Star Wars Toy Hauls

Jase

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Scored BS Yoda at a Wallgreens.

The good news is he's pretty solid. I was hearing mixed reviews a-la Darth Vader before I saw him in person. And like Darth Vader, I thought he looked just fine in-hand.

The bad news is this 3 inch action figure costs $20. But Hasbro knows the SW fan isn't NOT going to have Yoda in there collection. So there you go.

• 2 months later...

My Targets have a place for Star Wars but no figures one Walmart I go to up the street doesn't even carry Star Wars

Yeah none of the stores have any Star Wars stuff locally. I just went by a grocery store that has a decent toy section and found Chopper.

My Targets have a place for Star Wars but no figures one Walmart I go to up the street doesn't even carry Star Wars

Yeah none of the stores have any Star Wars stuff locally. I just went by a grocery store that has a decent toy section and found Chopper.

I have been getting my stuff online this is so ridiculous on why the stores don't have the items in the first place

• 2 weeks later...

I have been getting my stuff online this is so ridiculous on why the stores don't have the items in the first place

Nice Haul JMC....I hope I can find Bosk at retail.....& WJ I've purchased most of my Star Wars Black figs online & Marvel Legends as well.....don't know why the Boxstores have gotten overly stagnant lately....they're still hanging onto Slave Leia, Greedo & Han for dear life.....there was a time before Xmas when I found quite a few StormTroopers at retail but now its dried up.....seems like my Walgreens are the only thing hitting at this point....I spotted another Tie Pilot & Clone Sargent last week...I even spotted one of the new Spiderman BAF Hobgoblin figs at Walgreens as well....seems like the rotation is better online but retail is a few months behind....maybe even a year almost....

I found Stormtrooper Han today. Who else is in his wave? Need to know if I have to look out for anything else...

This figure is really cool. A solid job all the way around. When I got him out of package I went and compared him to the first Han and noticed their eyes are different colors. Stormtrooper Han's are brown and regular Han's are blue. This caused me to wonder what color Harrison Ford's eyes are which lead me to grueling, time-consuming research (google). The answer is brown.

I found Stormtrooper Han today. Who else is in his wave? Need to know if I have to look out for anything else...

Stormtrooper Han's are brown and regular Han's are blue. This caused me to wonder what color Harrison Ford's eyes are which lead me to grueling, time-consuming research (google). The answer is brown.

I thought you were gonna say the google search answered "Dreamy".....flame.gif.....I guess Crom heard me whining & rewarded me for a good hunt....finally snagged an Bossk at Walmart....I was at Home Depot & stopped by for the H of it...didn't see any BAF Thanos wave figs, but it appeared they stocked only 1 new SW Black wave on the shelf...they had the Tie Fighter Pilot/Chewie/Bossk but HanTrooper was long gone...So YJB that's the wave to my knowledge Chewie/Stormy Han/Bossk/Tie Fighter-less Fighter Pilot....good luck you hunters of the shadows 22566-new_rainfro.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My wife and little girl bought me a Black Series 6-inch Chewbacca for an anniversary present yesterday. It's one of the 6-inchers I really wanted to go out of my way to get, and it doesn't disappoint.

I freed him from his plastic prison. He's awesome. Couple of points of interest...

I had some trouble getting his weapon in his hand, but once it was in place, it fit perfectly. It comes apart in three pieces (I accidentally discovered this while trying to cram it into his tight little hand (paw?), but I also noticed the pieces fit together nice and snug, and the plastic they used is really sturdy...not at all rubbery and warp-prone like the weapons of past releases.

Something seemed off to me at first though about this figure when I posed it with my Black Series Han; he seemed waaay too tall, even for Chewie, but I did a little research online and realized Harrison indeed only comes to roughly Peter Mayhew's shoulder, just as the figures are proportioned. I was kinda shocked to think he's actually that tall compared to Han...

I love this figure. It's been one of my favorite releases in a long time.