Star Wars Toy Hauls

Jase

found the new evo packs.....someone had bought the sith one so only got the jedi and fett one

found them at target and walmart...they look real nice. I like the bane and jango figure

got all the new force unleashed figues a walmart on saturday

Scored the whole second wave aka the Force Unleased at Opelika Walmart last night. And today saw more at the Auburn Walmart. So they are out in force in AL now since my friend in Bham has found them too. The figures are pretty damn cool. Maybe my fav wave of SW figs in a LONG time.

Draven

Picked up Maris Brood, Juno Eclipse, Rahm Kota, and an Imperial Jumptrooper at Wal Mart yesterday, they didn't have the rest of the wave.

Found all four Evolutions sets at Target last week, but had to pass (lack of funds).

Found the Sith Evolutions pack tonight at a WalMart here in El Paso. Was kinda hoping that Bane would be slightly bigger though...

Finally found the repackaged SA 501st clone trooper in the Saga Legends line that uses the #41 Trooper sculpt from the ROTS line instead of the AT-TE Gunner. So - if anyone is looking for these or cares they are out. To tell the difference you can see an ab joint and the new ones have no removable helmet so if you tilt the package you won't see a clone chin sticking out.

I also found Juno Eclipse of TFU wave - but that was the only one so far.

• 2 weeks later...