Star Wars Toy Hauls

Jase

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
found a CW c-3po and bought it today. I love the articulation on him and the light piping as well. I haven't bought a star wars figure since the CW release back in the summer but this guy just sucked me back in and next I gotta get Count Dooku
i picked up white vader comic pack han and luke stormtroopers spacetrooper jawa with WED and another starwars galaxies subscription card

I'm close on mine

I got Ben Kenobi today and that multi eyed thing that bought Lukes Landspeeder

I just need Luke in the Strormtrooper suit to finish off the R5 and I need the brain looking one and the two packed alien for the torso and leg from the R2 unit

Soi just need three more figures to finish off my two astromechs

I picked up a couple of the new legacy figures. Found both the Luke and Han Solo in stormtrooper gear, Spacetrooper, Commander Faie, Animated clone trooper with space gear and the animated Padme. I wish the spacetrooper looked more like the one depicted in the " Heir to the Empire " comics however. He is still pretty sweet, though.

I get what the part that comes with obi is now but whats the part that comes wtih the green guy suppose tobe ?.. a table ?... :S
lol nvmi wasconfused i think its a bar stool or something

also has anyone else noticed the problem with the jawas gun its strap makes the jawa look like he is playing jump rope

I get what the part that comes with obi is now but whats the part that comes wtih the green guy suppose tobe ?.. a table ?... :S

After throwing in ANH after getting the new wave, it seems that the table included with Pons/Braniac is like the one Han and Chewie are sitting at when meeting with Obi-Wan and Luke. Check it out!

Depending on your POV the Ewoks one could live without, I know the X-Wing pilots will have a lot of people excited, but my fave is the Sunber/Amanin pack. I can't express enough how much I enjoyed this story ark when it came out. The art was sharp, the story was wicked cool and it had my favorite SW aliens in it: the headhunting Amanin.

Thrawn and Kaarde are kinda short, aren't they? I'll tell ya, Hasbro didn't skimp on the Amanin though. He's a good head taller than the original and Sunber is standard Imperial Officer size too. I haven't lined up the X-Wing pilots next to Luke, but they're based off of last years Rebel Pilots Evolutions packs, so they're only as tall as them.

Ibtisam is based off of Dorovio Bold's body type from last year's Evolutions three pack. Nrin's body is based off of Luke's 2006 VTSC figure, so you are right. I thought they were using Wes Janson's figure, but you can see the difference in the pics. And even though Nrin is using Luke's body (that doesn't sound good, does it?), he's not as short as Luke, he's actually normal height to most other figures.

000_0366.jpg

000_0367.jpg

000_0365.jpg