DC Comics Toy Findings

Jase

I'd LOVE to see a huge infusion of these figures into Wal-Marts country wide, so the EBay scalpers will watch these figures depreciate and force them to sell these at cost...

I remember what happened with the Giantman Wave of ML...some of those Pallets never came out till months later and EBAY was onfire with them then they started popping up and then they came down in price alittle

Either way if i can get my hands on an Eradicator id be happy so i can get my Arm for Metallo and a cool figure for my Supes display

I've been seeing a lot of DCU Crisis figures: Wonder Woman, Atom, Etc.

Plus, TRU has been getting DCU Wave 7. I saw the first set (Flash, Kid Flash, Barda, Capt. Cold) of Wave 7 again today.

The Toys R us in my neck of the woods never stocks DCUC!! I really want to get my hands on the Flash and Captain Cold!

• 2 weeks later...

Found a bunch of Prisoner Rorschach at my local TRU. The 1 of 5,000 unmasked variant is also showing up on eBay, meaning my LCS will get him next Wednesday.

Luckily, the 1 of 5,000 version is clean, while the TRU one is bruised. I was afraid there wouldn't be a difference.

Scored Booster Gold, Aquaman, Blue Beetle from Wave 7b today...And i Scored a Firestorm from Wave 2 while i was in Florida

I grabbed the Classic Booster Version for me but I also picked up the Modern one if anyone wants him.

There was also a Firestorm there if someone needs/wants LMK and ill go check it out

Stopped at Walmart on my way to work this morning. They have been stocking a new case of Wave 7 every Tuesday morning for the past month. I'm looking for Barda, Kid Flash, and the WGSH releases of Batman and Green Lantern. Right on "schedule", there was another fresh case on the pegs. Unfortunately, this Walmart stocked a 7a case 4 weeks ago and ever since they have stocked only 7b cases with Wonder Woman and Firestorm.

Atom Smasher remains armless and I'm really not a fan of these split cases....

I manged to get all the Figures to build the Atom Smasher, but my Kid FLash was boxed in wave 5 and it didnt come with the Arm piece. i wasnt going to buy it, but I had ran out of hope. Ill try to post pictures of this thing later but it only gets me up set more. I called mattel they were nice about it, but only got me a coupon. :(.

Went to Ellicot City, Maryland this past Saturday afternoon to a specialty toy shop called All Time Toys. They had most of the DCUC figures already released through Wave 7 including both Barda and Booster variant in stock along with all the 2 packs and only missing Artemis, Deathstroke, the Classic Aquaman, all of Wave 6 minus a Red/Blue Superman, and all of Wave 5 except for The Atom.

They a ton of Toy Biz Marvel Legends, a very near complete collection of Hasbro Star Wars from vintage collection through the recent Clone Wars cartoon, some Transformers and stuff from movie/TV licenses including Cheech Chong and Ghostbusters. This place is almost like a museum it was stacked wall to wall with just action figures and playsets.

Sorry for the rambling but it had to seen to be believed.

Here's what I hauled:

Cyborg Superman/Mongol DCUC 2 pack

Masters of the Universe 2002 Whiplash

Masters of the Universe 2002 Sy-Klone

Also hit a Target before Columbia Pike and Main Street where All Time Toys is located and saw the JLU Lantern/Fire/Ice 3 pack. No DCUC at all that location which I found very funny.

Finally, Cosmic Comix and Toys in neighboring Catonsville had just Superman Red and Black Manta for DCUC. I picked up a MOTU Battle Tank and Space Ghost Moltar figure.

I went to Toys'R'US this morning on my way to work and boy was I in for a treat.

Picture076-2.jpg

Picture077-2.jpg

Apparently, this was dragged out from under something because it was all covered in dust and the plastic was cracked on one side. I took it to a scanner and to my surprise it came up at $12.98. So today was a good day.