Star Wars Toy Hauls

Jase

The Toysrus Online sale is live right now...I just snagged up the droid 3 pack.....

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=88846316&ab=TRU_ComicCon:11433485:StarWars_BlackSeries_Droid:ComicCon2016

Sorry IDC I'm gonna keep these little guys...I got mine off the TRU website when they went live before ComicCon....the bad part was they were up from Thursday to Saturday...I figured most everyone was able to score an set.....I would wager if they were that big of an hit they would make more of the set....I'm hunting out this weekend, if I see any sets I'll snag it up....let you know by Munday....

I saw a few at my local TRU, not sure if they are still there or not, what extra SDCC stuff do you have?

Right now I have an extra Obi Wan and an extra Jyn Erso.

I also have duplicates of every retail 6" figure to date.

K, I'll check it this weekend for you.

GuitarDevil scored me a set today. I hope I saved you a trip.

Thanks so much for offering your help.

dengar_zpskjubabxv.jpg

Today....in a galaxy probably far far away to other aliens....(I'm gonna bring out lotsa cheese here).....IDC, I found the droids you were looking for...I've always wanted to say that legit....Some of us want to be Boba pre Star Wars trilogy boba though...not Capt fumbles who gets digested by an sand kraken....well slowly digested...but sadly in life we may only ever become Dengar...or worse yet Greedo.....he went against the family & paid the price....aneeways Cheers IDC...

Awesome! Though... there goes my chances at Jyn and Obi, lol

Awesome! Though... there goes my chances at Jyn and Obi, lol

If you are really wanting a Jyn, I could possibly work out a deal for another set of droids. I could always use another set for my loose collection. Let me know.

I would like to help out as many fellow collectors as I can.

I looked it up IDC...it is from that set.....if I ever decide to get rid of him, I'll let you know......Well Crom.....I found the droids I was looking for.....I even picked up R2-Q5 from Evilbay for an okay price....so I can safely say....I'm on my way to building an Droid army...they'll keep those evil Ewoks in check

20160804_191133_zpsfsjptbgm.jpg

Sorry for the overall crappiness of the pic.....I believe I have an R2 put away in my collection...I need to dig him out & let him claim the right as Alpha-droid.....

OOOH Sweet

Went to Target earlier looking for Marvel Legends X-men wave figs....wasn't finding shiii but after some wandering around & help from an fellow collector (very interesting fellow, very helpful) I found some figs on the endcap, they had marked down the Star Wars 6" Figs to $13.98...the Tie Pilots, Guavians, Old man Han, Finns, Snow & Flame Troops, & hidden amongst the Chaos.....Crom....Farmboy Luke in his summer blouse & the Rebels Jedi.....no Ahsoka to be had...that's the fig he was hunting for he briefly picked up Luke but he already him so he let me at him...very cool of him. I told him to check the Walgreens too...I spotted her awhile back at WG's, just one lone fig...she had some paint issues so I put her back...If these make it....we should see these at Ross in about a week or two....

IMG_20160806_185354_zpst9mf01vi.jpg

• Like 1

Lost out on Obi-Wan & the ipad Soundwave because I had to call my bank & change the spending cap they instituted last year to prevent "fraud" that I had forgotten about. Bugger all.

I was on hasbrotoyshop.com all morning (starting at 8am here in NC) and was refreshing all day until the exclusives finally showed up. I don't need them, but I was trying to get some for trades and for other collectors who could use them...

Anyway, they were listed early this morning as "Out of Stock", and were that way for about 10 minutes before changing to "In Stock", but the "add to Cart" button didn't show up until about 5 minutes later. Then, even though it was slow, I was able to add 2 of each: Obi-Wan, unmasked Kylo Ren, and Jyn Erso to my cart. I proceeded to check out (which again took forever), then finally got to the log in page.

I made sure to check all of info last night so today would be smooth sailing, so I signed in with no problem. Then I clicked the checkout button, but it took me straight back to the sign in page. I did this about 4 more times and got the same result. Figuring something was screwy with my laptop, I closed my browser and then opened it back up... and signed back into my hasbrotoyshop account. My figures were still there, but it did the exact same thing... over and over and over...

Needless to say, no luck for me with the figures. Next time I tried, my cart was now empty. Did anyone else out there experience any sort of problem like this? I have ordered extras of the SDCC exclusives every year since the 6" Black Series started and have never run into anything like this before.

I had similiar things happen but not the same.on Digital River a few years ago I was about to claim a MOTU figure and it pushed me back to the start page..Last october the 50 anniversay Hess truck I had to wait for hours for my turn in line.I did it on my phone so it was fours hours of waiting anf not much I wanted to do thinking that by accident I will fall out of line

I got all the stuff I wanted from HTS on SDCC sales day. I was at work and I did it on my phone. I passed on the Jyn set. I'm a opener, why would I pay 5 extra dollars for something that's going to go in the trash? Anyways after my first order I decided to go back through and get another raft set and old Ben which went off without a hitch. Last year I was at home on my machine and watched the exclusives go up and failed get a single thing, go figure!

I got all the stuff I wanted from HTS on SDCC sales day. I was at work and I did it on my phone. I passed on the Jyn set. I'm a opener, why would I pay 5 extra dollars for something that's going to go in the trash? Anyways after my first order I decided to go back through and get another raft set and old Ben which went off without a hitch. Last year I was at home on my machine and watched the exclusives go up and failed get a single thing, go figure!

Congrats! Great to hear some good stories from the hasbrotoyshop.com sale. I wish my story was as good as yours... unfortunately... lol

• 1 month later...

If you missed out completely the 1st time the Disney Store Die Cast Exclusive Boba Fett is upon the store's website. They're having an 40% off sale on select Die Cast Figs StormTrooper, FA StormTrooper, FlameTroopers & the others that people aren't buying.....

https://www.disneystore.com/action-figures-toys-boba-fett-elite-series-die-cast-action-figure-7-star-wars/mp/1398321/1000255/

What really suxx is the shipping on this fig...it comes out to a grand total of $34 buxx.....That would disqualify an purchase by my account....I feel like the fig isn't worth that alone cause he's going to stay in a box on my shelves.....this past weekend I did see Darth Vader & he looked great....but they bumped up their figs to $26.95 when they used to be $21.99 before tax...

just got our rogue 1 figures in.....wont be on sale till sept 30th

Screen%20Shot%202016-09-16%20at%205.26.4

Farce Friday is only hours old & I haven't secured anything yet so far....I'll wait for some sales....DeathTroopers are like an license to print money IMO.....The Disney Store is having an sale on its Die Cast Action figures but only on select pegwarmers though....I just got Darth Vader for $16 cause I used the "freeship" code at checkout....the "sale" figs are $15 currently....check it out

https://www.disneystore.com/sweet-treat/mn/1015701/