DC Comics Toy Findings

Jase

Finally got a Red Steppenwolf, strangly the only wave 11 fig on the pegs I was told! @hmmm@ Maybe it was the SP effect as some don't like SP stuff. Who knows! @loll@ Either way I like him but prefer the green methinks.

Draven

I had a good day DC wise At TRU I picked up the Hot Wheels Batwing from the 1989 movie and The Batboat from the classic TV series

And in trades I got JLU 3 pack of Samuri,Apache Cheif and Black Lighting and C&C peices to finally finish Atom Smasher

My buddy & I found the MEGO style Luthor & Sinestro at the Cape Girardeau, MO TRU today. Only 1 of each, which he promptly snagged.

Still haven't seen hide nor hair of the second batch of the Brimstone wave & only 1 figure from wave 12 (Mary Batson, red).

But one TRU had 13 Batmans. Jeez Mattel, just shoot the line dead why don't you? @hmmm@

saw some jlu singles at target for the 1st time in awhile. they had firestorm, deadshot, comic costume jon stewart, and an all black costume batman. but now i am trying to figure out if mattel wants to kill this line as the figures were $9 a piece.

If anyone sees an All Star case with the new packaging and collector pin could you pick me up a Flash and Green Lantern?

I seen Flash today but it was in the old packaging

Yeah I've seen quite a few of those but I'm trying to get one of each figure in every package and the only one I need for Flash and GL are the new ones. I heard there is an All Star case of these going to Walmart but so far my stores have restocked with wave 12 cases.

I'm hitting another Walmart in my area tommorrow I will check it for you

Ok back on topic

I forget to post this before but at TRU I picked up and old styl Mego figure of Superman for $20.It was on an old styl card I was ecstatic I hadn't seen this in stores since before the origional Star Wars action figures came out and changed everything

I think it was around 1977-78 when I seen the last of these