Star Wars Toy Hauls

Jase

I got out of work early this morning so I went to the Walmart across the street of my Target and was looking for MP Starscream ....again no luck

So I found an endcap with all Star Wars figures and grabbed Smuggler Lando Calrissian and Roran Corobb (the hammerhead jedi)

I checked out Hasbrotoyshop.com and they've re-stocked! 30th Anniversary Biker Scout is back in business as well as Darth Revan/Malak, and pre-cyborg general (can't spell his name), 30th Anniversary 4-LOM and 30th Bespin Han Solo w/ Torture Rack are back IN STOCK! The older comic pack waves are also re-stocked as well! Get em' while they're HOT!

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=495

**(If you spend over $25.00 in Star Wars toys, the free figure this time is Han Solo in Hoth Gear Vintage)**

Yup, I scored a ton for better than I would get at my local Wall-World. McBoba, McObi/Yoda, Yoda w/ Kybuck, Torture Han, Roron Cobb, Darth Malek, Darth Revan, AniBoba, Clone Commander (yellow officer), and 4-Lom. all for $72 shipped. Beats wasting gas money on the hunt.

Just got back from my trip to my local Walmart (45 min ride) and found 1x Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper disguise w/ R2-D2 Comic Pack. Everything else on the shelves were an overabundance of Death Star Troopers/Biggs Darklighter/Obi-Wan 30th Anniversary figures and some old and dusty Saga figures (some Imperial Officer.... I can't remember his name). There was also an overabundance of Tantive IV Battle Packs, and 1x Jedi vs. Sith Battle Pack.

The Luke Skywalker w/ R2-D2 Comic Pack was [it seems that packaging was purposely destroyed] as it was hanging on top of the shelf out of reach for any particular youngster. That really disgusts me. Why do people always insist on destroying something they can't have? There are those who have no class....

Recently I took a trip to my old college town of Sarasota, Florida. During my visit, I did a few toy runs and found pretty much every figure I had been looking for. My first night in town at the Wal-Mart around the corner from my old place I picked up all of wave five, and 4-Lom from wave six. Over the next few days I made my usual rounds to Targets and Wal-marts in the area. Target didn't have much except Saga Legends choking the pegs. I saw repeated sightings of wave five and most of six at Wal-Marts, and on my last night I snagged Lando Smuggler Outfit and R2-D2 from wave seven! Needless to say, my suitcase was jammed packed with Star Wars figures!

Dropped by my local Toysrus 3 hours ago, and I must say that I'm slightly impressed in that they've stocked up on more battle packs than usual. However, there are score of figures missing from the pegs which leaves me to believe scalpers/collectors got their first dibs. Anyway, there were an assortment of Obi-Wans, 1x Anakin Skywalker, 1x Rebel Guard, several Darth Vaders, 2x dirty Sandtroopers, 1x clean Sandtrooper, several Clones, 1x Shocktrooper, several 501st Legion Clones, 1x Mace Windu, and a bunch of cantina aliens. There were also a load of Bossk figures from the VOTC line, as well as the Hoth Han Solo, and Endor Leias. There were several boxes of the Elite Tie Interceptor vehicles (which include the Elite Tie Pilot), several Bantha/Tusken Raider battle packs. They even had the Beast collection Battle Pack from Episode II, which by the way, the box is freakin' HUGE! There were lots of vehicles, but ::sigh:: no NEW waves of figures.

Just got back from my local Toysrus at Douglaston, Little Neck, NY and they have a bunch of "Clean" Variant Sandtroopers in stock! There is 1x Saga Legends Boba Fett, 1x Saga Legends Animated Boba Fett, a bunch of Clone Troopers/Obi-Wans/Cantina Aliens/Galactic Marines, 1x Stormtrooper, 1x Luke Skywalker [Jabba's Palace], 1x [Jabba's Palace robot], 1x Episode III Tin Collection, 4x Episode VI Tin Collection, 3-4x Tie Interceptor w/ Imperial Pilot figure, 4-5x Tusken Raiders Battle Pack, 3-4x Episode II Beast [Arena] Battle Pack, 2x Comic Packs featuring an alien and Jedi, and an assortment of VOTC Bossk/Han Solo in Hoth Gear/Leia in Endor Gear/IG-88.

Good luck on your hunt!

Oh, and there was exactly 1x Luke Skywalker Ceremony Outfit Galactic Hunt w/ Gold Coin!

Why do they keep putting out the same crap over and over and over and over again? I am so sick of making my "rounds" going from Walmart to Toys R Us to Target trying to find one freaking Darth Revan figure. It's ridiculous. Meanwhile the same old garbage sits on the shelves for months taking up space because it's the same stuff that everyone already has. Enough. Why should I have to spend $25 for one figure on the secondary market when I haven't seen any hint of stores getting more than one box locally? I'd understand if these things were supposed to come out like, you know, a week ago... but what are we going on? Two months? Ridiculous...

Why do they keep putting out the same crap over and over and over and over again? I am so sick of making my "rounds" going from Walmart to Toys R Us to Target trying to find one freaking Darth Revan figure. It's ridiculous. Meanwhile the same old garbage sits on the shelves for months taking up space because it's the same stuff that everyone already has. Enough. Why should I have to spend $25 for one figure on the secondary market when I haven't seen any hint of stores getting more than one box locally? I'd understand if these things were supposed to come out like, you know, a week ago... but what are we going on? Two months? Ridiculous...

