Star Wars Toy Hauls

Jase

• 2 weeks later...

Nice Find "KS"....can't find that damned Phasma anywhere....her deluxe 7" fig is still up on the Disney Store page.....anewayys this isn't toy related but I did find an Boba Fett sun shade for my car at Ross......its just the visor....it was $9 bux & fit like a glove....very cool find...they had pictures & Rebels toys stuffs as well...

Found the new 4" Walmart exclusive Black series today. The wave is First Order Storm Trooper,Kylo Ren and New Hope Leia. Hated spending the $13 a figure, but really wanted an articulated Ren and ST.

OMG I seen these I didn't know they were a Walmart exclusive

Yep, I found the Guavian today at Target and also picked up the Stormtrooper with different card art so that I could get the 2 for $12 price.

In about 20 days I'm either going to have a huge opening party, or make a massive return. Either way, it will be my Christmas present to myself.

2015-11-28%2021.17.09_zpstxbm214h.jpg

Yep, I found the Guavian today at Target and also picked up the Stormtrooper with different card art so that I could get the 2 for $12 price.

In about 20 days I'm either going to have a huge opening party, or make a massive return. Either way, it will be my Christmas present to myself.

2015-11-28%2021.17.09_zpstxbm214h.jpg

That's a great haul YJB!.....I'm jelly....still haven't seen an complete set of anything round my area.....but the sun does shine sometimes....I got lucky last Saturday at Target (no pun) they had the BOGO at 50% for Star Wars toys & other stuff too.....so far I've been 2 steps behind Phasma so I didn't expect to find much but I found her & the Guavian dude as well....so I came away w/10 buxx off w/the sale....goot stuff...the next day I took advantage of the B2G1 free as well....they didn't have Shiii that day so I settled for an free 18" classic Stormtrooper w?2 of the Marvel legends I was still hunting for...good times @stormtrooper@

• 2 weeks later...

The Han Solo figure was on FB and the winning bid was $190.00

And in a month's time it will be everywhere at retail for $20. But seeing someone pay that amount to get something early isn't really a surprise anymore.

The sad thing is that I've seen some final product images of this figure that look none too good.....

That was crazy... seriously, why would you pay that much? I never understood the "gotta have it first syndrome"

I met up with some local buddies of mine yesterday. Got WM Black series Kylo and some troopers and got the WM Shocktrooper and finially got a crappy Armor Up Kylo to swap helmets on the Black series one.

That was crazy... seriously, why would you pay that much? I never understood the "gotta have it first syndrome"

I met up with some local buddies of mine yesterday. Got WM Black series Kylo and some troopers and got the WM Shocktrooper and finially got a crappy Armor Up Kylo to swap helmets on the Black series one.

Nice haul JR....I can't get any Shocktrooper love anywhere here....they're ghosts....our WM & KM don't have shiiii, especially w/the holiday shoppers being voracious for all things SW at the moment....the KM I used to frequent closed down & now the remaining one is a joke when it comes to stocking any cool toys....the fact they cost more is also a downer.....

I was wrong about the collecting season being over for me. I found wave 3 stuff the other day and wave 4 stuff today @ Walmart.

IMG_20151224_121843_zpsvcn7tdsi.jpg

Where'd you find these? What state? My Walmart has only stocked wave 2 once and nothing else. Absolutely no new stock since the week of Halloween.

I was wrong about the collecting season being over for me. I found wave 3 stuff the other day and wave 4 stuff today @ Walmart.

IMG_20151224_121843_zpsvcn7tdsi.jpg

Where'd you find these? What state? My Walmart has only stocked wave 2 once and nothing else. Absolutely no new stock since the week of Halloween.

OMG I didn't know most of these were out Hey there is another Tie Pilot to sit in the back of the Special Forces Tie I got for Christmas

Oh, sorry for the late response. I'm sure by now you guys have heard wave 3 and 4 has hit pretty hard, in some places. On a off-topic note, I've been a member of this forum for a decad I have been here since 2004

I really would like Luke Leia and Han

Congrats I have been here since 2004

What are new case breakdowns looking like?... Anyone know?

I went to Walmart the other day and one Constable Zuvio was on the pegs. I go back the very next day and find the same Zuvio, 4 Reys, 6 Finns, 4 Stormtroopers, 4 Kylo Rens, 3 Resistance Troopers, 3 TIE Fighter Pilots, and I General Hux, No Snow Trooper or Asty.

Just seemed like some really odd numbers.

I went to Walmart the other day and one Constable Zuvio was on the pegs. I go back the very next day and find the same Zuvio, 4 Reys, 6 Finns, 4 Stormtroopers, 4 Kylo Rens, 3 Resistance Troopers, 3 TIE Fighter Pilots, and I General Hux, No Snow Trooper or Asty.

I think somebody either pallet dived those cases or maybe they have more in the back because they couldn't fit all the cases on the pegs. It looks like your Walmart got at least 4 cases of Wave 3 and Probably a couple of cases of Wave 4. Wave 3 the only new figures are the Resistance troopers and TIE fighter pilots. Wave 4 new figs are General Hux, Snowtrooper and Asty.

I was going by eBay sellers mostly to get wave breakdowns...

There are quite a few sellers there with listings for wave 3 consisting of General Hux, TIE Pilot, Asty, Resistance Trooper and Snow Trooper.

Thanks for clearing it up for me. There had been no restocks since Wave 2 in October at my store and then, BAM! lol

I think somebody either pallet dived those cases or maybe they have more in the back because they couldn't fit all the cases on the pegs. It looks like your Walmart got at least 4 cases of Wave 3 and Probably a couple of cases of Wave 4. Wave 3 the only new figures are the Resistance troopers and TIE fighter pilots. Wave 4 new figs are General Hux, Snowtrooper and Asty.

I can't say all my stores are "pallet-picking" but they sure seem to have zilch here.....3 of my local Walmarts & 3 Targets have nothing but Finn on the pegs....even w/the release & Xmas sales they haven't had shiiii......I hate ordering online but it seems its the way to go anymore....I haven't seen any of the new waves at TRU, WM, Target or Fry's.....in the long run of things.....I'm getting burnt out running around hunting for these figs...the cost is very high for some plastic goodness so I'm okay not getting everything....never even seen a Shocktrooper...thanks Walmart.....howsabout we get the shocktrooper for regular wide release & save the constable Zuvios for the gotta have it fan-dudes.....