Star Wars Toy Hauls

Jase

Not sure if these were new but came across a wave of Saga Legends with a Shadow Stormtrooper, Utapua Clone and Covert Ops Clone.

If they are old, I still enjoyed the find.

That actually is the brand new (and last) wave of Saga Legends. Still trying to hunt them down. Nice find!

• 2 weeks later...

This years Order 66 are starting to pop up. My Target had them near one of the register endcaps sharing shelf space with the G.I.Joe exclusive vechicles and some Tranformers exclusives too. Price was $10. Didn't get any cause I was in a hurry but might down the line.

• 3 weeks later...
Not sure if these were new but came across a wave of Saga Legends with a Shadow Stormtrooper, Utapua Clone and Covert Ops Clone.

If they are old, I still enjoyed the find.

That actually is the brand new (and last) wave of Saga Legends. Still trying to hunt them down. Nice find!

I FINALLY found one Shadow Storm Trooper and one Utapau Trooper after not seeing any of this wave anywhere for months (except at Newberry Comics which had one Neyo and they wanted $20 for him, BS.)

I also FINALLY started seeing Force Unleashed figures, just Juno and Rohm unfortunately. I'm guessing I'll never see the Evo Trooper, Jump Trooper or Shadow Guards ever.

I just picked up a darktrooper at my walmart and saw the crimson empire two packs on the pegs beside it. so yeah, it looks like they are mass retail, or atleast walmart exclusives now....though they werent marcked as such

I just picked up a darktrooper at my walmart and saw the crimson empire two packs on the pegs beside it. so yeah, it looks like they are mass retail, or atleast walmart exclusives now....though they werent marcked as such

Thanks for the confirm. For a moment i thought my Walmart got a surprise delivery. Started looking for mail away GiJoe Docs and Previews exclusives @hmmm@

• 2 weeks later...
Picked up the Carnor Jax/Kir Kanos comic pack at Wal-mart today. Thought this

was an internet exclusive. Anyone know if any other "exclusives" will be hitting

the retail market?

Well, it is slightly different than its internet counterpart. The one hitting mass retail (seen it at both Wal-Mart and Target) has clear visors instead of red ones.

found the shopstarwars.com exclusive arc trooper unleashed figure for $10 today

• 1 month later...

found the droid factory and new comic packs last night at walmart.

• 3 weeks later...
100_4264.jpg

nope walmart

Was at my WM last nite and they had cases out for Clone Wars and the Legacy Collection, but I got some more wave 9 Joe's. I thought the new SW stuff was street dated, cuz although they had the cases in the aisles and had peg space, they didn't put them on the pegs.

• 2 weeks later...

bought the at te last night at target

• 3 weeks later...

Well its a few weeks late but I finally picked up the new Legacy Figures with the build a droid figures

I grabbed the Scuba Trooper,IG Lancer droid and a clone trooper

The astromech is R4-J1 its a green and white droid

I have it almost done except for the left leg to complete it