DC Comics Toy Findings

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Rash maybe we can help each other out? I normally check Walmart Linden, Woodbridge and Old Bridge. Once in a while I go to Walmart Union.     EM

Hey Guys I am in South Jersey/Philly and would be glad to give a helping hand if need be if i can get help from you gents

who do u need from 8? they are sitting at comic shop near me and have for a while...they are around 16 a peice i think

Posted Images

you mean one case...each case has 2 bats and 2 and 1 iccle and 1 banshee

No, I mean two. FOUR Batmen and Supermen existed, and two each of the other two. If TWO collectors come in and get the whole set (one each of the four characters), only TWO each of Batman and Superman remain.

I also know there were two cases because I asked my friend who works there.

I finally saw SBPE toys, but only (2X)Batman and (2X)Superman. That means there were two cases and two guys already came in and got the whole set. And all I want is Black Lightning!

I was luck enough to be at a Target when they opened the only case they had. There are 8 figures in a case.

3 Superman

3 Batman

1 Icicle

1 Silver Banshee

The Superman/Batman variants, Major Force, and Black Lightening will not be released until later this year.

I was luck enough to be at a Target when they opened the only case they had. There are 8 figures in a case.

3 Superman

3 Batman

1 Icicle

1 Silver Banshee

The Superman/Batman variants, Major Force, and Black Lightening will not be released until later this year.

Pics or it didn't happen.

on my fingers lol...ill prob sell or trade them in sets later on when i get all of thm

im gettign all the colors and most likely sell them or trade

oops forgot i had posted that here too, thought i had just done it on the other page

2 sets ur way so you can keep one misb

Hammonton NJ Wal-Mart had at least 4 cases worth only could swing Robotman and Beast Boy money wise and the stock guy said they had more in the back Happy Hunting