Star Wars Toy Hauls

Jase

Supised that the Republic commando set has been found as well as the Fore Unleased set.My Gentle Giants 12" Vinyl caped Jawa arrived yesterday.Our TRU is all scewed up right now.They are moving to a new location.There probably won't be any thing new until October.Sometime in mid august they are goin to liguidate the old store.For me I won't be seeing any exclusives for a while.

Found the new mini-rigs (Republic Scout Speeder & Y-Wing Bomber) at Target today. I was going to give the Speeder to my buddy for a birthday gift & keep the Bomber for myself. Fortunately, I had a coupleof back up ideas for him because they rang up at $4.24 each! So if you see the new mini-rigs (at least that's what I'm calling them) at Target, make sure to check the pricing on them right now. Might get a hell of a good deal.

Doing my annual reserves drill in King's Bay, GA right now and it figures I'd have to leave the state to find stuff I missed the first time around.

Picked Vintage Mace, Kit, Peasant Padme and Peasant Anakin from K-Mart. Very cool. B)

Next Day, found a DS Luke and another R5-D4 at Wally-World. ^_^

(Non-SW, but found the Loki-Frost Giant Marvel U 2-pack at $17.00 even, only one I've ever seen! :o )

Thank You, Georgia! :D

Hot dog - found the "Defend Kamino" 3-pack at Walmart. It's rare you get a pack with three desirable figures. Best of all, Echo and Fives are a hybrid design: they utilize the new arms with wrist articulation but they put them on the older torsos with ab-crunch and ankles. My only complaint is the Arc Trooper has one leg slightly longer than the other due to how the right ankle joint sits a little deeper inside the calf than the left. Has anyone else had this problem with the Arcs?

• 3 weeks later...

I picked up the Kamino set a few weeks ago, but haven't taken hem out yet; I'll have to check on my ARC Trooper.

I also picked up the shirtless Savage Opress wave the other day at Wal Mart, and Vintage Y-Wing at TRU using the 20% off coupon!

Picked up Battle over Endor part 2 set tonight using the 20% coupon. It was the last day to use the coupon, and it was a toss up between that or the Republic Shuttle. Shuttle was a little too much though, maybe I'll ask for that for Christmas. ;)

From some comparison pics I've seen, the figures have better paint apps and are more articulated than the Saga version. The TRU in my town socked them, sold out, restocked, and then sold out again. Hopefully you get them when your TRU opens!