Star Wars Toy Hauls

Jase

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Terget down the street from my place had an AAT droid tank on clearance clarence for $8! I left that and opted for the Target Ethclusive Villians 3 Pack, Boba Fett, Sand Person (even in the 70s they had to be PC), and some other obscure villian, that was $7.50 which was awesome, they also had a couple of the droids 3 pack also for $7.50.......incidentally I found the Villain 3 pack in the Valentine Clearance Aisle (whoooooaa!) it was left behind perhaps by a child who just couldn't win the bargaining process w/his moms, or maybe just maybe some other collector who decided it wasn't the droids he was looking for and left it there in-between the chocolates and lego friends bags........

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The last figure I needed to consider my New Hope figures complete was the Y-Wing pilot who only came with the Y-Wing. Didn't have room for the whole vehicle so finding just the pilot was tricky. But I just got him from one of our chinese friends. I consider him "Red Leader". I'm pretty happy with my little band of X-Wing pilots, particularly Porkings, George, and my custom Luke.

P1000056_zps4955d4c5.jpg

Found a fresh case of TVC at my local WM this afternoon. And it was the Malgus/Imp. Navy Comm. wave! So I'm finally done with 2012 figures now that I've got the INC. Price matched with TRU's $4.99 sale this week & grabbed the Malgus for a buddy as well.

Now if I could just get that fraggin' Bastila Shan figure. Ugh.

I got my Vintage Collection ROTJ wave case in the mail today. I'm finally a proud owner of the Vintage Gammorean Guard, Admiral Ackbar, and Wicket, all on mint unpunched cardbacks. They had eluded me up until now. I still need the AOTC wave, the Lost wave, and a few others here and there, and I'll just about be caught up myself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Found 2 more each of the MonCal pilot, Rebel Fleet Troopers, and even 3 more Republic Troopers. Also found a couple of the Rebel Transport/Ground technician sets. Also got a MTT from a bud for way under retail ($125.00 boxed). Picked up a few other things, but those are the highlights.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My fiancé bought me a Wampa for our anniversary. The cool one from 200X that has a detachable arm. I showed it to her at the collectables store last weekend not at all expecting her to get it for our anniversary (because I forgot about it anyway :) ) . But she went back and got it for me with a home made card in the shape of a human heart, posed it to make Wampa look like he was eating it with a not that said "you disarm me" :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

X-wing mold is a repaint of the one that they've been releasing here and there, they did the power FX one, then retooled and removed all the handles and crap for the luke one, then the degobah one, then the Target Wedge one and now this one, which is Bigg's going by the paint scheme.

I snagged one of those newer Xwings at a garage sale about a year ago.....it came w/the ladder and R2......no pilot though.....I paid $8!! No box but I was still as happy as Porkins at an inter-galactic buffet......I saw this Xwing at TRU today....that was all they had....Also spotted a 6inch Darth Maul at Kmart for $20.....left that I'm scoping out Sandtroopers....Pac-man Fever has given away to army builder mania......