DC Comics Toy Findings

Jase

my local Wal*Mart just got in Wave 5!! yeah :)

so i picked them up..

so anyone in the Phoenix area.. or even Arizona seeing wave 7 yet?

Yeah, I got Flash, Kid Flash, Barda, and Capt Cold.

Which store did you find wave 5? I still need Eradicator and Atom!

well, from what i have been able to see.. not all of Wave 7 is avaliable.

to date, there has been no sightings of Camo Aquaman, Booster or Beetle. the case does have some curious additions. re painted & re packaged figures from previous waves. like Batman and Green Lantern. both without a BAF piece.

anyone chime in if i am incorrect, but i think that Mattel is splitting the waves now & GOD, that is gonna piss me off!! @firedevil@

well, from what i have been able to see.. not all of Wave 7 is avaliable.

to date, there has been no sightings of Camo Aquaman, Booster or Beetle. the case does have some curious additions. re painted & re packaged figures from previous waves. like Batman and Green Lantern. both without a BAF piece.

anyone chime in if i am incorrect, but i think that Mattel is splitting the waves now & GOD, that is gonna piss me off!! @firedevil@

You are spot on! At least about the missing figs. I figure it's all part of the problem they already notified us about.

I made the motherlode of hauls today at Wally - started a thread about it for the specifics, but they had fresh stock of waves 5, 6, and 7 ALL AT ONCE!!! I fininshed off my 5 and 6 with Eradicator and Shazam, and picked up everyone from 7, except the three you mentioned. WHOO-HOO!!

The Bryan Walmart got in another case of wave 6 DCU. The store currently has:

2 X Shazam!

2 X Hawkman

2 X Killer Moth

1 X Dr. Impossible

1 X Mr. Miracle

1 X Recovery Suit Superman

1 X Red/Blue Longhair Superman

Well my store got a shipment of Wave 4 so I picked up cyborg (gold varient) and Cyborg to complete Desparo

i'm gonna guess you meant the Gold Variant of Capt Atom..

i wish they did a Gold Cyborg.. that.. i am sure.. will never happen.

#US1#

Thanks for pointing that out

Thank you I fixed it

Wow......the whole shipping method is all jacked up and screwed. First 3 waves came in then jumped to 6 and 7, then back to 5 and 4........whats up? Hopefully I'll get lucky finding a Artemis this time around since they are hitting here again.

I found DCUC 7 yesterday while on a road trip. Not the entire DCUC 7, of course, because the case pack is all weird and only gives you 4 of the figures you need to build Atom Smasher. They had plenty of Captain Colds, Big Bardas, and Kid Flashes...but Flash was long gone.

The D`Iberville Walmart got a case of Wave 5 i know this due to the fact i grabbed the last Riddler on the shelf!!!! They say there are 10 more on the way i dunno if that ment 10 more Riddlers which means 5 Cases or 10 more cases!! If thats the case I'll keep you all posted!!

The D`Iberville Walmart got a case of Wave 5 i know this due to the fact i grabbed the last Riddler on the shelf!!!! They say there are 10 more on the way i dunno if that ment 10 more Riddlers which means 5 Cases or 10 more cases!! If thats the case I'll keep you all posted!!

It means that there are 10 more figures on the way and since the wave five comes in cases of six figures the case of ten on order means you are going to probably get the wave 6 or 7 asst given that they are the only waves so far that are packed ten pieces to a case.