DC Comics Toy Findings

Jase

How did you get a Man Bat at Target?

I'm wondering if someone returned some DCUC to Target from Walmart? Target has one generic SKU for the line, so in theory you should be able to return any figure there. I'm thinking of trying this with Wave 10 Batman I don't want from the case I picked up and I lost the darned receipt. :P

Also found a Green Parademon yesterday. First time I've seen one in person. Cripes.

Strange, I just found a green parademon at Target yesterday too. Not the first one I have seen, but the first I have seen in months. Been kicking myself for passing it up the first time I saw it.

Speaking of that, anyone who finds a green PD they don't want, I'm in the market for unlimited numbers of those.

It's been an awesome 2 days for me. I just received wave 10 in the mail (thanks to jjlecaros) and found the entire wave 11 figures at my local TRU including the short hair Superman and Black & Grey Batman! It is very rare for Canada to see any of these figures especially in my area. Over the last year I've maybe seen 2 or 3 random waves that have come through and usually the cases don't have every figure in them.

I'm so happy to finally get Joker. And I'm really impressed with Kilowog. Such an amazing sculpt. I just need wave 3 and 9, then I'm all caught up.

EDIT: Forgot to add that I picked up wave 11 for $9.98 per figure.

Finally found some new (old) figures at Target. After not doing much hunting, I got mostly wave 9 figures with a few of 8 and 10.

Got a Green Arrow, Black Canary, Deadshot, Wildcat, Dr Fate and a Man-Bat.

Forgot to add, I found that lone figure at a Walmart, not at Target.

The Target had multiples that I left behind, a purple Wildcat, human Mantis (with a real bad paintjob), Black Canary, Red Parademon, etc. Went back the day after and they were all gone, but found a green Parademon.

EDIT: Forgot to add that I picked up wave 11 for $9.98 per figure.

Great find!!

I hope to find all of wave 11 tomorrow! Thanks for the heads up!! :D

I found wave 11 at Walmart tonight. The case had everyone except green Steppenwolf and Deadman variant. It also had Superman, Batman, and Flash.

Hey where do you live by?

South East by any chance!? :)

I am in dire need of a Question for a gift...

So, yesterday I did a bit of a search in the area. Of late I have been trying to see if either Wave 11 or Wave 12 has found it's way on to the shelves here in Columbus Ohio.

Yesterday I saw Green Arrow, Black Canary, Dr. Fate, Wildcat ( both versions ) , Robot Mantis, Vigilante, Deadshot, Black Adam, Guardian and Commander Steel. This really doesn't help with my Gentleman Ghost search but I am amazed that I saw as many of these figures as I did. There were tons of them on the shelf.

When it comes to the Public Enemies figures, I can only find Superman. Icicle, Banshee and Batman are nowhere to be found. Actually, I was amazed that I haven't seen a PE Batman figure in quite some time.

Certain figures I am thinking of buying duplicates of, like Blue Beetle, Booster Gold, Hawkman and Dr. Fate. I just really like these figs and maybe it will clear up some shelf space.

Is anyone else finding shelves that are similarly stocked?

BTW, these were all at a Target Store.

So, yesterday I did a bit of a search in the area. Of late I have been trying to see if either Wave 11 or Wave 12 has found it's way on to the shelves here in Columbus Ohio.

Yesterday I saw Green Arrow, Black Canary, Dr. Fate, Wildcat ( both versions ) , Robot Mantis, Vigilante, Deadshot, Black Adam, Guardian and Commander Steel. This really doesn't help with my Gentleman Ghost search but I am amazed that I saw as many of these figures as I did. There were tons of them on the shelf.

When it comes to the Public Enemies figures, I can only find Superman. Icicle, Banshee and Batman are nowhere to be found. Actually, I was amazed that I haven't seen a PE Batman figure in quite some time.

Certain figures I am thinking of buying duplicates of, like Blue Beetle, Booster Gold, Hawkman and Dr. Fate. I just really like these figs and maybe it will clear up some shelf space.

My targets are out of the PE 6" figs. With DCUC, they only have wave 6s, 7s, and WGs. My walmart has tons of wave 10. The other had wave 11 (which I immediately snagged).

A Target here got a very similar case breakdown...I only bought Deadshot, I think someone beat me to Adam. The rest didn't last the day. :/

I'm wondering if someone returned some DCUC to Target from Walmart? Target has one generic SKU for the line, so in theory you should be able to return any figure there. I'm thinking of trying this with Wave 10 Batman I don't want from the case I picked up and I lost the darned receipt. :P

Also found a Green Parademon yesterday. First time I've seen one in person. Cripes.

I had found some (new at the time) GI Joe 25th series 4 figures at Target. They wouldn't scan up at the register even though the older series would. I was told it was because those specific UPC numbers weren't yet logged into the system. If true, since Target didn't carry them neither would Wave 10 UPC's.

I got some cool stuff for christmas-Got the Color of Fear 2pack, Got the whole wave 11 Kiliwog series-well, actually that was bought with a gift card I got for christmas, but still I consider them a gift. Also got a Forager too!

Now alls I need is ManBat, Beastboy, and Robotman an my DCUC collection will be complete!@!

Would anyone who can get blue Wildcat want to trade one for something? I have tons of stuff and can also get my hands on loose examples of Icicle (w/o C&C), Banshee (w/o C&C), Batman (w/or w/o C&C), Manbat (w/or w/o C&C), Beastboy (w/or w/o C&C), Robotman (w/or w/o C&C), & Black Canary (w/or w/o C&C).