Star Wars Toy Hauls

Jase

Picked up a Battle of Hoth Ultimate Battle Pack @ Target in Whittier, Ca. I called up and gave an employee the DPCI #, she said they had 28 in stock. When I went to the store, I couldn't find any out on the shelf. I asked an employee, who said they were on the shelfs earlier but they put them in all in the back. She was kind enough to get me one from the back. Well worth the $49 price tag.

not toys but I picked up soem great star wars stuff, being a huge star wars fan and ecko clothing, having them join forces nerd dream come true lol

got both these shirts

363027_fpx.jpg

This hoodie

363032_fpx.jpg

And this hoodie but in green and the gems are in the colors of the boba helmet.

363035_fpx.jpg

Well... it's official. I am now the owner of a regular priced Darth Revan via Target. My brother actually found it and also picked up Malak, Yoda w/Kywhatever and the Starkiller hero, while at a different Target, I managed to get Pre Cyborg Grievous for him (we made the Grievous/Revan trade). Now I need to get my hands on another one to leave in the package haha.

Those battle packs are impressive. I don't know that I will get one, but if I do, that Hoth pack is pretty sweet...

picked up ghost of anakin, the ewok 2 pack, 2 concept han solo's, and 2 concept vaders

I was at the Newbury Comics at the Buckland Hills Mall in Manchester, CT and they had a Gold Coin Concept Chewbacca for $19.99 but I didn't care that much. They had like four concept Han Solo's, and the entire wave with the two Ewoks and ghost Anakin and such. Just didn't feel like paying 20 bucks for any of them... though the gold coin Chewy was tempting...

I am kind of confused by something I saw today. I was at a Walmart and I saw the new wave of comic packs. It was the one that was supposed to have Anakin and the Assasin droid... but instead... it had Anakin, Vader and Yoda. The packaging said Assasin droid on the side and had the picture but it was a three pack. I almost bought it, but all three that they had in stock were the same thing, so I didn't think it was that big of a deal. Anyone have any incite on this?

Also, managed to pick up a gold coin Darth Vader, Darktrooper, Mace Windu and concept Stormtrooper, along with concept Han Solo. They had that entire wave but that was the only one I wanted. Couldn't believe I saw a gold coin Vader... hadn't seen that one before...

I am kind of confused by something I saw today. I was at a Walmart and I saw the new wave of comic packs. It was the one that was supposed to have Anakin and the Assasin droid... but instead... it had Anakin, Vader and Yoda. The packaging said Assasin droid on the side and had the picture but it was a three pack. I almost bought it, but all three that they had in stock were the same thing, so I didn't think it was that big of a deal. Anyone have any incite on this?

Also, managed to pick up a gold coin Darth Vader, Darktrooper, Mace Windu and concept Stormtrooper, along with concept Han Solo. They had that entire wave but that was the only one I wanted. Couldn't believe I saw a gold coin Vader... hadn't seen that one before...

Pics of the comic pack?

• 2 weeks later...

Well I know one present i'm getting

Its the Hoth Battle pack

We went into another Target in my area.

They had 4 Hoth Sets and 5 Endor sets left.I was gazing at it and thought I hope I can get lucky enough to get one Little did I know my mother was watching

She grabbed it put it in the cart.My mouth dropped she then said" Don't expect until xmas day"

Saw the Wal-Mart Jabba the Hutt set or whatever it's suppose to be on my birthday. Nabbed an ARC-170 Elite Squad Battle Pack today at the Huntsville Target. That place has been pretty much picked clean of Star Wars stuff except for said Battle Packs and ARC-170 ships.

Was at two different Toys R Us's the last two days and the ONLY thing they had was the Wave with Jango, Voovif Monn, Training Clone Trooper, Padme and Destroyer Droid. Rows and rows and rows of just those figures. Why couldn't they do that for the Malak/Revan wave?

I also saw a toy light saber for The Force Unleashed. It had these spike things going up from the hilt. There was only one so I don't know if it was supposed to be out yet...

• 2 weeks later...

Found the re-issued Evolutions Sith and Troopers. Got the Sith (great versions of the figures), but I did not like the odd paint jobs on the Clone Troopers. Is there a second variant with the Yellow Clone Officer, 327 Star Corps Trooper, and Sandtrooper Commander?

• 3 weeks later...
If anyone is in need of wave 7.5 they have been hitting my area with a vengence.The ones I haven't seen are pax and the red Naboo Soldier.So,be on the look out if you need these.I saw 4 Hawkbats at one Target store.

Any Rebel Vanguard Troopers?

If anyone is in need of wave 7.5 they have been hitting my area with a vengence.The ones I haven't seen are pax and the red Naboo Soldier.So,be on the look out if you need these.I saw 4 Hawkbats at one Target store.

I saw a ton of those at the Wal-Mart at Trickum and 92 in Woodstock last night. Not too far from Roswell.

I saw a ton of those at the Wal-Mart at Trickum and 92 in Woodstock last night. Not too far from Roswell.

Thanks for the tip! I went and picked one up today. I'll keep a lookout for the figs you're looking for and let you know if I find any.

Thanks for the tip! I went and picked one up today. I'll keep a lookout for the figs you're looking for and let you know if I find any.

Did they still have the 4-5 Mcquarrie Rebel Troopers there? I was shocked how many they had. I tend to check the Canton, Woodstock, Barrett area and occasionally go out towards Alpharetta - so yeah we can eye these spots with the new stuff coming out.