DC Comics Toy Findings

Jase

I haven't picked up a DCUC figure in quite some time. And I don't check the forums much. But I was at TRU and found Deadshot and Green Arrow from Wave 9 ( a hard to find wave as I recall...?) and they were two figures that I REALLY wanted. And both had a TRU Exclusive sticker on them. I'm fairly certain I've seen Black Canary and Wildcat at Target once before. Also part of Wave 9. Did I miss something?

Cap, there was a mix up with distribution as far as I can tell. Other stores got some of those same DCUC figures with the ToyRus stickers on them too! From what I undertstand, ToysRus was supposed to get a mix of figures with thier C&C parts in them. I think these were from different waves.

• 2 weeks later...

After read that Mattel would be sending shipments of jlu 3 packs to discount stores I decided to stop by my local Big Lots. I didn't find any 3 packs but I did find a bunch of single carded figures for $2 each.

They had: John Stewart in Hal costume

Booster Gold

Superwoman

Parasite

Dr. Fate

Sinestro in Sinestro Corps costume

Got me a Mary Marvel and Copperhead from my local comic shop. They had both Mary Marvels in equal quantity (I bought red, but the white is STILL tempting). They also had Desaad and Eclipso. I skipped on Desaad for now because I wanted to get closer to completing Darkseid and Desaad doesn't come with a contributing part. Originally didn't want Eclipso, but dangit I will probably pick him up when I get more cash. DCUC is evil and I will soon need a support group.

No sight of Dr. Mid-Nite, Spectre, or Iron. DYING for the glow-in-the-dark Spectre.

got black lightning and major force yesterday

found some grea deals todaY- picked up JLU for 2.00 bucks each and thane found some DCUC for 6.95 at krogers- they're firestorms and cyborgs but because Targets keeps the same upc assotment number i can return them whn something good comes in 3333399

back from a target run- found gold dr. fate, green arrow and black canary all for 7.99 the rest was foddder and i wsan't going to buy those- i already bought 6 inorder to clear the pegs- BTW GA and BC are up for trade

got black lightning and major force yesterday

In a local Target, or online?

target never buy online

Look what i found at targets for 25.00

Well. That's odd. I've checked Wal-Mart specific exclusive UPCs at Target (open the figure and just take the UPC piece in my pocket) just out of curiosity and they always show up as unknown. Not sure how someone pulled that off. But $25 is a really good price for that pack, none-the-less.

I saw that exclusive set at the Target in Deaborn Heights and scanned it. Showed up as a Tie Fighter at 49.99 so I checked the upc, and it was glued on. Have been seeing this on all sorts of toys lately in the Detroit area.

I saw that exclusive set at the Target in Deaborn Heights and scanned it. Showed up as a Tie Fighter at 49.99 so I checked the upc, and it was glued on. Have been seeing this on all sorts of toys lately in the Detroit area.

thats where i found it!33333333333

Found the first part of Wave 12 at Meijer's - willing to trade Spectre, Eclispso, Dr. Midnite and/or all-stars for Deadman Phasing(need 2) and/or Steppenwolf(geen and yellow) BTW thanks Brent for heads up and helping me score!

post-11753-126488763369_thumb.jpg

post-11753-12648876498342_thumb.jpg

post-11753-12648876672153_thumb.jpg

Score!!

Went to an out of the way Target this morning only to find 4 DCUC figures on the shelf, two Firestorms, a red Superman and a Black manta.

I was about to leave and saw a stocker there that I used to work with, after saying hi and all that I asked him if they had more DCUC in the backroom, he comes back with two figures in hand, "great" I thought, "more f***ing wave 2", well it was a Red Parademon, no big deal there, and lo and behold, a Gentleman Ghost. I nearly soiled myself, I think I mumbled thanks and took off. Finally got that slippery bastard!

Rant over.