Star Wars Toy Hauls

Jase

just got these

100_5201.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Went into Wal*Mart this morning and saw a couple of the new comic packs on the shelf. I was really upset when I saw the Darth Talon and Cade Skywalker comic pack. I picked it up a couple of weeks ago and was dissapointed to see that Cade Skywalker didn't have a light saber. Well I noticed that the 3 hanging on the shelf this morning now has Cade with a green lightsaber and an extra unlit hilt. Damn you Hasbro, what are you trying to pull. I didn't have the money so I was unable to get one. I have to say ( even though the one that I have will probably become more collectable in the future due to some type of early release error ) this new version looks much better. Has anyone else seen this yet?

Well in order to finish the two droids I wanted to finish I had to give in and yet buy another Vader this time with a black protocol droid the Walmart build a droid exclusive( I actully like this one)

The figure is K-3PX I had to get the left arm to complete C-3PX

The other two figures I needed were the legs of R7-ZO

The two figures I care nothing about are as I put them 6 breasted Jabba palace dancer and Bang a gong guy from the special edition also from Jabbas palace

If anybody wants these two figures just let me know

Finally, I mean FINALLY! was able to track down a Jodo Kast :D. Boy was finding this figure a serious chore. Overall I am pleased with him. I know that a lot of collectors are not very happy with Mr. Kast due to the sculpt that Hasbro decided to go with, but I think that it looks and fits better with Jodo Kast than it did with the saga Boba Fett IMO. Hasbro did a decent job with repainting a medicore figure and made it better. I was also able to find both of the brand new Wal*Mart exclusive TFU commemorative sets ( Vader/ Incinerator Stormtroopers and Palpatine/ Shadow Stormtroopers ). These 2 sets are awesome. I love the new styled stormtroopers. The paint apps. are very well done. All of you should definately pick these sets up when you get the chance. Happy hunting everyone!

got the force unleashed 3 packs today

Got the Walmart Exclusive General Grievous 3 pack today. The Darth Vader one was ok....but we have a million Vader's.

What is the price?

Anyways I picked up the comic 2 pack of the Imperial Knights

Antares Draco and Ganner Kreig

these are two sweet figures

You have pictures of these sets I have never heard anything about till now?(Vader/ Incinerator Stormtroopers and Palpatine/ Shadow Stormtroopers)

If you get a chance, hit the Walmart on East 50 and Alafaya. They had them there Friday, but I passed on them. (little burned-out on army-building right now, plus I was trying to find a Jodo Kast myself.)

You have pictures of these sets I have never heard anything about till now?(Vader/ Incinerator Stormtroopers and Palpatine/ Shadow Stormtroopers)

If you get a chance, hit the Walmart on East 50 and Alafaya. They had them there Friday, but I passed on them. (little burned-out on army-building right now, plus I was trying to find a Jodo Kast myself.)

WTH?

Burned army building ?

what the frac are you talking about?

Got the Walmart Exclusive General Grievous 3 pack today. The Darth Vader one was ok....but we have a million Vader's.

What is the price?

Anyways I picked up the comic 2 pack of the Imperial Knights

Antares Draco and Ganner Kreig

these are two sweet figures

They're 14.99$. Great price, in my opinion for three figures.

I didn't see them anywhere today

Were these in toys or where the video games are sold?

If this is directed to me, the Vader/Emperor TFU trooper packs were in the toy section, right on the bottom shelf under the pegwarmers and the droid packs. They're in a black/purple TFU packaging.

Sheesh...I'd LOVE to get my hands on those comic packs...

Anyway, I finally broke down and bought a couple of Legacy single-carded figures. I got the Clone Wars Obi-Wan in clone armor and Darth Vader. Yeah, it's like Barrock said, we've had a million Vaders over the years, but he still looked great to me in the new packaging and I had to have him. (Hey, you have to have the obligatory Darth Vader for every new line.) (lol)

I'm really excited about collecting Star Wars figures again in general. At first I was kinda underwhelmed by and a little bored with the new offerings paired with the repackaged 30th Anniversary/Saga figures. But the I actually checked a few out in stores, and I got a look at one my brother got, so I finally bought some. My interest in renewed, especially since I realized how many figures I still need for my 30th Anniversary collection.

Oh, and I have the Gentle Giant Obi-Wan in clone armor statue coming in the mail, as well as the SDCC Exclusive Anakin mini-bust and Amidala Classics bust.

If this is directed to me, the Vader/Emperor TFU trooper packs were in the toy section, right on the bottom shelf under the pegwarmers and the droid packs. They're in a black/purple TFU packaging.

I saw those down here as well.

Picked up my copy of TFU Tuesday along with a Stormtrooper Commander figure at my local Gamestop. The game is amazing! :D

Damn, called around and no one has any Commanders. They were only for Midnight openings I guess? @hmmm@

Don't worry. I am almost 100% sure that Hasbro will re-release this figure again at some point. They do that with almost all of their exclusives.

Dropped by Wal-Mart tonight. Clearance aisle had the BMF for $75. Doubt this is nationwide but

you might want to check your own local WM. I'm still debating it myself. Havent got the space to

display it so i'd be paying for a BPB (big pretty box). If youre in NW Houston, TX. I saw them

at the WM at 290 and Eldridge.