Star Wars Toy Hauls

Jase

I went to my local comic shop today And found to my surprise the Death Star Breifing set so I went home picked up my $75 gift certificate for the store I got for xmas and picked this set up costing $40 It saves me from ordering it on starwarsshop.com

Here are pics from Rebelscum to show the set:

http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/Detai...fing_103097.asp

So as the title says, I found a pleasant surprise today at Meijer. I was visiting some friends in the old Alma Matter (Ann Arbor), and decided to do a quick toy run while I was in town.

To my surprise and delight, I found 2 VOTC Biker Scouts at the clearance price of $7.50 each. They must have found some stock they hadn't put out before or something, because that's the only store I've ever seen the Scouts at.

Other Meijers still have pockets of Han, Greedo, and Tuskens for anyone who passed on them earlier...

Found a single wave 8 case on the pallet tonight and 5 endcap Walmart wave cases. I grabbed Apo, Scout repaint, Padme, and Aurra Sing. I hide the rest and will get them when I get paid. I love the Scout repaint!! I will definitely be getting more of him! :)

Draven

Sure Joe! If I see any more wave 8 cases in the near future I will hide them and let you know! Right now the Walmart cases they have are the endcap ones that doe not have any of the appo wave in them. Its the 5 Walmart figs, a Super Battle Droid(camo) on the right side. The left had stuff like Luke Endor, Chewie Bespin, etc.

Draven

for all those canadians out there.. the TAC wave 1 figures are popping up in walmarts ;) as always they have different cardbacks than the US.. instead of the individual character pictures, they have a closeup of a maquarrie vader on the card art section.

marine5.jpg

pic from rs member Barry...

looks at Synch... @can@

got the walmart wave tonight, still need the wave before this

Went to Target got some clearance Video games and then took then to WM and got the rest of the WM wave and the wave 8! Oh plus another elite Corps Scout. I will keep an eye out for more Joe! :)

Draven

I saw the Deathstar briefing set this morning at Suncoast. I didn't check the price though. Also, KB has a 20% off sale on SW stuff now. I grabbed an Empire tin set for $15 (it was already marked down to $20), and a Darth Vader voice changing helmet for $12.

I actually work at target. This is the way the package came. Its hasn't been opened.
Someone probably just opened your pack up and put a shocktrooper in place of the Star Corps trooper.

Oh a fellow Target employee

So I guess when you opened the case it was like that

Somebody in the factory must of been sleeping

Anyways I got

2 5th Fleet Security Clones to finish of the 8 I need

2 Elite Corps Trooper

2 Combat Engineers

Commander Appo

R4-K5