Star Wars Toy Hauls

Jase

Picked up the new polit 5 pack this morning at TRU.The Porkens doesn't look right.

I agree. That set wasn't even tempting. I really like POTJ Porkins.

I picked up the Ewoks yesterday, was thinking of returning it because of the $40 price tag, but I'm gonna hold onto it. It's pretty sweet, Teebo is a favorite, I like the girl Ewok and they got a great variety of gear. Plus, I don't really see any must haves for SW (or any other line for that matter) in the near future.

Finally! I found the Lost Look wave at a local Wal-Mart today. Got both complete sets, TVC for myself & LL for my buddy. Nice to finally see a solid amount of new stuff on the pegs. Even if I did clean 'em out myself.

Still need Aayla, 501st, Nom Anor & the entirety of the Hoth Luke/Vader/Malgus wave & the Tarkin wave. But right now I'm just glad to have found a complete wave at once.

Found the lost wave at Kmart.I only picked up the ESB Bespin Leia.That was the only one I wanted from that wave.

I seen that today while I was in a new Walmart that opened in the area but I seen Starkiller and grabbed him instead

Got the hookup from a couple of my buds. One picked me up a Dr Evazan. Another guy got me both Starkiller and the Gammorean I missed when it came out, both at cost. Also got Aayla Secura and Blu-Ray Jedi Luke from someone else as part of a trade.

Also came across the Walmart Evolution Gunship pilot (white w/ green/red trim) on my own for $5

I found the lost wave too. Grabbed Leia for a friend and a Sandtrooper for myself. I left the rest. I also fouond a Malgus for a friend but I am still searching for Starkiller and Shea for a friend. I am luck to have found mine it appears.

Draven

Found one of those Commtech chip readers at Goodwill for like $2, giving voice to all the Episode I and a select few POTF 2 figures I've had for the past 13 years. Listening to Greedo say, "Jabba wa ninchi gocha uwichani natanikaiocha" is more fun than it should be. I was also thinking of selling off my Commtech Leia before I heard her faux, sometimes-there-sometimes-not British accent delivered through a little electronic voice chip. Keep!

• 2 weeks later...

Last vintage carded guy I got was Nikto guard. Here I am mixing lines, rounding out my POTF2 collection with Jabba thugs that we never got from that line. I like how they look together. It's cool that there's a POTF2 and modern version of each species (Nikto, prune face, Woof, Barada). Except for Pote Snitkin, that is. And man, how fun is it to say "Pote Snitkin" out loud? Try it.

001.jpg

Nice pic, yojoe. :) (I'm jealous that I haven't found that Nikto yet.)

Took advantage of the "Buy 1, get 1 1/2 off" deal that TRU has going on right now. Got the Yavin Pilots and Ewoks sets. Also picked up 2 of the Coronet/Spider Assassin Droid set just because I like this one.

Also stopped by Target and grabbed the Snaggletooth 3 pack. Like the detail of the sculpt, but hating the gimpy shoulder thing. But, he'll be sitting with his head cocked toward the bar, anyway. :D

Another Tusken for the army is nice, but already got duplicates of this Fett that I haven't repainted yet (I'm running out of ideas for Mandos! :D )

The TRU hw have has gotten very mad when it comes to exclusives.I have yet to see the Speeder Bike and the MP Thundercracker.I was at TRU last weekend and asked abou the Thundercracker and an employee had no clue about it.He actually told me"have you tried Walmart".I had to explain to him it was an exclusive.

Stopped in at K-Mart the other day and got the exclusive 2-packs. Love having more (different) ewoks! :D

One minor problem; one of the AT-ST pilots had a bad waist (had to fix the ball-joint myself) but still very nice, reusing the mold from the Attack on Hoth set, which I never got, so I'm glad these are available loose from the AT-ST. :)

Stopped in at K-Mart the other day and got the exclusive 2-packs. Love having more (different) ewoks! :D

One minor problem; one of the AT-ST pilots had a bad waist (had to fix the ball-joint myself) but still very nice, reusing the mold from the Attack on Hoth set, which I never got, so I'm glad these are available loose from the AT-ST. :)

I would love to get the Ewo pack I only have seen it at TRU and the sucker is $40 :(

Yeah, 'cause it's a TRU exclusive. There's a 2-pack that's a KMart exclusive & is $15. And $40 for 5 figures plus the ton of accessories the TRU set comes with is a pretty good deal. $8 each, cheaper than the average figure these days.

I picked up Ewoks Widdle and Oochee from a guy on rebelscum, $20 for the pair. Not the Kmart ones, but the ones from the endor battle pack that came out a while ago. Been looking for them for a while and pretty happy since I'm seeing an auction for just Oochee already at $20. It's also nice since these two actually DID something in the movie (take over the ATST) as opposed to your pipe smoking Ewoks or horn blowing Ewoks that are made just to crank out more toys.

• 2 weeks later...

Got ahold of the Nikto at last, as well as a Tarkin, which I still can`t bring myself to open. Also got the CW #44 Ahsoka online, because I really wanted this one. Excellent CW style figure.

Got the hookup from a friend for TRU`s podracer set, so now I have ALL those little flags now (until they make them for Rats Terrel, Ody Mandrell, and Ben Quadrinaros). :D