Star Wars Toy Hauls

Jase

I may get a second one but the one I found will stay in the box. I find it funny and frustrating that our TRU got in wave 3 of the 6 inch(the Stormtrooper wave) about a few months ago now they are getting more of wave 2. I was at TRU on Monday and they had 3 Boba Fetts and now several Hans, Greedo's and Slave Leias. I hope with the HTS Jabba that is out might relieve the bottle neck at least I hope.

• 2 weeks later...

My husband and I had a great day yesterday!

The morning saw the arrival of his SDCC Jabba that a buyer of his picked up for him at the con. Outstanding figure by the way... The box is so awesome!

Then, since we didn't have kids for the first time this summer, we went out of town to do a little toy shopping.

We stopped at a K-Mart and found both the Speeder Bike as well as the retail version of Jabba! BOTH the SDCC and retail versions of Jabba in one day!

Then we headed to TRU and found the Han and Greedo "Cantina Showdown" set!

After that we headed to Target and saw some new, larger size figures there. Not sure exactly how big, but they had a Vader that was a shrunk down version of the 31 inch tall Vader that came out last year. They also had a Chewbacca in that same scale. Both were nice, but we don't really have room for a lot of 12 or 18 inch figures.

Needless to say, yesterday was the best Thursday I think we have ever had!

• 2 weeks later...

got lucky today....I went to an out of the way Target....& scooped up a Clone Trooper, Storm Trooper & Dark Anakin.....ouch even the 60yr old checker said they were cool looking.....I had some buyer's remorse but it went away quickly.....great figs....I still have to scoop up Obi-wan & Bespin Luke....I'm on the fence w/Obi....can't believe I found a new case in stock...they even had Boba Fett its the 3rd one I've seen at retail.....

• 2 weeks later...

Spotted the newer waves of SW Black 6" figs at Walmart....they actually had a Stormtrooper & Obi Wans & Bespin Lukes on the Shelves...Target's here are finally clearing out the Greedos & Leias?....one Terget I stopped at had 2 Stormys & an Anakin....I snagged up my last Trooper & left the other.....no sign of restocks for the Scout Rider & Jabba just yet.....I love most of these figs but damn.....20 bux is a bite & Xmas is on the way soon.....good luck hunters

I bought that rebel chick that delivers the line, "Stand by, ion control.....fire" because of the huge impact she has on the OT story line.

....no, I lied, I really just bought her because I'm a tool. At least it's not Ice Cream Maker Guy. I still have my dignity.

Darth Vader and Chewbacca score from Walgreens this past week. Speeder Bike's been sitting a while but I finally set it up as I intended from the moment I bought it...ready to race the Batpod!

2014-09-12215550_zps8605a9c5.jpg

2014-09-12215158_zps015bfc6e.jpg

2014-09-12215219_zpse9e4a940.jpg

Great Pics man.....I have yet to see Darth or Chewie but it'll happen, I've seen a crapload of Stormtroopers lately as well, it just took some time to get out there......

• 4 weeks later...

I grabbed a couple of OT 3 3/4" guys that were on my radar...Giran and Nikto Gunner from some Star Wars line from several years ago (who can keep track of that their official titles are anymore).

These guys both go for a pretty penny on ebay but I got them for $7 each at a LCS. Each of their build-a-droid pieces were taken out of the package but I could care less about those.

• 2 weeks later...