DC Comics Toy Findings

Jase

Bryan Target has 2 Green Lanterns. I picked up a Robin, Nightwing, and unmasked Deathstroke on Wednesday, and then Green Lantern and Sinestro Corps Sinestro on Thursday. All were from the College Station Target.

The third wave has made it to CT. Found three GLs at Target, meaning there was alot more, but someine beat me to them. In related news... Walmart has wave 2 in stock - better late than never?

Where in CT are you Ares...im in Milford....I found a ridiculous amount of good figures lately...a wave three of a specific movie line....

The third wave has made it to CT. Found three GLs at Target, meaning there was alot more, but someine beat me to them. In related news... Walmart has wave 2 in stock - better late than never?

Where in CT are you Ares...im in Milford....I found a ridiculous amount of good figures lately...a wave three of a specific movie line....

Bristol. Welcome to TNI!

Bristol. Welcome to TNI!

Thank you kind sir, I am a Dark Knight Movie Masters collector....we have such a good state for figures....we have every huge story on every block and NYC isnt far away....what are u into....the DCU figs?

Bristol. Welcome to TNI!

Thank you kind sir, I am a Dark Knight Movie Masters collector....we have such a good state for figures....we have every huge story on every block and NYC isnt far away....what are u into....the DCU figs?

I have 'limited' myself to DCD, DCUC, DS Star Trek, ML, and G. I Joe 25th style.

i found a case and it just had those 2 packs

For those of you spotting DCUC wave 2...is it with Ronnie Firestorm or Jason Firestorm? I want that Jason so much!!! but I'm also thinking that Ronnie would be good to have an extra of since Jason is supposed to replace Ronnie in future assortments.

I have only seen the Ronnies. I think Jason is shipping after Series 3 is fully deployed and Series 2 goes back out due to the vendor problems they had with series 2. They were saying Ronnie should show up after Series 3 fully hits the shelves.

a case of wave 1 at Walmart today.. I was pissed. I don't need any wave 1. Well, actually, I still need Red Tornado because I haven't found one with decent paint, in ever.

case had 3 Batman, Red Tornado (boot cuffs- it said his name was John Smith on the back I think), Etrigan, and Penguin.

picked up robin, nightwing, gl, regular deathstroke, and variant sinestro. solomon grundy is huge and from what i have heard atom smasher is going to be even bigger???? i mite need to find a new shelf to put these on. also picked up the an older jlu 3-pack with darkseid, orion, and mr miracle.

picked up robin, nightwing, gl, regular deathstroke, and variant sinestro. solomon grundy is huge and from what i have heard atom smasher is going to be even bigger???? i mite need to find a new shelf to put these on. also picked up the an older jlu 3-pack with darkseid, orion, and mr miracle.

Hi, Is wave 3 only being sold at target ?? I'm to find Sinestro and Deathstroke.

Hi, Is wave 3 only being sold at target ?? I'm to find Sinestro and Deathstroke.

i saw wave 3 at walmart yesterday, to top it off they still had them on sale price for 7.88. crazy stuff.

The JLU figures are the same scale. If you have any of teh old figures on the pegs next to them, you can compare, them in the store, but I have them and they are all in their normal scale.

The JLU figures are the same scale. If you have any of teh old figures on the pegs next to them, you can compare, them in the store, but I have them and they are all in their normal scale.

Thanks for the response. I wonder if the DC Infinite Heroes hanging beside them made the JLU figures seem larger.