Star Wars Toy Hauls

Jase

• 3 weeks later...

YoJoeBro, nice score man! (Happy Birthday too!)

On a toy run last week looking for wave 9, I found CW Quinlan Vos at a Wal Mart so I snagged him. And found all of wave 9 at the new Wal Mart that opened up in upstate NY (Glens Falls).

Picked up Search for Luke Skywalker BP and Vintage Taun Taun today at Target in Saratoga, NY! Kind of strange however that the Battle Pack which contains two action figures and the Taun Taun are the same price as just the Vintage one with no extra figures.

The theory is the Landspeeder/Taun Taun assortment is a relatively small production run, hence the higher price.

I also picked up Luke's Taun Taun, but couldn't justify the price of the Landspeeder.. recently picked up the Defend Kamino BP, Cold Weather Kit Fisto and Saesee Tiin with the flight pack-glider-thing.

The theory is the Landspeeder/Taun Taun assortment is a relatively small production run, hence the higher price.

I also picked up Luke's Taun Taun, but couldn't justify the price of the Landspeeder.. recently picked up the Defend Kamino BP, Cold Weather Kit Fisto and Saesee Tiin with the flight pack-glider-thing.

Why is there a Battle Pack with two figures for the same price as the Taun Taun in the collectors box and I assume that that doesn't have two figures also

Why is there a Battle Pack with two figures for the same price as the Taun Taun in the collectors box and I assume that that doesn't have two figures also

I have read on another forum(Rebelscum.com)that the production run on the vintage TaunTaun and Landspeeder are very low.This is from a Target employee.That's what I heard.That may be why the price is 24.99.Stupid I know but that's just speculation.By the way,anyone interested in the shirtless Savage Opress.I am looking for the Armored version.

I have read on another forum(Rebelscum.com)that the production run on the vintage TaunTaun and Landspeeder are very low.This is from a Target employee.That's what I heard.That may be why the price is 24.99.Stupid I know but that's just speculation.By the way,anyone interested in the shirtless Savage Opress.I am looking for the Armored version.

that may be true but why is a Tuan tuan set with two figures the sam price? I thought the battle pack would be more

• 2 weeks later...

Cool...I tried to find the VC Landspeeder today, but no luck. I did however snag the VC Taun Taun along with a couple of "Special Action Figure" three-packs. I scored the "Imperial Officer/Dengar/AT-AT Driver" and "Bossk/IG-88/Snowtrooper" sets. Yay!

Cool...I tried to find the VC Landspeeder today, but no luck. I did however snag the VC Taun Taun along with a couple of "Special Action Figure" three-packs. I scored the "Imperial Officer/Dengar/AT-AT Driver" and "Bossk/IG-88/Snowtrooper" sets. Yay!

It was the only Landspeeder there along with three Taun Tauns

Stoked to have finally ran across a couple of vintage Fleet Troopers and a Ponda Baba. Found Bastila Shan and CW Even Piell, too. Figures they'd be at the Wally-World I don't normally frequent.

No sign of Fordo, Evazan, or Echo trooper, though. Still looking.

I found the Vintage Landspeeder today!! WOO-HOO!! I went to Target just to get some shaving cream, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to check out the toy aisle and see what they had. My eye was drawn to a Vintage Taun Taun, and although I already had one, this one was in a mint box; it was in much better shape than the one I found the other day, so I grabbed it. But then I moved some 12-inch Joes and saw that familiar silver border that hinted at a Vintage Star Wars box, and there it was, the Landspeeder in all its glory. I got to digging on the lower shelf, and I discovered there were three or four of them, along with three or four Taun Tauns as well. They must have just put them out because they were all case fresh.