DC Comics Toy Findings

Jase

Picked up part of wave 9 this morning @ Meijer's(this a store similar to Wal-marts located in the north west - Michigan/Ohio maybe a few others) anyway picked up 2x Deadshot, 1-Gaurdian, 1- Wildcat(black, which one is the variant?) and 1- Mantis( its the one shown on the back of card, which is this one?) So all i need is 2x Black Canary, 2x Green Arrow, 2x WIldcat(1 blue and 1 black), 1 Black Adam and 3x Mantis(1 more of the one i found and 2 of the other variant)- Once i get me two sets, I would be more than happy to help anyone out(i know what a hard time it is finding these sometimes)- we can either trade or you can buy them at cost(10.99 plus taxes)plus S&H- i'll keep an eye and start picking up extras

Picked up part of wave 9 this morning @ Meijer's(this a store similar to Wal-marts located in the north west - Michigan/Ohio maybe a few others) anyway picked up 2x Deadshot, 1-Gaurdian, 1- Wildcat(black, which one is the variant?) and 1- Mantis( its the one shown on the back of card, which is this one?) So all i need is 2x Black Canary, 2x Green Arrow, 2x WIldcat(1 blue and 1 black), 1 Black Adam and 3x Mantis(1 more of the one i found and 2 of the other variant)- Once i get me two sets, I would be more than happy to help anyone out(i know what a hard time it is finding these sometimes)- we can either trade or you can buy them at cost(10.99 plus taxes)plus S&H- i'll keep an eye and start picking up extras

The Variants are the blue wildcat and robot mantis.

A friend in Sacramento CA called me this morning to tell me he found 2xGreen Arrow, 2xBlack Canary, 2xWildcat (1 of ea color) and 2x Mantis (also 1 of each) at local Target. Didn't know this was assortment was shipping to Target already. Most of the Targets in the area still have wave 6 on the shelf and lots of it. Thanks to him only need Blue Wildcat to be done with this wave...

A friend in Sacramento CA called me this morning to tell me he found 2xGreen Arrow, 2xBlack Canary, 2xWildcat (1 of ea color) and 2x Mantis (also 1 of each) at local Target. Didn't know this was assortment was shipping to Target already. Most of the Targets in the area still have wave 6 on the shelf and lots of it. Thanks to him only need Blue Wildcat to be done with this wave...

lol.. I think I mist have went to that store after.. or maybe a different one... I found Guardian and Deadshot, next to a cyborg, at Laguna Target.

I left them both. am gonna wait until I have more cash and can grab them all at once. I wouldn't have left GA

It begins!!!

10424_1233030552284_1424783105_30664459_1128282_n.jpg

10424_1233030592285_1424783105_30664460_3319952_n.jpg

10424_1233030632286_1424783105_30664461_1025750_n.jpg

10424_1233030672287_1424783105_30664462_3337959_n.jpg

10424_1233030712288_1424783105_30664463_2580305_n.jpg

A little disappointed tho. PGs right leg seems suspect. Imperiex's left arm isn't put together fully (the upper bicep isn't completely connected to the shoulder) and worse, his head, rolls around. It connects, but doesn't fit into anything so it lolls around as the figure is moved. Can't pose it whatsoever.

Heh, nvm, I had to push his head down really hard and then it clicked in. I recalled the same thing happened with Atom Smasher.

Im in ohio. I am trying to build a ring of people to look out for each other for wave 10. so far i have spent almost all my toy funds in gas :(

I am in Ohio as well and having no luck at all.

What figures are you looking for and what part of Ohio are you in?