DC Comics Toy Findings

Jase

Yeah Wave 4 "L" assortment is being shipped out from BBTS...no BB figure, but he is in the "K" assortment (I think). SO I ordered a case of those way back when. So I had them ship the "L" assortment since it guranteed me an Artemis.

i found wave 4 today in a few diff stores

I found a DCUC Sinestro variant(yellow uniform) and picked it up for anyone that will trade me 2 Cobra Paravipers or 1 varaint Wraith for it. Whoever can come up with the trade material first gets it. PM me.

hiya- found four DCUC wave 3 - i picked up an extra unmasked deathstroke and looking to trade for either 1)harley quinn 2) jason firestorm 3)short hair aquaman 4)yellow sinestro 5) masked deathstoke - oh yeah found them at targets in taylor MI yesterday

OMG-check this out! went to check out A.J. Wright (which is something like T J Maxx) and I found a Supergirl in blue and Doomsday at 5.99 each- I couldn't believe it, now i have the entire set on purple card SWEEET!

I finally got my DCUC wave 3! Grundy looks great, a little tall, but still a great figure. Deathstroke is by far the best of the bunch. They all look greatm except my Nightwing, he's got a few black paint streaks on his face, his head feels like it may fall off it is so loose, and it looks like they used two right arms with the correct hands because his arm stripe runs on the inside of his left arm. Whatever, no big deal, but Deathstroke is awesome!

BF spotted 3 3-pack JLU with the Question(why he didnt pick them up - i dont know)- does anyone need one? i can pick up and ship for cost unless you like to trade- please let me know ASAP as im going right aftewr work

found the infinate heros 3 pack with wondergirl, superman, supergirl

found the infinate heros 3 pack with wondergirl, superman, supergirl

Yeah, i found this one and the one with Starfire, Raven and Cpt. Boomerang at Target. but they marked them up to $16.98 now!!! They used to be $9.99. TRU is actually cheaper now ($12.99) but they only have the Flash, and Comm Gordon sets.

Last Friday I got in Wave 3 of Infinite Heroes Single Packs, Star Sapphire, Power Girl, and Batman. I also got in the DC Direct Trinity figures, DC Direct First Appearance Blue Beetle, Blue Beetle Stealth, Martian Manhunter, The Atom, Ame Comi-Donna Troi and Zatanna, and JLA Cover To Cover Wonder Woman Statue.

Mattel suckered the corporate buyers at TRU (Hey, we've got this really cool 3 3/4 inch line of figures coming out that we would love to several exclusive through Toys'r'Us, never mind these, these are prototypes, not the finished product, see these have great paint applications, so you will buy them, oops, did we just say that out loud).

Anyway I digress, I Went this morning and saw DCIH 2-packs of Flash vs Reverse Flash and Guy Gardner vs. Black Hand at TRU. These were priced . . . . wait for it . . . . the super low price of . . . . (gasp) . . . $10.99??? So if you would like another opportunity to purchase Guy Gardner, TRU has you covered with 3 options: Single pack $6.99, 2 pack $10.99, or 6 pack $34.99.

went to target and got the new 6 packs for jlu

Today I got in my Barbie as Black Canary and the next 5 JLU singles from Target-Wonder Woman with lasso, Batman w/Wonder Pig, Superman w/ Phantom Zone Projector, Sinestro in Sinestro Corps Uni, and Bizarro.

I found these of all places at TRU. ???? There was also a Beyond but I did not really like the gloss of his costume. My walmarts and targets have been bone dry. I hear people have already found wave 5??? crazy this is the first time I see wave 4.

DCpic2.jpg

DCpic3.jpg