at 10 bucks each, so it was nice to get a bit of a discount. I was tempted to get Dak and Han (I may even just go back for them), but passed for now.

I also picked up the Yoda/Repub Attack Shuttle Tf:Crossover. They had two different signs up for these at my TRU. You could either do the BOGOHO or get SW:TFs for 11.99. Since I just bought Yoda, I got him for 11.99 (even though I think they intended this deal for the older SW:TFs).

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, so whats the deal with Target and Wal*Mart the past several months? All stores are completely baren with the new stuff. I'm trying to get my hands on some of the new vintage figures and there's nothing. Are Target and Wal*Mart doing resets or something, and how long does it freakin' take? Toys R Us has the new vintage collection, however the last couple of times I have gone into one of their stores the shelf is almost completely wiped out, with none of the good stuff left. I blame Hasbro for the majority of this issue. I am getting closer and closer to boycotting the company. They seem to be making it a lot harder these days to find anything good. Why can't they release this stuff in massive bulk quantities so that everyone can have a stab at them?

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday I checked out one of my Targets in the morning as they began the reset process. I stopped back by a few hours later and they were done and while there were a few holes here and there I am now the proud owner of a brand-new BAT-AT! Now, where do I put it? :D

Yesterday I checked out one of my Targets in the morning as they began the reset process. I stopped back by a few hours later and they were done and while there were a few holes here and there I am now the proud owner of a brand-new BAT-AT! Now, where do I put it? :D

Congrats your going to love it and its easy to put together

I checked Wal Mart today and a few days back . They shared a same result :

There were absolutely no Star Wars figures . At all .

Damn . I was going to buy some new figures , but I some how bought some Spider Man figures for some reason . Damn ...

After a long lull while completing some projects, I spent some cash (from the checks that finally rolled in from the before mentioned projects) on some Star Wars stuff that I've been wanting.

-BMF. Got it for $50 off Craigslist. Not complete but I found all of the missing parts on eBay. Total spent: $73

-Spacetrooper

-Willrow Hood

-Wing Guard (Sgt. Edian)

-Snowspeeder Luke

-Battle for Endor Battle Pack

-Zuckuss

-Imperial Scanning Crew

-Hoth Han Solo (turned into custom Bespin Han)

-Hoth Leia

-Ugnaughts (both of them)

-Jabba the Hutt (Walmart Exclusive)

Plus my mail-away Qui-Gon finally came in. That's all from the last month and a half.

Things I'm looking for (that's old) is

-the other Wing Guard

-Bantha

-Red Leader

-Dannik Jerriko

-OTC Yoda (with backpack)

• 2 weeks later...