I completely agree as I haven't seen anything past Wave 4 on the shelfs (although I did see a single Smuggler Lando.. one time). My best advice is to watch HTS as the get in and run out of figures all the time. On Oct. 31st I ordered Darth Revan, Darth Malak, Torture Rack Han, McFett (who came as a UGH), AniFett, Yoda w/ Kybuck, Roron Cobb, 4-LOM, and Yellow Clone Officer. All for $56 shipped and I have a McYoda/McObi pre-ordered to ship on 12/7 (which is another $15). They are running a spend $25 get a free figure and you can usually find some type of promo code like:

CATWEB10

FTIER7

Try them out see which one works better. And let the toys come to you.

Found McQuarrie Rebel Trooper, Wolfman Jedi-guy, Bondage-Queen Padme, and the Poncho Trooper at a Wal-mart tonight.

Was at Walmart the other night when they were putting their order out... five boxes of new figures... EVERY-SINGLE-ONE the same BS that keeps cluttering the shelves. EVERY-SINGLE-ONE. Yay! More pit droids and troopers and Luke's. This makes absolutely no sense to me. None. Wouldn't you think they would want some of the most popular characters in the series to be well stocked for people to buy? Hasbro doesn't make their money on the secondary market, why are they catering to those dealers? I still want to know why I have to pay $25 for the one figure I want. I refuse to do it. I actually refuse to buy anything else Hasbro until I see a Revan sitting on someone's shelf at its normal price. I should have just stuck to McFarlane figures... I've had an easier time finding CHASE figures then I have figures from your average set. Makes no sense to me.

I found another Revan sitting on the shelf at a different Wal-Mart last night. Didnt buy it though ;;

Got my Revan, Malak, Pre-Cyborg Grievous, and McQuarrie Starkiller Hero at TRU. Asked one of the workers if they had any in the back and he brought out a case that only had those 4 and a McQuarrie Vader in it. I figure that was someone that worked there's stash that had just been given up by a coworker LOL.

I found another Revan sitting on the shelf at a different Wal-Mart last night. Didnt buy it though ;;

Got my Revan, Malak, Pre-Cyborg Grievous, and McQuarrie Starkiller Hero at TRU. Asked one of the workers if they had any in the back and he brought out a case that only had those 4 and a McQuarrie Vader in it. I figure that was someone that worked there's stash that had just been given up by a coworker LOL.

I really hate that. I know it's a job perk, but once it crosses into stashing stock, it's the same a theft to me.

Hasbrotoyshop.com has the new comic packs in stock: Star Wars Comic Packs: Star Wars Purge #1 – Bultar Swan and Koffi Arana, and Star Wars Comic Packs: Star Wars Republic #57 – Anakin Skywalker and Assassin Droid for $11.99 each! Get them while they're still HOT!

**Actually "This product will begin shipping on or about 12/04." Wonder why the "Add to cart" option is available for this one**

Good luck on your hunt!

Hasbrotoyshop.com has the new comic packs in stock: Star Wars Comic Packs: Star Wars Purge #1 – Bultar Swan and Koffi Arana, and Star Wars Comic Packs: Star Wars Republic #57 – Anakin Skywalker and Assassin Droid for $11.99 each! Get them while they're still HOT!

**Actually "This product will begin shipping on or about 12/04." Wonder why the "Add to cart" option is available for this one**

Good luck on your hunt!

Already saw these at Wal-Mart fyi.

Found the Baron Fel/Hobbie wave of comic packs at Wal-Mart the other day. And I know some of you will be upset, but I saw more wave 5 figs(including Revan) in the wild and passed (I got mine in Florida a coupla weeks ago).

And here's an interesting tidbit: I was at my local art supply store that also sells some knick-knacky crap and they had wave 5 there. They were all priced at $12.99. This store also sells figures like the Jesus figure, Mozart, and Freud (I don't know if people know that a company makes such action figures), so I wasn't shocked to see Star Wars, more pleasantly suprised...until I see a price tag of $12.99!

Just got back from Woodbury Commons in NY KBToys and found all their VOTC Saga line (including Snowtrooper, Leia in Endor Gear, Luke in Bespin Fatigues, Han Solo in Hoth Gear, IG-88, and Bossk from Empire Strikes Back) on sale for 5.99!!! That's 50% off their original price! I was just surprised that they had an overabundance of Imperial Snowtroopers. I also found 1x McQuarrie Darth Vader, 1x UGH Biggs Darklighter in Rebel Pilot fatigues, 2x Imperial Officers, 1x Stormtrooper, 2x Clone Troopers, and the rest of the old stuff. They also had an overabundance of comic packs, including: the Dark woman comic pack, Luke in Stormtrooper disguise w/ Artoo, Luke w/ Mara Jade, Darth Vader w/ Leia, the Jedi (w/ Tusken Raider disguise).

Anyone else find anything good from KB?

Picked up the Battle of Hoth and Endor today at Target! Oh man, these things are gigantic! They didn't have any on the shelves(suprising on Black Friday), but I gave an employee the DCPI # 087 060 112 and they grabbed them out of the back for me. These battle packs are well worth the price.