DC Comics Toy Findings

Jase

I forgot to mention that I also picked up the new The Batman Robin figure. He is the new Yellow/Orange Deco with yellow and black bird looking flight pack that snaps in his back. Not bad for a redeco. I had picked up the orange pants Joker a couple of weeks ago and he is in the same wave. They show Man Bat on the back card, but can't tell if there is any difference in the this one and the one they first released, as I have not seen him anywhere, yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

YES! FINALLY!!!

4361_1.JPG

It was just listed as "Batman Action Figure" so I snagged it on eBay for $4.84 shipped. SCORE!

Now I'm gonna want a Black/Grey Bats to go with him though. I already wanted Two Face, but Azrael would be nice....damn this domino effect.

I picked up the Transforming Batmobile at Target, yesterday. At Big Lots yesterday and today, I picked up from the Old Comic Book Line Sky Strike Batman, Drill Cannon Batman, and Battle Sled Batman. I also picked up the new JLU Hawkman 3 pack, with Reverse Flash and Rocket Red...who'da thought the new stuff would even be at Big Lots....

I also picked up last week My SDCC Man-Bat and Shayera Hol 3 pack. For anyone who hasn't gotten the Man-Bat figure....it is well worth the money,, for the packaging. It is a great presentation!

Well this past week, since Mattel canceled the Batgirl wave at BBTS, I ended up buying that whole wave off Ebay. I have yet to see any of these on any peg around this area. This week I got Two-Face, Cassandra Cain Batgirl, Knight Shadow Batman, who is really, in my opinion, one of the best Batman figures they have ever done in this line. I lastly got Bane with the camo pants and Osito. I didn't even know he was going to be shipped with a bear as a variant for this wave.

Walking through TRU to get my daughter a Strawberry Shortcake doll and took a detour down action figure row and there they were

Cyborg Supes, Black Suited Supes, and the TRU Batman and Robin set

not a bad haul

Today I got the DCSH Cassandra Cain Batgirl and Two-face @ TRU. A couple of weeks ago they had the Cyborg Supes wave now they went back to the CC Batgirl wave. Kind of cool. Gives me hope that I may actually find the Catwoman wave sooner than later.

• 2 weeks later...

I got a Batgirl, Two-Face, and Camo Bane at the TRU near Sunland Park Mall in El Paso, TX. They didn't have any Knight Shadow Batman's, which surprised me since he's the overpacked one in the case.

got nightwing, joker, clayface, bruce wayne at target today, no catwoman.

got nightwing, joker, clayface, bruce wayne at target today, no catwoman.

I found the whole wave at Target on Friday. Are there supposed to be any variants in this wave? The cat woman pictured on the back has no goggles but mine does and they dont appear to be removeable. Clayface looks like a big turd ...in a good way. Ive said that about may figures but I mean that literally this time.

I got mine in from BBTS yesterday and Catwoman has the goggles on her and you are right, they don't look like hey are removable. Maybe the chase is without goggles...that would be kind of cool, but probably impossible to find....

Over this week, I have gotten 10" Justice Lord Superman, Justice Lord GL, and Aquaman with the cloth cape. Got Series 5 of teh DC Mini-mates, and the complete Catwoman wave for DCSH. I also got my second Man-Bat from Wizard universe, so it has been a great week, but a slow month.

I got jlu fgs today

-blue devil

-sinestro

-vixen

-shinning knight

-luthor

I got an extra luthor if somebody wants him

• 2 weeks later...

got a single carded zatana today at TRU

• 3 weeks later...