DC Comics Toy Findings

Jase

found the dc/motu 2 packs today, 2 of each per case retial for 30 each too

Those looking for Wave 11 may be able to find them at K-Mart. From what I have seen, they are getting cases with Shark, John Stewart, Katma Tui, Red Steppenwolf, Question, Cyborg Superman, Deadman (either reg or var), and one of each of the following All Stars w/ pin: Superman, Batman, Flash.

Best of all, they are only $12.99. Considering K-Mart is usually more expensive, this is a good thing. Too bad they do not have Wave 12, which I still need half.

Wallys in my area either are not carrying DCUC or are clogged with Powergirl.

went to a toy show....got, all of wave 12 except mary marvel, spectre for 20 bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 figures for 20 bucks.......$4 a figure

nope moc with baf part....also got a loose gent ghost for $5

its not, went to a toy show yesterday, set up my space and then took a walk around before general public came in. Guy had loose dc figures asked how much gent ghost was he said 5 since it was loose and no baf. I bought it, my friend bought a guardian from him for $5 too.

the wave 12 is a diff story.....i always seen this lady at other toy shows, she usualy has real old random stuff ud find in a garage sale, or stuff u find clogging pegs (hulk movie figs). so it was about 3:30 and there was like an hour left in the show. i went to the bathroom and when i came out, i noticed the wave 12 figures on her table, so i go over to check them out. i look down at them and she has gid spectre (unpriced), mary marvel (15), and the others for 10 each. I was blown away that she had them at that price, so i asked how much for spectre, she goes its rare glows in the dark, i want $30. so i grabbed the figs that were 10 each and i ask her, if i buy these 5 can you go any lower?

I was expecting her to say, no they already below retail, you cheap sob.....but instead she looks at me and goes $20.....totaly blows my mind, i even repeated the price...20 for all 5?...she goes yeah.....hand her 20 and walk away. my gf and friend see me walk to our space with the biggest smile on my fce, and assk me why, so i tell them the story.

after a bit i felt bad cuz i was like dang this lady prob has dimnsia or alzhemers and i just ripped her off and now she wont be able o make rent lol. the collector in me went back like an hr later to try and get the other figures but she was firm on 45 for the other 2, so i stopped feeling bad, cuz i figured maybe she did know what she was doing.

today i was thinking about it, and i think that other people at the show give her figures to sell out of their own booth cuz they feel sorry about her and try to help her out.

its not, went to a toy show yesterday, set up my space and then took a walk around before general public came in. Guy had loose dc figures asked how much gent ghost was he said 5 since it was loose and no baf. I bought it, my friend bought a guardian from him for $5 too.

the wave 12 is a diff story.....i always seen this lady at other toy shows

today i was thinking about it, and i think that other people at the show give her figures to sell out of their own booth cuz they feel sorry about her and try to help her out.

Yeah the GG I can understand, he's htf but it's the C&C ppl pay big bucks for. But I mean the wave 12, she must have schizophrenia or some other mental disorder to go from that high individual price to that low combined price. You might be right about people giving her free figures too.

But really, I meant some sellers I've seen do the same thing as well (pricing stuff ridiculously low). I've seen people practically give away foreign exclusive Transformers and Joe stuff and some US stuff that is limited to only a few hundred pieces, etc. You just start wondering how they arrive at their prices.

Either way, great score!

found the DCUC 2 Pack Supergirl/lex luthor this morning at the TRU in Dearborn MI

Found JLU Superman with Bottle city, Atom with mini Atom and Brainiac- Looking to trade for Plastic man and Aquaman-MOC 4 MOC LMK

Edited by varient1