DC Comics Toy Findings

Jase

woo! i just won a bid for dcsh lex luthor $20

awesome man, i won dcsh supes and doomsday for 33 bux, you gotta love those good deals that everyone ignores

I won some pretty good ones in my time. Prices after shipping:

Robin for 17.99

Nightwing for 24.98

Bane w/ Osito for 25.50

Supes for 18.49

DCSH are a pain in my #@@! I don't think I'll ever get a Catwoman...

Is anyone actually finding wave 8 in store in ANY area? Way I see it, CT pretty much gets the stuff last, but I really haven't seen much of postings about people picking it up in stores - just online stuff. I need to hear when people find it in a brick and mortar so I know about when I should start looking in my neck o' the woods!

Is anyone actually finding wave 8 in store in ANY area? Way I see it, CT pretty much gets the stuff last, but I really haven't seen much of postings about people picking it up in stores - just online stuff. I need to hear when people find it in a brick and mortar so I know about when I should start looking in my neck o' the woods!

nope. Stores are pretty much devoid of DCUC. I do have a spare red Parademon though.

well today i went to walmart to get some food items, and like always i go look at the dcuc and i was surprised that they actually restocked, they had firestorm, kid flash, captain cold, and blue camo aquaman, if they had normal aquaman i would've gotten him, right now i'm trying to find either booster gold or blue beetle at stores but no luck, nothing at my target either

Noticed at 3 different Targets today.........KB Exclusive cyborg is shipping in their cases.

Yeah, I think they have a like World's Greatest case with the KB exclusive Cyborg cause their case had Flash in it too.

Seeing lots of Wave 7 everywhere today at Kingstowne Alexandria, VA TRU and Fairfax, VA TRU.

Camo Aquaman and Blue Beetle were surprises. Also W7 Firestorm at the Fairfax store was the first time I've seen him at regular retail.

In related news, not sure if its been mentioned before but I think Target.com now has Wave 7 figures on their website for sale as well. Wouldn't be suprised if the brick and mortar hits there too. I hope this doesn't become the new Wave 4 with figures sitting on shelves for over a year (i.e. Springmall Mall Target, Burke VA Target and Woodbridge, VA Target).

Well, good news is I FINALLY got Camo AM, Blue Beetle, and Booster Gold from TRU. Bad News is a few days ago I ordered them from target.com. I bought the ones from TRU in case the ones I get from target.com are broken or whatever. I can take back the ones I don't want.

I think I'll wait till the ones from target.com come before I build my Atom Smasher.

Got the rest and built my AS. Kinda cool fig.

I wish I had noticed that the little space ship that comes with Booster has two versions. The modern Booster's ship opens and shuts while the classic version (w/ collar) doesn't open. I wish I had noticed that before I had opened my Booster. Oh well, live and learn.

My first personal sighting of KB exclusive Sonic Arm Cyborg at Wal-Mart in Manassas, VA on Liberia Avenue today. Didn't buy him of course. He needs a new home after his brother haunted Target for the past 9 months.

He also had a roommate with Captain Cold paying extra rent at the Wal-Mart in Woodbridge and the other Wal-Mart located on the other side of Manassas. :D

Also there's a lone single carded DCUC Orion at the Portsmouth TRU. Nothing else DCUC related over there. Very strange.

DC Direct JSA Series 1 Starman - All Time Toys, Ellicott City, MD

Took a trip up to All Time for the first time in just over 2 months. They hadn't gotten much new stuff in except for the new DC Direct JSA figures including Starman, Golden Age Sandman, Lantern, and Flash. Starman is cool but I don't really care for the second head. Nice high quality paint job. If Mattel never does a DCUC of him, I'd happily settle for this as a replacement.

finally I got myself a BB Unmasked at Walmart. Now I can open the old one. plus, I bought the JSA Sandman by DC Direct. sweeeettt!!! @jump#

so, maybe someone can tell me.. if Mattel can put the Kay-Bee exclusive figures back in regular case packs, why cant they re-insert the Wal-mart exclusive wave 5 figures back into the case packs? since EVERYONE would like that!

thats logical, isnt it?